What Do Nw Flt Crews Think?

stockinluv said:
National Labor relations act of 1935 states:
[post="300724"][/post]​

Fantastic work...Now if we worked under the NLRB and the NLRA, I would be concerned, considering we don't--I guess all is well. :shock:

chasbatl said:
Scabs are scum, they deserve no consideration whatsoever. Boo hoo hoo someone might think bad about them, who cares! While your talking to your child about those dinosaurs dont forget to include, without those dinosaurs we would all be making minimum wage with no benefits.
[post="300642"][/post]​

You would be making minimum wage. Quit acting like your union helps the entire industry, I promise you it does not. So quit acting like everyone is as weak as you.

chasbatl said:
Scabs are scum, they deserve no consideration whatsoever. Boo hoo hoo someone might think bad about them, who cares! While your talking to your child about those dinosaurs dont forget to include, without those dinosaurs we would all be making minimum wage with no benefits.
[post="300642"][/post]​

Scabs being scum is simply your prejudiced uneducated opinion. Thousands of passengers scurry through your picket line every day in fear of getting mugged. When they board and we are still on the aircraft they are very polite and engage in small conversation. There is no hostility or animosity. You guys walk around in a shabby disorderly fashion with no authority or control. You look more like a street gang in the quarters than professional mechanics that belong to an organized union on strike. You guys aren’t upset about losing your jobs you’re upset because your welfare program got canned.

PTO, you can try to justify your actions and say how everyone thinks your great but we all know your SCUM and thats all there is to it.

PlayTheOdds said:
Do I see desperation looming in your current posts?
[post="301641"][/post]​

Not even close to being desperate here scum. Keep grasping at straws SCAB your time will come to face the music.

I await it with fortitude and dignity, while you cower behind the carcass of your union.

What of the passengers? Why do they not care about your picket line? Where are the other unions? Could it be that some are better led than others and are capable of seeing the volatile and hostile economic times that the airline industry is going through? Could it be that the majority of Americans think you are fools? Where is the media? What coverage there is about the industry the strike is barely mentioned.

The News Today:
"…A bunch of fish swam out of an aquarium while it was underwater. There is a high surf advisory in California. Delta and Northwest is filing for bankruptcy protection, two major airlines attempting to stay in business with rising fuel costs and fierce competition from low cost carriers. Wasn't there a strike last month? ALSO in the news... look at this pile of rubble that once was a shotgun house used by crack dealers. Two mice ran up the clock..."

Latest posts