What the deal AMP

Hey, we are.on the six year plan to! I think the plan is for the association to drag it out to experience the benefits as long as they can, before the settle for whats on the table now. No not looking to vote on it im looking for the iam to fight instead of sticking their head in the sand. But since the iam is in charge we will see what they plan. In the meantime alex hold the pickles please.
The IAM is in control?
Sure looks that way.
Mediation is going to suck big time.
We never voted on the companies last offer as we were told by GP.
They are afraid it would pass and lose dues revenue. Afraid of losing the IAMPF contributions. Afraid of losing the IAM negotiated medical plan. After mediation is said and done the medical and pension will be gone and we will never recover the compensation losses because of the associations failures. Guys are tired and upset of the knuckle dragging to save what? Jobs will go away, it's a frigging merger of two companies. That's merger 101 in the business world. Fleet service can do what they want. Title 1 and 2 guys need to negotiate on their own. Total separation is the only path at this point.
The association can not stop jobs going to Envoy. The pilots can with strong scope. The pilots are one group that can slow down or stop the Envoy slaughter of association jobs being taken away. In the meantime the dues keep flowing.

Reactions: swamt
AANOTOK
Are you wanting the IAM side of the NC to acquiesce their stance on the medical so we can rush to what would be a PAY CUT to the vast majority of IAM members?

Nope. Are you a IAM member who is fine with the status quo for two to three more years since you are contractually better off than your TWU counterparts? I have made it known that I do not think the medical the IAM has now will be the medical they have when a JCBA is finally reached. Does that make me the enemy...to some I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: swamt
Nope. Are you a IAM member who is fine with the status quo for two to three more years since you are contractually better off than your TWU counterparts? I have made it known that I do not think the medical the IAM has now will be the medical they have when a JCBA is finally reached. Does that make me the enemy...to some I guess.

I don’t think it will either. I think it will be some type of amalgamation between what they have and what you and I have though. I think there will be compromise bringing the percentages somewhere to the middle and putting a cap on rising costs?

But in order I think the BIGGEST issues are Scope just as the Association says.

The complete decimation of Facilities and Automotive, the AMT Man hours that Gary talked about, Catering, Deicing in DFW, When and where so directed. Etc.

Healthcare expenses for all.

Retirement for all.

Wages and Profit Sharing.

But again the BIGGEST ISSUES are SCOPE......

AANOTOK
Are you wanting the IAM side of the NC to acquiesce their stance on the medical so we can rush to what would be a PAY CUT to the vast majority of IAM members?
No what we want is for the iam leadership to get off their fucking asses and fight instead of just holding out. We want fucking help and explanations or go away.at this rate if you dont fight you lose. Again i will not walk for your fight if yoy will not walk for ours.

Reactions: 1AA
Its going on the 4th year of negotiations that we have been getting fucked. You can afford to sit and wait, you have the benefits. We dont want to wait for the iam lack of leadership to decide to fight. And sitting around is not fighting, its giving up.

I don’t think it will either. I think it will be some type of amalgamation between what they have and what you and I have though. I think there will be compromise bringing the percentages somewhere to the middle and putting a cap on rising costs?

But in order I think the BIGGEST issues are Scope just as the Association says.

The complete decimation of Facilities and Automotive, the AMT Man hours that Gary talked about, Catering, Deicing in DFW, When and where so directed. Etc.

Healthcare expenses for all.

Retirement for all.

Wages and Profit Sharing.

But again the BIGGEST ISSUES are SCOPE......
None of that will happen as long as the iam sanbags

Ok....let's do it this way...... are you a YES vote for a TA that would result in a cost negative contract for ANY fleet service employee?

Last edited:
No what we want is for the iam leadership to get off their fucking asses and fight instead of just holding out. We want fucking help and explanations or go away.at this rate if you dont fight you lose. Again i will not walk for your fight if yoy will not walk for ours.

Regarding explanations: I've never known the IAM negotiators to divulge ANY info prior to TA being announced and publicized. Not sure why that is expected now. Maybe that's aTWU thing.
NC members are negotiators, not cheerleaders at a pep rally. Although, it would be nice for them to show solidarity with the TWU, if their personal schedule permits (we all have obligations to various things), but I don't considder them obligated to join a protest to PROVE they are fighting for our contact.
And BTW, your fight is OUR fight with the company for OUR contact and OUR benefits and OUR wages and OUR retirement. Perhaps you should protest at NMB headquarters

Have you seen the T/A?
Please let us see it. Not the highlights but the full T/A.
I have not. Not sure how you arrived at that question. I've seen the Jetnet company provided material that we've all seen.
I DO KNOW there isn't enough in that crap to make it cost positive for me if I'm forced to into the medical you guys suffer with!

Ok....let's do it this way...... are you a YES vote for a TA that would result in a cost negative contract for ANY fleet service employee?
No, let’s do it this way. You asked me a question and I gave you a direct answer, it was NOPE in case you missed it. Now, before you start your interrogation or find the exact wording that gets the answer you seem to be looking for, how about answering the question I presented to you. It’s a tough one I know.

You keep throwing out the BS here and I’ll keep calling you out on it. It’s that simple.

The Association is run by Fleet Service? That’s a LIE.

Alex Garcia is a FSC by his background yes.
Sito Pantoja is an AMT
Gary Peterson is an AMT
Tom Regan is an AMT

Maintenance talks are NOT controlled by the IAM. Both Unions have the exact same voting authority and as a matter of fact the Company wants more AMT and Related jobs on the TWU side by far than the IAM side.

It’s been over a week since I posted that (unanswered) question from the AMP FB page? When will someone answer that AMT’s questions?

We are not close to a TA if the Company or Association don’t want to move. But the Circus is run by the Company since the Company holds the checkbook.

Will we be doing this again later or tomorrow 1AA?

Regan is a Facilities mechanic not an AMT and Klima is Fleet service. If I didn't know any better I would think 700 was still posting.

No, let’s do it this way. You asked me a question and I gave you a direct answer, it was NOPE in case you missed it. Now, before you start your interrogation or find the exact wording that gets the answer you seem to be looking for, how about answering the question I presented to you. It’s a tough one I know.

Ok. I'll TRY to rise to the challenge. Yes! I am perfectly fine to stay status quo for what ever period of time it takes for ALL fscs to attain a cost POSITIVE contract.
Your turn.

Have you seen the T/A?
Please let us see it. Not the highlights but the full T/A.
The company is the party providing information of their "offer"...... ask them for the full TA. I feel confident we'd all be very impressed with its contents!

Latest posts