was there a death on the cooler?

Yeah, that's false.

My state has a 5% "flat tax" on income. It also has a standard deduction of $12,000.

Someone earning $20K will be taxed $400 a year for all the services they receive in return e.g. roads, education, police, fire, public health.

That's ultimately 2% of their income.

Someone earning $200K will be taxed $9,400 for all those same services, or 4.7% of their income.

So the rich are already paying double on a percentage basis over what the poor are paying.

All that Fair Tax (progressive taxes) do is increase that disparity. There's nothing fair about that.

STOP Whining eolesen.

Your time would be better spent, concerning yourself with the M O R E taxes, you and your state will be paying very SOON ! :eek:

NH, math isn't whining.

Escaping taxes is getting easier thanks to COVID. I work in a job that was able to done remotely for the last six months, and the way things are looking I could probably work remotely from another state up until the point I'm ready to retire. We have great schools and low property taxes where I live, so selling wouldn't be nearly the challenge it is for a lot of the neighboring towns in the same school district...

LOL! “ Awww, shut up man!”

Obama didnt golf as much and he didnt golf on his own properties. I would love to see how he wrote those profits off.

anyone have a tally of how much trump cost us golfing compared to ANY other president ?
Trump has spent twice as many days golfing as Obama and has charged $102 MILLION to the Federal government for the cost.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-golf-102-million-taxpayers_n_5ce46727e4b09b23e65a01bb

For those who wish to deny these figures because they come from the Huffington Post, be aware that any number of media outlets also reported the same or similar numbers.

that is in three years vs 8. How much of that 102M went to Trump properties?

NH, math isn't whining.

Escaping taxes is getting easier thanks to COVID. I work in a job that was able to done remotely for the last six months, and the way things are looking I could probably work remotely from another state up until the point I'm ready to retire. We have great schools and low property taxes where I live, so selling wouldn't be nearly the challenge it is for a lot of the neighboring towns in the same school district...
Leftist do not like math.

It is a constant reminder of how stupid they are.

They can't even comprehend basic economics.

we love math!

We know that the government sponsered healthcare Trump is receiving-and not complaining about, actually, none of you on the right are complaing about - is sustainable if we all dodged the tax man!

The life flight to walter reed probably cost $15,000.

And all of the Americans unemployed because of the mishandling, the presidential misinformation, of this pandemic, who are now uninsured, will lose everything if anyone in their family receives even a portion of the care Trump is receiving- and these Americans contributed more than the president did!

It is amazing what you on the right will accept when it comes to economics.

we love math!

We know that the government sponsered healthcare Trump is receiving-and not complaining about, actually, none of you on the right are complaing about - is sustainable if we all dodged the tax man!

The life flight to walter reed probably cost $15,000.

And all of the Americans unemployed because of the mishandling, the presidential misinformation, of this pandemic, who are now uninsured, will lose everything if anyone in their family receives even a portion of the care Trump is receiving- and these Americans contributed more than the president did!

It is amazing what you on the right will accept when it comes to economics.
Tell us what Trump should have done to 'contain' this pandemic.

Recognize, he still hasn’t, the economy and the health of the country’s citizens are not independent of each other.

His mocking of masks is coming back to haunt him. Wearing masks doesn’t hurt the economy.

let’s see....
He could have:
-Read his intel reports
-Read Navarro’s paper on what would happen if they didnt contain covid and act.
-Read Obama’s pndemic playbook and use it
- He could have told us the truth
-Resign
-Be more like Taiwan. they are close to China and they contained it better than anyone.

Trump could have done a lot of things. Instead, he did nothing. So unamerican. So unpatriotic. What a loser.

C'mon dell, PLEASE don't YOU, ask such a Ludicris Question.

Absolutely, I would've expected a question like this from A D, S O B like ' Short Arm' Inspector like Insp69, But Not YOU !

That's not an answer, and we're not Chris Wallace. What could he have done differently?

Even Biden had to admit that Constitutionally he couldn't mandate masks nationally, and lockdowns are a State issue, not Federal.

So, Bears, what gets done differently?

You hear crickets because you want to.

the question has been answered twice in the last day in this thread.

Fox News and AM radio don’t carry the cooler.

Latest posts