What is really going on in the House of Representatives!

So where does Schiff go from here?..... I believe they will ram this impeachment down Trump's throat. Schiff and Pelosi have gone too far not to. So, what happens then? ...... Now we get to the good part! It goes to the Senate for an impeachment trial........ O.K! Now, "all" the Senators in that trial are technically Judges. And as such, will be seated as such. And as Judges in this trial they are forbidden to talk about it and must sit and hear litigation for the duration of that trial. ...... Do you see where this is going? Bill Clinton's impeachment trial took six weeks. How long do you feel Trump's would take? ......Now, how many Democrat Senators are Presidential candidates? And how long can they afford to spend away from their campaigns? And when they can return, can not discuss what went on during the trial........ My! My! My!

Bears, do you know why they "stormed" the hearing room? I know, you really don't want to talk about that now do you? As for "Ignorant", you can call names all day long. But at the end of the day, there will be people going to jail. There were those who tried to take down a duly elected President, and that can not be tolerated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears, do you know why they "stormed" the hearing room? I know, you really don't want to talk about that now do you? As for "Ignorant", you can call names all day long. But at the end of the day, there will be people going to jail. There were those who tried to take down a duly elected President, and that can not be tolerated!

Nitwit cant help himself. The democrats sham proceedings are not dealing with "classified" nor "confidential" material. They even admitted it. No reasons why they had to use the SCIFF. They even changed their lingo to "impeachment testimony" to "depositions".

Trey Gowdy did use the SCIFF because he was dealing with "classified" information.

Its a all starting to cave in on them anyways as BARR is bringing home the pain to these cockroaches.

Nitwit cant help himself. The democrats sham proceedings are not dealing with "classified" nor "confidential" material. They even admitted it. No reasons why they had to use the SCIFF. They even changed their lingo to "impeachment testimony" to "depositions".

Trey Gowdy did use the SCIFF because he was dealing with "classified" information.

Its a all starting to cave in on them anyways as BARR is bringing home the pain to these cockroaches.
Tony, we have a mathematical truism here!........ The volume of protests, accusations, and name calling are proportional to the desperation of those in Barr's sights!

73324127_2778830872149830_8215874310959529984_n.png