US Pilot Thread for Week 9/21-9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just to summarize where this will go for the conniving planners out west.

The union will present the proper and relevent evidence on the applications to the company, and proceed with TERM procedures according to law.

The union will have an executive meeting regarding the lack of PHX/LAS representation, and remedy this issue since the west has refused to elect their own representative body out west.

Heads will begin to roll, east and west, in a random order.

Forward all complaints and concerns to AWAPPA and LEO,LLC.

The union will have an executive meeting regarding the lack of PHX/LAS representation, and remedy this issue since the west has refused to elect their own representative body out west.

One needs to HAVE an election in order to elect reps. something your paper tiger junta refuses to do.

Oh, thats OK...they'll be forced to appoint them, since the west has openly refused to have their own...and they can appoint anybody they want...under the circumstances. ( I'm sure somebody will step up to the plate, even if it's an evil eastie...)

enjoy.

Well, just to summarize where this will go for the conniving planners out west.

The union will present the proper and relevent evidence on the applications to the company, and proceed with TERM procedures according to law.

Heads will begin to roll, east and west, in a random order.

Forward all complaints and concerns to AWAPPA and LEO,LLC.

TRANSLATION: We are building a better mouse trap to catch the vermins out west. Keep grinding that ax.

One needs to HAVE an election in order to elect reps. something your paper tiger junta refuses to do.

The C&BL provides the means to have an election. If PHX or LAS haven't requested/had an election then there is obviously a reason PHX and LAS have not exercised that provision within the C&BL.

Have you checked to see if nominations for the positions are being received?

TRANSLATION: We are building a better mouse trap to catch the vermins out west. Keep grinding that ax.
Well, I'd prefer to say it like this:

The union will remedy any and all of the convoluded methodolgy the few east and most west pilots have cooked up in their effort to wiggle around the law.

And yes, that means that those of you who mistakenly thought that "creating your own custom applications" would work, you're very mistaken. In fact, as I said last night, by doing so you have handed the company the rope to hang you with...by your own ill-conceived idea...bad move...VERY bad move.

A simple resolution to remedy the "local representational gap" out west will fix that little detail as well...

If you want to call yourself vermin, thats up to you, of course.

Well, I'd prefer to say it like this:

The union will remedy any and all of the convoluded methodolgy the few east and most west pilots have cooked up in their effort to wiggle around the law.

And yes, that means that those of you who mistakenly thought that "creating your own custom applications" would work, you're very mistaken. In fact, as I said last night, by doing so you have handed the company the rope to hang you with...by your own ill-conceived idea...bad move...VERY bad move.

A simple resolution to remedy the "local representational gap" out west will fix that little detail as well...

If you want to call yourself vermin, thats up to you, of course.

Mach,

You are so wrong on so many issues it is really hard to pick which ones to correct.

But let me start with the one your seem so sure about. The applications. The application that were filled out and sent in were official USAPA apps. The only difference being a letter attached to that app. No made up or altered paperwork.

Are you some sort of USAPA "official"? Do you have official inside accurate information or are you merely repeating or making up "facts"?

If you think that the apps were not official than why is USAPA crowing about all of the new members from the west? The USAPA leadership did not have a problem with the apps why do you? Why do you think that the company will now reverse their decision to not fire any pilots? Once this smoking gun is presented?

Maybe you need to read the company decision why the pilots were not fired. USAPA did not follow their own rules. Not surprising though.

Just in case you missed it here is the update from USAPA PHL.

Treasurer Mark King briefed the Board on the status of new membership applications. There has been quite an increase in applications from former AWA Pilots. Even though some of these applications appear to be due to ulterior motives, it is our hope that our West Brothers and Sisters will see the light, and join their East colleagues in the fight for a new contract with improvements for all US Airways Pilots. The Board approved for membership 643 Pilots from PHX and LAS. Welcome to USAPA, ladies and gentlemen!! As you can probably imagine, many of these new members are dues objectors, and will be processed according to our CBL.

USAPA C&BL

Section 3. Application and Approval for Membership

A. All applications for membership shall be on a standard form provided by the secretary-Treasurer and shall be submitted to the pilot's Domicile Officers.

B. Each application for membership shall be voted upon at any duly convened meeting of the Domicile by the members of the Domicile which has jurisdiction over the application. An applicant for membership must receive an approval of the majority of those present at the meeting in order to be admitted into membership. When an inactive or executive member returns to active line flying his account will be reactivated and all new dues and assessments will be charged from the day of his return to line flying.

So the C&BL says that the DOMICLE has jurisdiction but the BOARD voted. Rules!!! The east wrote them they just have a real problem following them.

Now explain to us why the company is going to suddenly see the light? Is USAPA going to rewrite the C&BL's? While you are at it take DOH out and accept the Nicolau we may find a couple of reps for PHX and LAS.

Again, very scary. You're such a tough guy! Maybe the west will pay. Maybe they won't. One thing is for sure, they sure as hell aren't going to make it easy for you. Get used to it. They'll never give up until USAPA is either dead, or becomes a real union. USAPA is 25% through their reign of terror and what do you have to show for it? Lawsuits, uncertainty, LOA93, stalled negotiations, and no services. Good Job....and the west is supposed to be SCARED of you?!! ROTFLMMFAO. Keep puffing up your puny little chest big man.

Yeah, yeah....

did you all have a conference call to each other?

As I said, the union can very easily solve this little west rep vacancy...(maybe I'll volunteer)...or maybe just a resolution to appoint someone as interim...and then I'll look over your bogus applications and give them all the attention they deserve...

And the slips will go out...
I wonder who's next?

Yeah, yeah....

did you all have a conference call to each other?

As I said, the union can very easily solve this little west rep vacancy...(maybe I'll volunteer)...or maybe just a resolution to appoint someone as interim...and then I'll look over your bogus applications and give them all the attention they deserve...

And the slips will go out...
I wonder who's next?

Did something change that I don’t know about? Are we now able to bid across the Mississippi?

DOMICILE REPRESENTATIVE. Are you domiciled in PHX? No! Volunteer all you want. I would love to hear Seeham argue that in court. Well judge USAPA appointed someone from the east to represent the west domicile. Yes I know they are not domiciled there but. I know that we have separate operations at the demand of the east pilots. Yes we have separate contracts. No the guy is not on the seniority list but sure they will fairly represent these pilots. Why do I see Jim Carey uttering those words?

Would anyone believe that the west would be fairly represented? Oh please let them try. All of your very insightful posts would make a nice exhibit for a DFR.

Any proof other than your imagination that the apps were "bogus"? If not please stop lying or speaking of things you do not know about.

For a union that pretends to represent pilots and union principle you have a strange idea of what that is. Any other union in the world that you know that members are giddy at the prospect of other members being fired by the company? What union in the world do you know that members are actively working to have other members terminated?

Try telling an ironworker that the local 123 is trying to fire the members from local 456. See what kind of reaction you get.

Do you work for management? Or is the above statement the general attitude of USAPA leadership? So now you are advocating firing even your own pilots. Wow. Quite telling as to your character and respect for your fellow pilots.

No, not giddy over firings...it's sad, actually.

Sad that some few guys cooked up and sold a plan to the west pilots that will get them fired...oh well. I guess since you guys are all adults, you can live with the consequences of your actions...and you will, 5-10 at a time. (that goes for the few east guys too)

It's amazing what a resolution in a union can do...you'll be surprised.

You have made your bed...you will lie in it.

Enjoy.

No, not giddy over firings...it's sad, actually.

Sad that some few guys cooked up and sold a plan to the west pilots that will get them fired...oh well. I guess since you guys are all adults, you can live with the consequences of your actions...and you will, 5-10 at a time. (that goes for the few east guys too)

It's amazing what a resolution in a union can do...you'll be surprised.

You have made your bed...you will lie in it.

Enjoy.

The fact of the matter is that USAPA can not simply get the west applicants approved and re-approach the company.

Now that the company has upheld the appeal, of the four west pilots, the next step is for USAPA to appeal the company's decision before a neutral arbitrator.

An arbitrator will decide what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts