What To Do With Amfa Cards. . .

Bill

Senior
Mar 3, 2004
Here's a funny story..........

I have a couple of "honnry" dogs and it seems they have been digging out of the yard and finding the neighbors trash to bring back. Well, as I was cleaning it up the other day, imagine my surprise. WHAT DID I SEE BUT AN UNOPENED SOLICITATION TO SIGN THE ENCLOSED AMFA CARD!!!!!! I had to laugh out loud!!!!!! That's the same thing I did with mine!!!! Straight to the garbage can!!!!

Amfa cards..........just plain trash!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear they have quite the collection down at the hall too!!!!! Having a hard time getting the numbers wannabes?????? :huh:

WHAT DID I SEE BUT AN UNOPENED SOLICITATION TO SIGN THE ENCLOSED AMFA CARD!!!!!!

It was probably a card sent to one of the cabin cleaners or ramp service person who was on the overinflated eligibility list. Thats OK MIA is 99 percent signed 344 days Tic Toc Tic..... :up:

Nope TFC, A&P mechanic, try again!!!!!! Seems there are many, let me repeat, many who I have talked to, who will not sign a card. And most of those are ones who signed a card before. Amfa has already proven themselves to be worthless. DOH!!!! Can't blame that on the TWU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bill said:
Nope TFC, A&P mechanic, try again!!!!!! Seems there are many, let me repeat, many who I have talked to, who will not sign a card. And most of those are ones who signed a card before. Amfa has already proven themselves to be worthless. DOH!!!! Can't blame that on the TWU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
[post="189922"][/post]​

Yeah, like you are real credible.

You used to claim to be other than a mechanic.

Now what are you?

Back