Vote Count?

The union AMT's didn't get replaced, because you scabs are not AMT's. For you pencil whipping scabs to call yourself mechanics is laughable. You scab idiots couldn't hold a job at Jiffy Lube. Real mechanics don't need an airline to provide them a toolbox or a hotel room.

My sweet sweet darling Princess, I just wish I were half as wise as you. I suggest you be nice to Jiffy Lube for the TWU will certainly have you in the pit before to long.

As for as the hotel and toolbox are concerned that you just absolutely obsess yourself over, well you can get over it. The majority of the Scabs would not roll their toolboxes across the picket line and the hotels were a necessary evil for NWA. There are only a very few scabs left in the hotel that were late "rolling over" ( ;) that term just kills me, now.) Most of them must be out within a few weeks. The majority now have their own places. As far as the toolbox goes, I was at first disappointed in it but it has proven very effective in doing the majority of jobs. Just look at it as a small token of NWA's gratitude for us lowly bottom feeding scabs pulling this off against all odds.

That all depends Saab, which break are we talking about? The half hour, two-three, three-four hour or the four-seven hour?

The 2-7 hour ones you just made up to make unions look bad.

lowly bottom feeding scabs pulling this off against all odds.

By pulling this off do you mean with a reduced schedule, high numbers of MEL's, planes parked all over the place, pencil-whipping, and on-time numbers are STILL in the toilet?

Yeah, you guys doing a great job. :lol:

I made nothing up. Simple facts, thats all it is.
As far as the rest of your riff-raff...maybe oneday you will know what you are talking about.

Where are you getting your so called "facts".

The "management" and "AMFA Boys" (SCABS) out there?

How can you have any knowledge of how long people were taking breaks out there if you were in Tuscon or a Hotel?

As for all your bullshite, maybe oneday...naw, nevermind, you'll never know what you're talking about.

You really shouldn't be calling the AMFA Boys Scabs. If you recall these are the brave men that stood up to "The Man". These are the men that you guys were so proud of for taking this all the way and striking. These are the same men. If you want to belittle someone, start with AMFA for dropping the ball on this one. Had AMFA not ignored them and then abandon them they would probably still be walking the line. When you leave your men out in the cold and not inform them as to what is going on and then ignore their phone calls, mutiny is just around the corner. The AMFA leadership quit on this strike long before the AMFA Boys did. It took a lot for these guys to make the decision to come back to work. With no AMFA leadership presenting any type of plan or putting forth any type of action what other choice did they have other than to take matters into their own hands?

You really shouldn't be calling the AMFA Boys Scabs. If you recall these are the brave men that stood up to "The Man". These are the men that you guys were so proud of for taking this all the way and striking. These are the same men. If you want to belittle someone, start with AMFA for dropping the ball on this one. Had AMFA not ignored them and then abandon them they would probably still be walking the line. When you leave your men out in the cold and not inform them as to what is going on and then ignore their phone calls, mutiny is just around the corner. The AMFA leadership quit on this strike long before the AMFA Boys did. It took a lot for these guys to make the decision to come back to work. With no AMFA leadership presenting any type of plan or putting forth any type of action what other choice did they have other than to take matters into their own hands?
but they crossed the line to come to work with you scabs. that makes them scabs as well. i cant even imagine working side by side with scabs. i cant wait until mgmt says we are taking away some more pay and benes from you. it will happen andit is only a matter of time. all you got to do is look at who the cfo is

The union AMT's didn't get replaced, because you scabs are not AMT's. For you pencil whipping scabs to call yourself mechanics is laughable. You scab idiots couldn't hold a job at Jiffy Lube. Real mechanics don't need an airline to provide them a toolbox or a hotel room.
Ya know, she's kinda got a point... I am an A and P. I wonder when this whole AMT nonsense came about?
Iv never wanted a job at Jiffy Lube
She's also right about the tools and room. That cute little tackle box they gave us could fit in one of my drawers. (no fat pants jokes, please) I also could afford my own room quite easily as well.
This may go down in history as the only time kitty and I agreed on anything, let alone THREE things in one post

I made nothing up. Simple facts, thats all it is.
As far as the rest of your riff-raff...maybe oneday you will know what you are talking about.

I do know what I am talking about.

Fact: You are a SCAB.

Fact: You are a coward.

Fact: A professional AMT possesses Knowledge, skill & INTEGRITY. Niether of which you ever possessed.

============================================================

"Just look at it as a small token of NWA's gratitude for us lowly bottom feeding scabs pulling this off against all odds."

There is only one thing a SCAB like you is pulling. And you know what that is.

Latest posts