We really didn't make that much money

groundcontrol

Veteran
Oct 17, 2005
Visit site
http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/stories/...ml?ana=from_rss

Whatever you employees read about us making millions, don't believe it, it isn't true. You will read that we made a lot of money, disregard this information it is false.

We gave you all 2 free tickets, that should more then compensate you for all your hard work. Do not, repeat, do not believe the papers when they declare how much we made. Remember you got 2 free tickets. :lol:

8.9 Billion dollar loss, and yet they are trying to make it seem like they are underpaid, instead of worrying about the problems at hand. This is just a cover up for the soon to come obscene pay rates, if everything goes managements way. What a joke...

Don't you feel SO MUCH BETTER now? Now that you know your executives are struggling to get by on a mere million or two. And the poor guys have all that worthless stock. I'll bet they are wall papering their game rooms with that stuff. I can imagine their conversation over this letter...Chuckling the whole time. "They are so stupid, they'll believe anything"

Don't you feel SO MUCH BETTER now? Now that you know your executives are struggling to get by on a mere million or two. And the poor guys have all that worthless stock. I'll bet they are wall papering their game rooms with that stuff. I can imagine their conversation over this letter...Chuckling the whole time. "They are so stupid, they'll believe anything"

The sad thing is people do believe it..... It's amazing the little bones they are throwing to the crowd to keep the union on the street. 2 FREE tickets! We make just as little as you! We needed massive cuts to keep Delta flying! You don't need your pension back! Why leave Delta? You can just stay here till you die? Only we the upper management should be able to retire!

It's time they gave it a rest and show everyone what they really have planned to reduce costs in the long run. :down: