US Airways Human Resources

Adam

Jul 3, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Visit site
Hey Everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me. I applied for an administrative assistant position in the Engineering department at US Airways in Charlotte and am trying to get a hold of Human Resources so I can know who to speak to about my application. I called Tempe and asked for the NUMBER of Human Resources where I was transferred immediately to an automated line that just kept telling me to log on to the US Airways website.

Any help would be great

Adam

Get in touch with the tower Css in Clt. I am sure they can transfer you. There is also Karen Cunningham and Bobbi Weaver in Pit.

Here is the number for one of HR reps, maybe they can point you in the right direction.:480-693-8629

PS why in the world would you want to work for this place? :down:

Here is the number for one of HR reps, maybe they can point you in the right direction.:480-693-8629

PS why in the world would you want to work for this place? :down:
Thanks Wench.......honestly at this point I am desperate for a job here in Charlotte and a job is a job, plus i'm looking to get into the airline industry and any experience helps I suppose.

Go to any agent and they will point you to your Union representative in Charlotte, Ms. Garris. They are hiring and there should be a spot for you right away. Starting pay unfortunately is 9.59 an hour. Also US is starting their own IT dept., what a joke, just keep the migration problems under cover with their own problems.

Ask any rep in Clt for the number to Station Movement Dept in Pit., that will connect you to Weaver and Cunningham. They should also have recruiting center somewhere in your area.

Hope this helps, do yourself a favor though, take part-time and find a real job on the side. I wouldn't wish this company on anyone! Usairways operation is a total sweatshop.

Thanks guys......another quick question, what are your thoughts on any administrative position here in CLT? I applied for an administrative assistant position in the Engineering Department? Most of the complaints I have seen are from the front line operations side so thats why i'm curious about this particular department.

Thanks guys......another quick question, what are your thoughts on any administrative position here in CLT? I applied for an administrative assistant position in the Engineering Department? Most of the complaints I have seen are from the front line operations side so thats why i'm curious about this particular department.
I'm in an administrative position in Tempe, so I can't speak first hand for the admin positions in CLT. But I can tell you we're all experiencing the same #$%@, just in different locations.

Hi Everyone
While we're at it does anyone know the phone of Benefits??? and does the Hubb still work??
Thanks so much.