What the deal AMP

Cool what options?

You don’t seem to want AMFA anymore or SWA AMFA isn’t interested in you guys? (You’d take over the Union)
You never liked the TWU solo.
You can’t stand the IAM.
You detest the ASSociation.
You bash the IBT.
You don’t want any Industrial Unions.
Never heard if you have any interest in talking to the APA? (That’s if they would have any interest)
Not sure if you want no Representation whatsoever.
And now some of you are dragging AMP back out of Mothballs.

By now how can anyone not be anything but skeptical?
upload_2018-6-23_17-31-27.jpeg

Hey Buck, looks like like our anti-AMFA ramper buddy Dippy Dave traded in the his V6 Mustang for a fishing trawler. I hope he hires a crew smarter than he is on the USS Love Doug, fishing is a rough business.

Especially when that business interest has nothing to do with him.

The industrial unionists not in Title 1 come out of the wood work, just like the old days.

Dippy Dave...
View attachment 13025
I am sure Dave, doesn't care what union you guys end up with. He is ramp and you guys are maintenance. This will rise or fall on it's own. You actually probably pull this one off, because I could see more people getting onboard than, what turned into the disastrous AMFA campaign. Believe me you don't have to bring the Teamsters up.You guys would be rid of what you call the rampers union, and have your own agenda, I hope it works out.

The $10,000 is probably what you need for the postage and cards to get started.how long are they good for 1 year?

If you don’t have an established Union already willing to foot some of the bill it’s going to honestly cost a small fortune. And the TWU JetBlue FA drive took around 5 years and the IAM is still going and spending bucket loads of money trying to organize Delta. That one seems to be never ending.

I read Delle-Femine Biography and what he went through to get and keep AMFA going and it’s an excellent read into the mountain of work these guys have in front of them.

Not to mention that yes if they do begin to gain any momentum they shouldn’t be naive to expect both the TWU and IAM to strike back hard against them. Of course they’re not going to just sit on their hands and not state their case against being decertified.

I am sure Dave, doesn't care what union you guys end up with. He is ramp and you guys are maintenance. This will rise or fall on it's own. You actually probably pull this one off, because I could see more people getting onboard than, what turned into the disastrous AMFA campaign. Believe me you don't have to bring the Teamsters up.You guys would be rid of what you call the rampers union, and have your own agenda, I hope it works out.

I don’t think either way they have much of a shot honestly. It’s mostly now in the numbers they need to capture. The IBT gave it a good contest at LUS but they had tons of money to have taken on that contest.

Another reason I don’t “think” they have a shot is the time it will take and the History of all their attempts. By the time they could even think about getting the ball rolling they’ll have a contract and no one will care any more really. Any talk of changing representation will be met by deaf ears.

The History is the too many years to count now of no change happening. 70 years TWU at LAA and 70 years IAM at LUS.

Anyway I think going completely on their own if there’s any shot at all is a better shot than AMFA may ever have had. AMFA after NWA and now 6 years at SWA is too tainted IMO.

Starting from scratch with fresh ideas and maybe even a new logo could get people a little excited?

Your real funny. He does Reamster Roy, Dippy cares a whole lot, far more that he has reason for. You've never been involved in a cAArd drive here, any card drive at all. Therefore, you have no idea what it takes or what we have put up with from industrial unionists that have no skin in this game, but are angry at those that want to choose. "We won the right, not to have a vote" was the statement from the TWu last time. Sounds like a dictatorship because it is.

You were not in the representational card drive (definitely not AMFA at SWA) , because your too busy working over time and living on your knees to get it. After all, your the one that said you were addicted to overtime, not me, which is actually rather sad, but predictable from you.

The last AMFA campaign was not "disastrous". It just showed what the game plan should be. A game it is.

I hope you get your money....soon.

Reactions: swamt
I don’t think either way they have much of a shot honestly. It’s mostly now in the numbers they need to capture. The IBT gave it a good contest at LUS but they had tons of money to have taken on that contest.

Another reason I don’t “think” they have a shot is the time it will take and the History of all their attempts. By the time they could even think about getting the ball rolling they’ll have a contract and no one will care any more really. Any talk of changing representation will be met by deaf ears.

The History is the too many years to count now of no change happening. 70 years TWU at LAA and 70 years IAM at LUS.

Anyway I think going completely on their own if there’s any shot at all is a better shot than AMFA may ever have had. AMFA after NWA and now 6 years at SWA is too tainted IMO.

Starting from scratch with fresh ideas and maybe even a new logo could get people a little excited?
It is called a Grassroots Movement, with the main goal at this time to rid Maintenance of the Association, but with other possibilities. The money is part of a start up to see who is interested and wants to attend the first meeting. It does take capital to have a Card Drive.

Last edited:

Never did a card drive have you Dippy Dave?

upload_2018-6-23_18-25-28.jpeg

Your real funny. He does Reamster Roy, Dippy cares a whole lot, far more that he has reason for. You've never been involved in a cAArd drive here, any card drive at all. Therefore, you have no idea what it takes or what we have put up with from industrial unionists that have no skin in this game, but are angry at those that want to choose. "We won the right, not to have a vote" was the statement from the TWu last time. Sounds like a dictatorship because it is.

You were not in the representational card drive (definitely not AMFA at SWA) , because your too busy working over time and living on your knees to get it. After all, your the one that said you were addicted to overtime, not me, which is actually rather sad, but predictable from you.

The last AMFA campaign was not "disastrous". It just showed what the game plan should be. A game it is.

I hope you get your money....soon.
I am not addicted to overtime, what I said is people are not together because they are addicted to overtime. When they had the card drive at SWA I didn't sign. Most people didn't think AMFA would get in at SWA, but they had an election, some people didn't bother to vote, but you can only count the votes of people that voted. This thread is 8 years- old, you were as hateful and bitter to people then as you are now. If you were nicer you might actually get people on your side.

It is called a Grassroots Movement, with the main goal at this time to rid Maintenance of the Association, but with other possibilities. The money is part of a start up to see who is interested and wants to attend the first meeting. It does take capital to have a Card Drive.

Ah. Hey Buck I think that should be explained a little more on the Go Fund Me page. It’s a little too vague at the moment and if it were explained the way you just explained it to me you would probably draw in more funds.

Perhaps also have popular Members in other cities sponsor the page and the funds can be split to pay for locations to hold the first meeting?

I am not addicted to overtime, what I said is people are not together because they are addicted to overtime. When they had the card drive at SWA I didn't sign. Most people didn't think AMFA would get in at SWA, but they had an election, some people didn't bother to vote, but you can only count the votes of people that voted. This thread is 8 years- old, you were as hateful and bitter to people then as you are now. If you were nicer you might actually get people on your side.
Addicted to overtime, you know it, I know it. Of course you didn't sign a card, you are a Reamster sycophant, with all the corruption and crimes they have committed over the decades, the fact you support them says all I need to know.

I guess "most people" were wrong about AMFA at SWA, including you. Yup, I take on liars, losers, cry baby's, wise asses and those that support criminal organizations that are run like dictatorships here on this board. Wouldn't have it any other way. You call it hate and bitter, I call it factual and blunt.

Why would a non-AMT Dippy Dave the ramper dig up this thread, who has no say in our AMT affairs? To disparage the AMT group that have fought for change is the answer.

Who is the hate monger here? Dippy Dave the Parker loving minion.

Reamster Roy. ask your ramper buddy to post that pic he took by a push out tractor flipping people off with a goofy scowl on his face. That was a smooth move, pure idiocy.

Last edited:

Latest posts