What the deal AMP

I have not. Not sure how you arrived at that question. I've seen the Jetnet company provided material that we've all seen.
I DO KNOW there isn't enough in that crap to make it cost positive for me if I'm forced to into the medical you guys suffer with!

Ok. I'll TRY to rise to the challenge. Yes! I am perfectly fine to stay status quo for what ever period of time it takes for ALL fscs to attain a cost POSITIVE contract.
Your turn.
And these are reasons why this contract will not get in for years to come. Simply the division amongst the two totally different unions trying to combine with two totally different ways of running unions so neither side will want to cave to the other. The only way I see you guys getting a contract is by pleasing the majority and the majority my friend is the TWU side plain and simple...

And these are reasons why this contract will not get in for years to come. Simply the division amongst the two totally different unions trying to combine with two totally different ways of running unions so neither side will want to cave to the other. The only way I see you guys getting a contract is by pleasing the majority and the majority my friend is the TWU side plain and simple...
So you are going to tell me that if YOU were in our position, you would gladly vote yourself a pay cut?

Ok. I'll TRY to rise to the challenge. Yes! I am perfectly fine to stay status quo for what ever period of time it takes for ALL fscs to attain a cost POSITIVE contract.
Your turn.
TWU members are losing every day so if a contract is achieved lets say years down the road (which is extremely possible) then I would say the "cost negative" is already in effect. Someone will be unhappy whenever a JCBA is reached. Now, having said that, in my 35 years, there are only two people who know how I voted on any given contract. That would be my wife and myself. It is absolutely nobody else's business how I voted, not even yours. Obviously, rather I voted for or against a contract, I lived with it, hence still employed. Now you can be like a few other posters in this forum and assume whatever you want, doesn't mean dilly to me. I will vote for or against whatever they present and I my family will live with it and move on.

To expand further on your answer, I don't like the fact the IAM is happy with the "Status Quo" while the TWU continue suffer the cost negative that you question me about. But you know what, I would imagine given the same options you have and if I were in your shoes, kicking the can down the road would be the game plan I would be using as well.

Last edited:
Regan is a Facilities mechanic not an AMT and Klima is Fleet service. If I didn't know any better I would think 700 was still posting.

Cool then. Glad to hear there’s some nice diversity in those talks and no domineering group of thinkers over another. Actually Facilities Mechanics have more General skills knowledge over AMT’s don’t they?

And I think Klima might be a former CSA?

So Alex Garcia is the only FSC skilled Negotiator in those talks I guess. Unless Mike Mays, Andre Sutton and Mark Baskett offer their advice occasionally too which I’m sure they do.

Regarding explanations: I've never known the IAM negotiators to divulge ANY info prior to TA being announced and publicized. Not sure why that is expected now. Maybe that's aTWU thing.
NC members are negotiators, not cheerleaders at a pep rally. Although, it would be nice for them to show solidarity with the TWU, if their personal schedule permits (we all have obligations to various things), but I don't considder them obligated to join a protest to PROVE they are fighting for our contact.
And BTW, your fight is OUR fight with the company for OUR contact and OUR benefits and OUR wages and OUR retirement. Perhaps you should protest at NMB headquarters

TWU does not put out the info to what has been “Temporarily Agreed” to either since a TA is “Temporary” and subject to change.

I have not. Not sure how you arrived at that question. I've seen the Jetnet company provided material that we've all seen.
I DO KNOW there isn't enough in that crap to make it cost positive for me if I'm forced to into the medical you guys suffer with!

There hasn’t been any TA involving SCOPE, Medical, Retirement and Wages yet. So there’s nothing for that guy to see. And yes our Medical does suck BTW. Funny how others like to pretend it’s not so bad though, lol.

Your turn.

I would feel exactly the same way. Insane if anyone wants you to accept and vote for concessions so they can get gains in other areas. Extremely greedy actually. And you don’t control the fact that we have a few economic areas currently that are subpar to you. That’s the Company’s doing.

The company is the party providing information of their "offer"...... ask them for the full TA. I feel confident we'd all be very impressed with its contents!

They won’t provide one because then they know we’d pick apart that small print.

So you are going to tell me that if YOU were in our position, you would gladly vote yourself a pay cut?

I like the way you think. Actually the more folks tried to badger me to do so the more I would dig my heels in to do the opposite just to F them.

The COMPANY is my/our adversary. Not each other.

I’m thinking someone might try to hit me on the use of the word “Temporary” over “Tentative” so I leave this definition of the word for further clarity.

489AEFF4-DA5E-442C-8C3E-33E371539E8D.png

Attachments

• 80C39065-F6F0-49AA-B932-9E76661D2185.png
    80C39065-F6F0-49AA-B932-9E76661D2185.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 229
I like the way you think. Actually the more folks tried to badger me to do so the more I would dig my heels in to do the opposite just to F them.
You're not badgered to do anything, you are given a different opinion, one you disagree with so you try to F them in hopes of some way, shape or form it is detrimental to that person(s). In my opinion, releasing your anger because they disagree with you and wishing harm upon them either physically, mentally or financially show nothing more than the lack of maturity one possess.

You're not badgered to do anything, you are given a different opinion, one you disagree with so you try to F them in hopes of some way, shape or form it is detrimental to that person(s). In my opinion, releasing your anger because they disagree with you and wishing harm upon them either physically, mentally or financially show nothing more than the lack of maturity one possess.

NOTOK these IAM guys are being badgered to accept something that they have said to all would be cost negative to them. I’m just expressing how I would feel if people I don’t know, who don’t pay my bills tried to do that to me.

If you poke a Hornets nest those insects are going to swarm and sting you. Not because they lack maturity but because they’re going to feel threatened by your actions and consider you a threat.

I don’t see any of them (Besides Nelson) coming here to say that WE need to relent on Scope so they can get something they want. Do you see any of them doing that?

Oh that’s right wait a minute. We’re the larger group so they have to do what we want right? “ROLL CALL”

We could write, disagree and argue all day. Not gonna do it. As I told that stretcher guy, when a JCBA comes out to vote on, I will cast my one vote one way or another and get on with my life. And to be totally honest W, at times from your postings, you seem to be the one threatened. (But then memes, videos and Schmuck talk could be purely for entertainment purposes only) RIGHT!?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: swamt
We could write, disagree and argue all day. Not gonna do it. As I told that stretcher guy, when a JCBA comes out to vote on, I will cast my one vote one way or another and get on with my life. And to be totally honest W, at times from your postings, you seem to be the one threatened. (But then memes, videos and Schmuck talk could be purely for entertainment purposes only) RIGHT!?!?

The only joke would be calling someone “Garbage” No decent, civilized coworker would ever consider using that word if it wasn’t completely in jest, RIGHT!?!?

Sometimes what I write and post or the You Tubes is for entertainment purposes. The You Tubes in particular drive some people crazy for some reason.

And stop assuming every word I write is automatically directed at you. Again you’re not as much on my radar as you think.

Listen, everything you write I do not think is about me, as a matter of fact just the opposite. I see you drill the AMT's way more than me. So get off your crutch you always use when we argue. Kind of like your videos, get some new material. One person I hammer here and one person deserves it, YOU. On the other hand your personality forces you to fight with everyone. (Except your little foot soldiers). Let's not talk about you standing by AA equipment, in front of Passengers and flipping all your coworkers off. You call that decent and civilized? By the way, I don't consider you a coworker, you know what I consider you...nothing has changed!

Listen, everything you write I do not think is about me, as a matter of fact just the opposite. I see you drill the AMT's way more than me. So get off your crutch you always use when we argue. Kind of like your videos, get some new material. One person I hammer here and one person deserves it, YOU. On the other hand your personality forces you to fight with everyone. (Except your little foot soldiers). Let's not talk about you standing by AA equipment, in front of Passengers and flipping all your coworkers off. You call that decent and civilized? By the way, I don't consider you a coworker, you know what I consider you...nothing has changed!

And one more time, YOU’RE off and running. Man I really rub you the wrong way don’t I. What next? You start popping my name out again or you threaten to waddle up behind me one day and knock me on the noggin?

You’re always in such a pissy little tizzy fit mood Bro. Don’t worry. You’ll get your retro check in the mail before you turn 65.

Regarding explanations: I've never known the IAM negotiators to divulge ANY info prior to TA being announced and publicized. Not sure why that is expected now. Maybe that's aTWU thing.
NC members are negotiators, not cheerleaders at a pep rally. Although, it would be nice for them to show solidarity with the TWU, if their personal schedule permits (we all have obligations to various things), but I don't considder them obligated to join a protest to PROVE they are fighting for our contact.
And BTW, your fight is OUR fight with the company for OUR contact and OUR benefits and OUR wages and OUR retirement. Perhaps you should protest at NMB headquarters
Hi n700

Latest posts