what has the association accomplished?

I received an full breifing from your contract negotiatioins concerning the amount of time it took to AIP and TA.
and Alaska Airlines.
Not following your point here Buck.
Yes, it did take a little while from AIP to T/A, BUT, our nego cmte also found many mistakes that had to be corrected and many items that the co. was trying to back out of one of them was the promise from previous negotiators on how to handle the new groups coming into AMFA. The co. nego team would not honor what was promised to the AMFA nego cmte at earlier meetings prior to the exit of some of the co's nego's.
Plus, our NC wanted to make sure all the "T" were crossed and "I" dotted. ^ long years of nego's sure does produce a lot of notes to be checked and double checked as we all know how our company likes to try and slide things past the NC.

Not following your point here Buck.
Yes, it did take a little while from AIP to T/A, BUT, our nego cmte also found many mistakes that had to be corrected and many items that the co. was trying to back out of one of them was the promise from previous negotiators on how to handle the new groups coming into AMFA. The co. nego team would not honor what was promised to the AMFA nego cmte at earlier meetings prior to the exit of some of the co's nego's.
Plus, our NC wanted to make sure all the "T" were crossed and "I" dotted. ^ long years of nego's sure does produce a lot of notes to be checked and double checked as we all know how our company likes to try and slide things past the NC.
It looks like you got my point but I probably should have made this a private message to you.

The reason for the mention of fleet scope was because the company did make some movement on the mechanics side. But not the fleet side.

What was the movement on the mechanics side CB?
Oh wait, this asso. always leaves the members in the dark about nego's, so I really don't know why I bothered asking one of the nego's at the table this question.
You know if you guys were more open about nego's you would not have a card drive going on right now to fire the asso. With these type of updates; "the reason for the mention of fleet scope was because the company did make movement on the mechanics side" What were the movements, the mechanics deserve to know.
Keep those cards flooding in guys.
Pretty dam hard to get the membership to back the nego team when they have no clue what to back them for when you always leave them in the dark.

Well I have to say congratulations to the AMP Organizers and it’s supporters. You aimed to capture attention and it appears as if you’re accomplishing your task well.

http://www.local591.com/docs/Talking points from Friday July 27 Rep call .pdf

Ironic that the local 591 update came out after the series of post to CB.
I don't think it's coincidental, I think they are starting to get worried about the AMP card drive. I have sent a few messages before to the NC members that do come on here and try to update, but never have I seen a non-response then all of a sudden a slightly better update comes out but still no details like you all would get with AMP.
That's the strength and power of the social media working. Keep up the good work guys, they are really starting to take notice. Use the power at your hands AA mechanics and lets get this asso outta here, good luck...

the only thing that i am certain that the association has accomplished is to create a premium bid super seniority list that ensures that there is no incentive for anybody to bid one that is not on that list.

Reactions: thisjobsux
the only thing that i am certain that the association has accomplished is to create a premium bid super seniority list that ensures that there is no incentive for anybody to bid one that is not on that list.
I'm wondering if this will subsequently result in crew chiefs being separated job-wise like tech crew chiefs...separate bidding and overtime.

Ironic that the local 591 update came out after the series of post to CB.
I don't think it's coincidental, I think they are starting to get worried about the AMP card drive. I have sent a few messages before to the NC members that do come on here and try to update, but never have I seen a non-response then all of a sudden a slightly better update comes out but still no details like you all would get with AMP.
That's the strength and power of the social media working. Keep up the good work guys, they are really starting to take notice. Use the power at your hands AA mechanics and lets get this asso outta here, good luck...
Certain posters here beg to differ that AMP is having an effect.

Certain posters here beg to differ that AMP is having an effect.
They call that denile. But, when they include AMP within the updates, it's a dead give away. Especially when they have AMP in the update and post propaganda to try and fight off the pressure with false scenarios of what might happen. Tic-Toc...

The association has accomplished such confusion, that I’m not sure if the reason we don’t have a TA is because of

1) amt scope
2) ramp scope
3) IAM health
4) IAM scope
5) IAM only maintain health
6) IAM pension
7) 401k match
8) 5 sick only / 5 HW at 1.5 for twu only

I’ve gotten different answers depending on which steward I ask, at which time.

Before we picketed we were told company only offered 7 HW then brought it down to 5. Only to be told later that we are stuck on health and scope.