us,dal&nw joining forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
this is just my specualtion and my opinion only. i truly beleive that if usairways is succesfull in aquiring delta . doug parker will pursue northwest airlines. in doing this he has eruope ,south america, the carribean, and asia. truly becoming the largest airline. would the doj nix it? who knows but there is no overlap with it. you might say then why not just go after nw?. well in going after delta you eliminate a competitor and you have acces to the european market and wide body a/c you could not achieve on your own. now, by getting dal you have accsess to that and then going after nw you get the asia routes. i think the 2 dougies have already been talking. remember parker use to work for nw . i swear i would not put it past them. this is just my opinion and my speculation. i could be totally wrong. beleive me stranger things have happened.
now reply and please be nice boys and girls.
p:s. remember parker wants this dal deal to be done quickly while they are still in chapt 11 . nw has not set a date yet to emerge from chapt 11 so while parker gets dal. nw is still in bk and he jumps at them. and trust me . i am not smoking anything. this is what happens when you sit in phl on rsv . your mind mind starts wandwering lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back