What Do Nw Flt Crews Think?

I think the pilots couldn't be happier with the work being performed on their aircraft. The flight attendants on the other hand are still a little cold but there is substantial improvement in their attitudes. I think they are beginning to adjust to their new environment. Us scabs still have some issues to work out especially with the paperwork but they are being addressed on a daily basis.

The picket line looked really strong yesterday and the guys were a lot more vocal than usual. I saw the news van there as well. I wonder if they were just putting on a show? There is always one guy left after all the others are gone, marching solo in a never-ending circle. I stand there and wonder who he is, while watching him march so determined and strong. He will stay an hour or so and sometimes two. Sometimes I think how pathetic he is and other times I respect him for his utmost determination. He is the only one of the bunch that I care to know his name and would like to have a conversation with.

PlayTheOdds said:
is the only one of the bunch that I care to know his name and would like to have a conversation with.
[post="299859"][/post]​

Why don't you? I'm sure he would like to have a conversation with you as well.

ScabHunters-01.jpg

-BigE

Emil.Howes said:
Why don't you? I'm sure he would like to have a conversation with you as well.

ScabHunters-01.jpg

-BigE
[post="299867"][/post]​

What a sad tactic, no wonder the majority of America sees unions as goons and thugs. :down:

HPearlyretiree said:
What a sad tactic, no wonder the majority of America sees unions as goons and thugs. :down:
[post="300411"][/post]​

Thank you HP. The majority. Do you hear that guys? THE MAJORITY. Do you few punks really think that you are right about all of this and that the rest of America is wrong?

HPearlyretiree said:
[post="300411"][/post]​

Gee i wasnt aware AMFA's tactics had to be approved by you HP. You and PTO are the sad individuals here not AMFA.

HPearlyretiree said:
What a sad tactic, no wonder the majority of America sees unions as goons and thugs.

Taken from a real expert in the field!!! Can we see some numbers to back it up? Or perhaps it is one persons opinion, who was jilted at one time or another and was forced to retire early rather than relocate?

HPearlyretiree said:
[post="300411"][/post]​
<_< So you think this type of thing is a "sad tactic", well it's sad that NW has to resort to using Scabs!!! This is childs play!!! If you take a job that's not yours, you have to be willing to except the conceqences!!! I feel the AMFA people have shown great restrant in this whole affair! Some people wouldn't be so "understanding!" My Daddy once told my, "Son, There's a time and place to let people know your pissed! The trick is knowing what is the right time and place!!!!" :angry:

Wow, I touched a nerve!

Do you guys ever feel guilty for going to someone's private residence and carrying on like that? Is it fair to his neighbors or kids?

Now, before you answer, no answering with a question.

Really, do the unions engender ANY good will by doing this sort of thug action?

If I lived next to this guy and I saw a bunch of goons out there, I'd have the cops on you in a minute for disrupting the peace.

As for my status, I retired early because I wanted to, so I could go into a non union industry and make money for myself.

You guys have blinders on, the large majority of the nation is non union, and doesn't go out and picket people's houses, defaming them by name to their neighbors.

Civilized people don't do that crap.

Latest posts