What the deal AMP

Not hard to guess who you’re conversing with, lol.
upload_2018-6-23_20-34-13.jpeg

Addicted to overtime, you know it, I know it. Of course you didn't sign a card, you are a Reamster sycophant, with all the corruption and crimes they have committed over the decades, the fact you support them says all I need to know.

I guess "most people" were wrong about AMFA at SWA, including you. Yup, I take on liars, losers, cry baby's, wise asses and those that support criminal organizations that are run like dictatorships here on this board. Wouldn't have it any other way. You call it hate and bitter, I call it factual and blunt.

Why would a non-AMT Dippy Dave the ramper dig up this thread, who has no say in our AMT affairs? To disparage the AMT group that have fought for change is the answer.

Who is the hate monger here? Dippy Dave the Parker loving minion.

Reamster Roy. ask your ramper buddy to post that pic he took by a push out tractor flipping people off with a goofy scowl on his face. That was a smooth move, pure idiocy.
UPS guys don't seem to complain to much, except now they have to fight for their medical like everyone else. As a Teamster Union steward there was no way I would fill out an AMFA card. The only reason they got in SWA is because they hadn't been kicked out of Northwest or United yet.If you think that an independent union can't become corrupt as a conservative that you claim you are, you are too trusting.

Last edited:
Ah. Hey Buck I think that should be explained a little more on the Go Fund Me page. It’s a little too vague at the moment and if it were explained the way you just explained it to me you would probably draw in more funds.

Perhaps also have popular Members in other cities sponsor the page and the funds can be split to pay for locations to hold the first meeting?
I posted this statement before the "Drive" even started. You have to see what everyone thinks, who is covered which the NMB will determine, I understand
in the first 24-48 hours, over One Thousand mechanics signed up. The first statement was of the "First 25 $100 donation would be attending. Well there are more than 25.

Reactions: WeAAsles
I don’t think either way they have much of a shot honestly. It’s mostly now in the numbers they need to capture. The IBT gave it a good contest at LUS but they had tons of money to have taken on that contest.

Another reason I don’t “think” they have a shot is the time it will take and the History of all their attempts. By the time they could even think about getting the ball rolling they’ll have a contract and no one will care any more really. Any talk of changing representation will be met by deaf ears.

The History is the too many years to count now of no change happening. 70 years TWU at LAA and 70 years IAM at LUS.

Anyway I think going completely on their own if there’s any shot at all is a better shot than AMFA may ever have had. AMFA after NWA and now 6 years at SWA is too tainted IMO.

Starting from scratch with fresh ideas and maybe even a new logo could get people a little excited?

It's hard not to notice your shear desperation on this topic - based on your obsession with AA's AMTs. It's like you have money riding on whether or not there is a successful card drive for AA's M&R to obtain better representation. As Hackman points out, you are silent on the Pilot and FA threads, didn't opine on the TWU loosing the Dispatchers - why is that? The immediate and overwhelming response on the new webpage setup for AA's M&R to oust the Association is off the hook. That is all through electronic media only, can't wait to start spreading flyers, and passing out authorization cards again.

It's hard not to notice your shear desperation on this topic - based on your obsession with AA's AMTs. It's like you have money riding on whether or not there is a successful card drive for AA's M&R to obtain better representation. As Hackman points out, you are silent on the Pilot and FA threads, didn't opine on the TWU loosing the Dispatchers - why is that? The immediate and overwhelming response on the new webpage setup for AA's M&R to oust the Association is off the hook. That is all through electronic media only, can't wait to start spreading flyers, and passing out authorization cards again.

Haven’t seen any webpages unless you’re talking about the Go Fund Me page which yes is doing quite well on donations in a fairly short amount of time.

You have never been able to figure me out man. I’ve always wanted you guys to just STFU and get to work. Years of Card Drive rants and you’ve done absolutely NOTHING. If you’ve finally got something going and are beginning that hard work BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVISSIMO.

Seriously it’s about F’n time. Good luck. Go!!!!!

On the other topics it’s a shame the TWU lost the Dispatchers. No use crying over spilt milk I guess.

The Pilots and Fa’s have dead threads and interest me as much as the Water Cooler does. (Hint not at all)

BTW the History actually shows every time Fleet has been tied to your asses it’s actually us who get screwed. Right now everything the TWU has been talking about is about AMT’s and it’s annoying as hell actually. Right now we could even have a TA in Fleet but we ain’t gonna get to vote on it until your problems are out of the way.

Frankly if your asses had got the damn crap done and left years ago I wouldn’t even say a peep on your threads.

Again Good Luck. PLEASE GO!!!!!!!

BTW Vort let me be honest here and say that I think you guys are FOS (Full of S) Now prove me wrong man. Let me be your inspiration to shove it in my face finally that you DID IT. You got your cards in, had your vote and “RID” yourselves of the Ass. GO, GO, GO, GO!!!!!!!!

And don’t forget to keep putting up the link after every comment. Push it forward.

https://www.gofundme.com/9wqx2-eliminate-the-association

Haven’t seen any webpages unless you’re talking about the Go Fund Me page which yes is doing quite well on donations in a fairly short amount of time.

You have never been able to figure me out man. I’ve always wanted you guys to just STFU and get to work. Years of Card Drive rants and you’ve done absolutely NOTHING. If you’ve finally got something going and are beginning that hard work BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVISSIMO.

Seriously it’s about F’n time. Good luck. Go!!!!!

On the other topics it’s a shame the TWU lost the Dispatchers. No use crying over spilt milk I guess.

The Pilots and Fa’s have dead threads and interest me as much as the Water Cooler does. (Hint not at all)

BTW the History actually shows every time Fleet has been tied to your asses it’s actually us who get screwed. Right now everything the TWU has been talking about is about AMT’s and it’s annoying as hell actually. Right now we could even have a TA in Fleet but we ain’t gonna get to vote on it until your problems are out of the way.

Frankly if your asses had got the damn crap done and left years ago I wouldn’t even say a peep on your threads.

Again Good Luck. PLEASE GO!!!!!!!

Glad to see you cheering them on, now you guys at ramp can concentrate on getting your contract done. The TWU/IAM should let them go. They will find they are still dealing with the same management team, that wants to contract stuff out, take the USair medical, and wants to only pay so much. They will have a tough road ahead, I hope they succeed Weazzz.

Glad to see you cheering them on, now you guys at ramp can concentrate on getting your contract done. The TWU/IAM should let them go. They will find they are still dealing with the same management team, that wants to contract stuff out, take the USair medical, and wants to only pay so much. They will have a tough road ahead, I hope they succeed Weazzz.

Legally even if they wanted to let them go, they can’t. They have to go through the process and win an election just like the Dispatchers did.

The problem is the TWU and IAM have historically had more people who wanted to stay then leave.

Maybe not getting a vote is the motivation they need to gain enough supporters this time? They should have been working on it years ago though or the minute they found out their vote was robbed from them.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!

UPS guys don't seem to complain to much, except now they have to fight for their medical like everyone else. As a Teamster Union steward there was no way I would fill out an AMFA card. The only reason they got in SWA is because they hadn't been kicked out of Northwest or United yet.If you think that an independent union can't become corrupt as a conservative that you claim you are, you are too trusting.
So how come SWA mechanics haven't rid themselves of AMFA yet? Great alternatives they have......IBT??????????????????? TWU?????????????????????????????? IAM??????????????????????????????? ASSOCIATION??????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: B737 driver
I posted this statement before the "Drive" even started. You have to see what everyone thinks, who is covered which the NMB will determine, I understand
in the first 24-48 hours, over One Thousand mechanics signed up. The first statement was of the "First 25 $100 donation would be attending. Well there are more than 25.

I guess I missed it. Signed up for what?

So how come SWA mechanics haven't rid themselves of AMFA yet? Great alternatives they have......IBT??????????????????? TWU?????????????????????????????? IAM??????????????????????????????? ASSOCIATION??????????????????????????????????????

ILGWU?

We will wait till we get a contract, then try, just like when they wanted to get rid of the Teamsters. My prediction they will want an in house union, like the pilots. Majority are getting fed up with AMFA stall tatics, however we don't want our bonus money going to the union.