What Does This Mean?

twuer said:
AMFA Philosophy............

IF I DON'T GET MINE THEN SCREW EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="186271"][/post]​

twu Philosiphy.................

I GOT MINE, SO SCREW EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey just think, if amfa had been at AA we wouldn't even be having this conversatoin now would we??? AA would hardly exist!!!!!!!!!!!

If that means getting rid of the top 40 A holes that are sinking this ship. I am all for it.

Then again you can just keep selling out while they get offered bonuses and stock options. Keep the same game plan with the shared sacrafice :blink:

Collect your 19 dollars and 99 cents every month for pulling together and winning together.

Last time I checked a few useless slogans never won me anything.

But you keep giving and I will keep taking. 3 years and liquidation :D

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
If that means getting rid of the top 40 A holes that are sinking this ship. I am all for it.

Then again you can just keep selling out while they get offered bonuses and stock options. Keep the same game plan with the shared sacrafice :blink:

Collect your 19 dollars and 99 cents every month for pulling together and winning together.

Last time I checked a few useless slogans never won me anything.

But you keep giving and I will keep taking. 3 years and liquidation :D
[post="186531"][/post]​

So come up with a game plan. Last I checked the company belongs to the shareholders. If they want to reward the "top 45" then buy stock and vote in a new BOD.

There are three somewhat related options:

Negotiate and try to strengthen the company so there will be a better future, Keep work in house so that you have some negotiating strength.

Become an outsourcer a la SWA, UAL, NWA, note all AMFA represented airlines,

Or quit and go for a different career. Try plumbing or A/C, So far those fields are not overrun by folks from south of the border, and one can hardly get a plumber from Changhai Plumbing Services.

j7915 said:
So come up with a game plan. Last I checked the company belongs to the shareholders. If they want to reward the "top 45" then buy stock and vote in a new BOD.

There are three somewhat related options:

Negotiate and try to strengthen the company so there will be a better future, Keep work in house so that you have some negotiating strength.

Become an outsourcer a la SWA, UAL, NWA, note all AMFA represented airlines,

Or quit and go for a different career. Try plumbing or A/C, So far those fields are not overrun by folks from south of the border, and one can hardly get a plumber from Changhai Plumbing Services.
[post="186578"][/post]​

You forgot several other options. One is to get rid of the TWU and get a real union like the plumbers have. A Craft union!

They dont pay me enough money to create a game plan.

But I will humor you. :rolleyes:

Lets implement the COLA. :shock:

If the guys in NYC are making 60K then the COLA says Tulsa Mechanics need to make 30K to have the same standard of living. :blink:

7000 ( give or take a few) mechs multiplied by 30K reduction in pay equates to 210,000,000 million dollars a year :shock:

Hows that for a game plan. :up:

Then I figure you guys in T Town will put up a little fight to get us some more money :up: and better benefits