Vote Republican or Die!

http://www.gop.com/media/RNC1019expanded.swf

How pathetic. This is your party you 30%er GOP losers. The Democrats arent winning, the GOP is losing because they have so little respect for the American people, including the ones in their own party. Including you.
I'd say this poster should look in the mirror and see the reality of just who is really pathetic.

The demes are Satan worshiping freaks taking care of their own, you must be in that family.

I'd say this poster should look in the mirror and see the reality of just who is really pathetic.

The demes are Satan worshiping freaks taking care of their own, you must be in that family.
Jesus (or is it God in your case)...did you, with all your omnipotent powers just declare that ALL dems are Satan worshipping freaks? It must be cool to be all knowing to be able to declare each and every dem out there to be a Satan Worshiping freak. YOu should stick to cut and pastes, because when you freelance, you let the world see just how "unchristian" you really are.

careful what you wish for there sentrido!

http://www.itsyourtimes.com/?q=node/1951
What's comforting in all these matters regardless of freaks bestowing hugs and kisses to the Demo-rats is the fact God is still in charge in spite of his enemies and their claims.

"unchristian"
This shows how lost and confused you actually are. I will pray for you. In the mean time:

That term is alien to my mind because a personal relationship is what matters not some made up standard made by the world to judge believers.

What's comforting in all these matters regardless of freaks bestowing hugs and kisses to the Demo-rats is the fact God is still in charge in spite of his enemies and their claims.
This shows how lost and confused you actually are. I will pray for you. In the mean time:

That term is alien to my mind because a personal relationship is what matters not some made up standard made by the world to judge believers.
Save your prayers and reread your bible. YOu just declared "all dems are Satan worshiping freaks". Show me THAT one in your mis-guidebook for life.

Jesus (or is it God in your case)...did you, with all your omnipotent powers just declare that ALL dems are Satan worshipping freaks? It must be cool to be all knowing to be able to declare each and every dem out there to be a Satan Worshiping freak. YOu should stick to cut and pastes, because when you freelance, you let the world see just how "unchristian" you really are.

Zealots will never see anything other than the coolaid that is fed to them. Being a Christian myself, I have found that most 'Christians' justify their actions through the old testament, as the New Testament does not fit their agenda.

Kind of like GW saying a prayer before the Iraq Invasion.

Zealots will never see anything other than the coolaid that is fed to them. Being a Christian myself, I have found that most 'Christians' justify their actions through the old testament, as the New Testament does not fit their agenda.

Kind of like GW saying a prayer before the Iraq Invasion.
Which I find most unusual, since it was the new testament that pretty much put the "Christ" in Christian. Yet it isn't used too terribly often to cite what "Christian living" is all about.

Be carefull what sins you commit in your posts, God reads this BBS too.

Same pathetic :censored:, only using more words. Osama Bin Laden would vote Democrat? What a joke. Keep on keeping on the path to loserville. If we had a Democratic Administration for the last 6 years, hell even the last two, he wouldnt be able to vote at all, anywhere, ever. He would be dead.

We had a Democrat for eight years who had Osama's head offered to him on a platter and he neglected to follow thru.

He would be dead.

:lol: :lol: Sentrido made a funny!

Here ya go I think this applies to YOU.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
~ John Stuart Mill

We had a Democrat for eight years who had Osama's head offered to him on a platter and he neglected to follow thru.
:lol: :lol: Sentrido made a funny!

Here ya go I think this applies to YOU.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
~ John Stuart Mill
Here's a quote for you local:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Here's a quote for you local:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

I expect no less from you KC, to quote a former Nazi and compare our leadership to such is quite telling indeed. ;)

Latest posts