Voting

Tater Salad

Jun 2, 2011
Forgive me if this has been covered or is readily available info.

Who is overseeing the voting process?
How do we know the vote count is accurate and unadulterated?

I do not know who is handling it this go around. I believe Arthur Andersen handled the 2003 vote right after the Enron debacle. We all know how on the level that was...wink wink.

Thank you Buck

"Implementing BallotPoint was the best move we ever made. I only wish we had done it sooner!"
Joe Gordon
International Secretary-Treasurer, TWU

Thank you Buck

"Implementing BallotPoint was the best move we ever made. I only wish we had done it sooner!"
Joe Gordon

Forgive me, but an TWU International officer who was not aware of the group hired to watch over the count?

Forgive me if this has been covered or is readily available info.

Who is overseeing the voting process?
How do we know the vote count is accurate and unadulterated?

A bigger question might be...

Why do you Union members feel concerned about who is overseeing the ballot count of their careers?

That concern speaks volumes and regardless of the outcome on this concession, the real problem needs to be addressed.

Any guess what that problem might be?

Joe Gordon
Translation....

I'm glad we can manipulate the outcome of this vote, my daughter and I thank you for your support.

Truely Suckers
Joe and LaTanya

For those of you who don't know, Joe's daughter works for the twu...You did not elect her and she makes 6 figures, just like the old man......It's a family afair..go twu

Relax...If electronic voting was reliable enough to give W a second term, it has to be OK for peasants like us.