Video Just Surfaced That PROVE Trump Was Right About 9/11 Celebrations

townpete said:
No celebrations, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU3_sNj4lE0

Oh!....Now just don't be "silly" here. Simply because videos abound showing many, many thousands of noble muslim members of "the religion of peace" joyously dancing/celebrating all over the world immediately after the towers fell and thousands of ours were brutally murdered, with many people then still horribly dying while partially crushed in the wreckage; not all could be so "lucky" as to able to simply jump to their deaths to avoid the fires above, well; you're just being a "racist" to even ever assume that any fine muslims could've celebrated here!

Sigh! I refuse to even speak with you further, you clear "islamaphobe", and will now properly retreat to my "Safe Space" on campus!....Lest even the slightest light of actual REALITY shine through, or my pwecious widdle feewings be hurt any further! So there! ;)

Reactions: 1 person
EastUS1 said:

Oh!....Now just don't be "silly" here. Simply because videos abound showing many, many thousands of noble muslim members of "the religion of peace" joyously celebrating all over the world immediately after the towers fell and thousands were brutally murdered; you're just being a "racist" to even ever assume that any could've done so here! ;)

Liberals are taken to the wood shed again with their narratives falling apart.

lol

Reactions: 3 people
That looks like a copy of a Breitbart report.
Said there was a scale model WTC on the roof of the Muslim building prior to the hit on 911, and they were under FBI investigation.
I read before you couldn't find a cabbie around the WTC that day.

Above all that, who the hell would be running around trying to actively record Muslims dancing while the WTC was going down?

Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:
Above all that, who the hell would be running around trying to actively record Muslims dancing while the WTC was going down?

Don't be so "silly". You're just doing that "logic thing" there, and no true liberals anywhere will ever have time for any such "nonsense".

Given that the murders we've seen to date are, in ALL probability, sadly to later be seen in history as just the start of things to come; I've only one honest question for all the collectively brain-dead and, by genetics or tragic circumstances, hopelessly stupid liberals: How many of you complete idiots will muslims need to murder before you get even the slightest clue?...Not sure now?...Then just keep doing what you're doing, which is NOTHING but obstructing any/ALL rational response, and just be patient. Hint: No matter how much you choose to kiss their azzes; you pathetic little fools are nothing more than sheepish "infidels" to them, and thus fully their proper targets right along with the rest of us.

Trump said he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating. There was nothing in the video you liked or any video for that matter proving what he said.

No one ever said that no one was celebrating. I am sure there were people here in the US who were celebrating. I am sure there were people here in the US celebrating when the OKC bombing took place. No one is denying that.

The thing is, that is not what Trump said. He said thousands in NJ were celebrating. There is not a shred of evidence to support that statement. Trump lied and exaggerated like he does so often.

Reactions: 2 people
townpete said:

Liberals are taken to the wood shed again with their narratives falling apart.

lol

Liberals are nothing more than faith-based cult....and only they can't seem to see the obvious irony there.

Ms Tree said:
The thing is, that is not what Trump said. He said thousands in NJ were celebrating.

Do, even CAN you honestly question that thousands of you ridiculous liberals' so apparently beloved little muslims were indeed celebrating around the world?....Didn't think so. Should we now limit all of the western world's concerns to merely New Jersey?

An exercise in philosphy: Is the the glass half full, or half empty?  The liberal response: "We don't care, and can't understand the math of that "half" part anyway!....The glass should be provided for free by the government anyway, and since it's not yet completely full of sh-t, we must pack more in until it finally just completely breaks apart! ;)

EastUS1 said:

Do, even CAN you honestly question that thousands of you ridiculous liberals' so beloved little muslims were indeed celebrating around the world?....Didn't think so. Should we now limit all of the western world's concerns to merely New Jersey?

Trump said he saw them in Jersey.

Ms Tree said:

Trump said he saw them in Jersey.

Did YOU not see them happily dancing and openly exulting in the rest of the world?...Or should we all somehow embrace your liberal idiocy here? I'm all ears for any even vainly attempted spin on the truth of that....?

BTW: "The rest of the world" is where your jackass pimp of a "president" wants to take in many thousands of military age male "refugees" from.

You can't even fight your way out of a mugging. Do you REALLY want those people here? If so...thjen WHY?

EastUS1 said:

Did YOU not see them happily dancing and openly exulting in the rest of the world?...Or should we all somehow embrace your liberal idiocy here? I'm all ears for any attempted spin on the truth of that....?

Trump said he saw them in NJ.

Ms Tree said:
 No one has published anything to substantiate what Trump said.

Seriously? "No one has published"?...Sigh...I didn't think even liberals could be THAT naive, and wholly stupid...Well...that's not entirely true, but your sorts do continue to at least amuse.

How 'bout show us all the "sniper fire" hillary supposedly "landed under" and we'll take it from there....Well?

EastUS1 said:

Seriously? "No one has published"?...Sigh...I didn't think even liberals could be THAT naive, and wholly stupid...Well...that's not entirely true, but your sorts do continue to at least amuse.

How 'bout show us all the "sniper fire" hillary supposedly "landed under" and we'll take it from there.

Feel free to post a link showing thousands of muslims in NJ celebrating.

Latest posts