US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/26- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
OK Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here is the new thread for the week for the Pilots' Labor Discussion.

A number of you have proven to be unable or unwilling to observe the rules of the board, and the corn field is quite crowded this week. Posts have been deleted without comment, which will continue as long as you choose to ignore the rules.

Reminder-- Discuss the ISSUES all you want, but DO NOT make PERSONAL remarks comments or insults.

There is nothing ANYONE can do or say on this board which will affect the outcome of the dispute, so if your intention is just to rile people up, don't bother-your posts will be deleted and you will be suspended or terminated from the board.

For those of you who are able to observe the rules, post away........

it sure would be nice to hear what is being done to bring our furloughed pilots back. I heard only 100-130 are expected to return out of the 224. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to get us back on the property.

Has anyone on this board been hearing the rumors this week regarding recalls? I have heard this from several sources east and west and it is on a couple other boards. Anyone have a clue if their is something in the works? the rumor was a june/july time frame. Was also told this week that the 190's that republic bought are going to be leased back to us. Anyone got any info on that? That came from some republic guys and a union rep.

it sure would be nice to hear what is being done to bring our furloughed pilots back. I heard only 100-130 are expected to return out of the 224. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to get us back on the property.

Has anyone on this board been hearing the rumors this week regarding recalls? I have heard this from several sources east and west and it is on a couple other boards. Anyone have a clue if their is something in the works? the rumor was a june/july time frame. Was also told this week that the 190's that republic bought are going to be leased back to us. Anyone got any info on that? That came from some republic guys and a union rep.
Have not heard anything on the Republic leaseback. Hopefully something good will be coming soon to bring you guys back. Hopefully guys are flying the legal minimum they can. Hope to see you back soon. PS Have heard on the 330 that the FAA is requiring an extra crewmember on IOE flights as they consider the pilot being trained still unqualified to occupy the position until the training is complete.

OK Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here is the new thread for the week for the Pilots' Labor Discussion.

A number of you have proven to be unable or unwilling to observe the rules of the board, and the corn field is quite crowded this week. Posts have been deleted without comment, which will continue as long as you choose to ignore the rules.

Reminder-- Discuss the ISSUES all you want, but DO NOT make PERSONAL remarks comments or insults.

There is nothing ANYONE can do or say on this board which will affect the outcome of the dispute, so if your intention is just to rile people up, don't bother-your posts will be deleted and you will be suspended or terminated from the board.

For those of you who are able to observe the rules, post away........
One way to kick off this topic MIKE CLEARY

Speaking of the 330's. I saw we took delivery of 2 330's and a 320 this week. Has anyone seen the latest fleet plan? I knew we were still receiving the 330's but I had thought the narrowbodys were put off a year or two. Are there more 320 series coming this year?

You would think that with the additional aircraft, block hour greivance resolution,busy summer season, upcoming duty/rest reg changes additional retirements next year and the fact that we are already cancelling flights due to a shortage of crews would be enough of a reason to start recalling. Mind boggling!!!

can we work on getting the furloughed pilots back soon please?
Do you mean the furloughees who were gainfully employed on the date of this disaster of a merger that saved the 'old' US Airways? (aka Dead Man Walking)

Or all furloughees, in order, according the mutually agreed upon list that dictates how the "new" US Airways will operate under?

You could start by calling the dictator Cleary (who enjoys your FPL), and tell him the accept the NIC, get a Contact to vote on, (which will pass) and get you flying again. The East guys on here will do nothing to help you, unless it includes driving a knife in your back....or, it includes making Seham their hero.

Do you mean the furloughees who were gainfully employed on the date of this disaster of a merger that saved the 'old' US Airways? (aka Dead Man Walking)

Or all furloughees, in order, according the mutually agreed upon list that dictates how the "new" US Airways will operate under?

You could start by calling the dictator Cleary (who enjoys your FPL), and tell him the accept the NIC, get a Contact to vote on, (which will pass) and get you flying again. The East guys on here will do nothing to help you, unless it includes driving a knife in your back....or, it includes making Seham their hero.
Oh come on, let us know how you REALLY feel...........

Tripod, I think you will be back sooner than you think. Let's hope. Ask the west posters about WYE RIVER, it's a quaint place in Maryland where they decided to throw you under the bus............

Tripod, I think you will be back sooner than you think. Let's hope. Ask the west posters about WYE RIVER, it's a quaint place in Maryland where they decided to throw you under the bus............

The people responsible for "throwing" us Westies under the bus are USAPA and your company stooges Bular and Hogg.

You can try and re-write history all you wish, but we know the truth.

Ya know what guys? We can point fingers all dang day here! Stop the BS and let's just do something to get guys back. Geez you guys sound so freakin' self-centered with this who's to blame crap!!!! Get over yourself and do something good for someone who needs your help...

ps this post is intended for those gainfully employed in this trainwreck...

Well said tiger. All I know is I would like my job back. I don't care if it is east west north south or whatever. It will be 2 years soon and I'm sick of being the hostage of all this bull ?!&@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts