WESTWORLD

La Li Lu Le Lo

Veteran
May 29, 2010
This is one of the best shows I have seen in years. If you have HBO make sure you catch it.

WARNING LANGUAGE AND VIOLENT IMAGES.

I can't wait to see that new show called "Airlne World". Where people get to vacation as an airline person. Self flying jetliners so they can pretend to be pilots. Lots of fake bags for rampers to load. And robots to ***** at you when they check in and are not happy with their seat. Extra robots for oversold flights. Even some broken planes so we can cancel flights and have vacationer pretend to fix them. People can sign up for non-revving so they can get bumped. I bet this vacation world would have a long waiting list.

Reactions: xUT
Buzz about a new online series called Okey Dopey World, a city that built a wall around itself, but nobody noticed.

My wife loves Westworld, and has tried to get me to watch it. It's well done, but I just can't get into it...
I am sorry to hear that Kevin. What kind of shows do you like? I watch a variety of things maybe I can recommend something. I will say as a general rule I don't like "western" anything. The only exceptions to these so far are Young Guns 2, Tombstone, A Fistful of Dollars, Blazing Saddles, and of course Westworld. I actually prefer Sci-Fi.

Thanks!

My taste is pretty polarized; on one hand, I like things like Frontline & American Experience, and on the other, things like Archer. I'm also fairly addicted to Homeland, and will watch any soccer any time...