What does a hoax look like?

You know whats not a hoax?

This: ----> https://www.wbko.com/content/news/M...-at-Sams-Club-in-Bowling-Green-505971901.html

m7reck.png

Passed by Congress and signed by President Obama in 2010. Reduced uninsured people in this country by 20 million.

Proof positive your steady diet of liberal media fooled you. You fit right in with the cheerleaders below.

Gallup Polls Reveal Obamacare's Failures
Despite many lofty promises made for Obamacare (or the high hopes of its proponents), Obamacare essentially left American health the same or worse on quality, coverage, costs and access.

obamacheerleaders.jpg

Last edited:
Who needs liberal media to post when ACA was passed and signed, or how many more people are insured? Hope your parents have you on their health insurance.

Reactions: GVPSPIAM
ACA has worked great for me. In 2017 I had $250,000 in medical bills, I was responsible for $800.

If I didn’t have insurance under the ACA, how would I have paid for treatment if I could get it?

Number one cause of bankruptcy in the US is medical bills.

ACA has worked great for me. In 2017 I had $250,000 in medical bills, I was responsible for $800.

If I didn’t have insurance under the ACA, how would I have paid for treatment if I could get it?

Number one cause of bankruptcy in the US is medical bills.

Dumb

Who needs liberal media to post when ACA was passed and signed, or how many more people are insured? Hope your parents have you on their health insurance.

and Dumber

Racist? What did he say that was racist?
Apparently by disagreeing with him and calling his statement "dumb" is considered racist.

Its like Tourette syndrome with these LWNJ's. When stressed they flip out and lose all sense of normal thought and speech patterns.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯