Whats Next?

I think really what it comes down to is most people do not care what Union they are in as long as their work group represents the Majority in that Union, that way they know that their needs will be tended to before any other work groups and I can understand this as that is why I pettitioned to get AMFA in at AA, if that is the reason why one wants AMFA or really any Union where they are the Majority then they can never be happy in a catch all Union like an Industrial Union, where they may not be the Majority and could very well get the shaft, in such a case there would be no point in trying to convince them that they would be better off in a Union where they are the Minority.

It's a waste of time, give it up.

I have no doubt that Mechanics would have no problem in an Industrial Union if WE were the Majority and we controlled the votes.

Raptor said:
It won't get you anywhere the same people will be there minus a few other work groups, maybe that is the difference at Northwest the Mechanic are fighters and the other groups are not and that is why they are striking now whereas they did not in the past, if that is the case then that is what the Majority of that work group want.
That is what a Union is all about Majority Rule and that just happens to be one of the parts of a Union I don't like. :(

but hey High Speed if you are a Mechanic then you are getting what the Majority of your classification wants that's Unionism and if you don't like that then you don't like Unions right.
[post="299628"][/post]​
Raptor, we know your waffler butt quit the fight a year ago. Why are you here now?
The NWA mechanics don't need anymore doubters and nay-sayers here.

You have shown your true colors agreeing with the Scab Plans of NWA and telling us how great the stockmarket is for novice investors.

Maybe you should invite KTO or PTO over for a candlelight dinner since he is so lonely in his scab room all he can do is post here.

I really wish you would take your investments and go away.

Hackman said:
You continue to make uneducated twu propaganda statements like "AMFA should be ashamed of the lives they have ruined". Yet, you seem to be totally oblivious as to what the industrial unions have done before AMFA ever got on the property at NWA, UAL, Alaska, Continental, US Air, and yes AA.

Do you think AMFA would be in existance today if the industrial unions did their job of representation and had some accountabilty to the members that pay them?

Do you think the afl-cio would be losing member unions today if they would change as the members wish and stop coddling Sweeny?

Bargaining power??????? Giving everything the company demands is bargaining power???? Are you high???? We lost much more than money!!!!!! You still refuse to see this???

No one wants what is happening to NWA to happen. But were do you draw the line? Do you ever DRAW THE LINE????

Do you just keep giving to the man, and sit back while he laughs all the way to the bankruptcy judge with his millions and just keep saying; "Dadgum, at least I got me this here job, even if I'm workin" fer free".

Yes, unemployment sucks.

Not having a spine, and jumping up and down on command as a company man wage slave, is worse. :down:
[post="299631"][/post]​

O.K. Hackman, I guess this means we still dissagree....??????

Hoped for some form of common ground on the issue, but I guess I expected too much.

B)
Hackman said:
Raptor, we know your waffler butt quit the fight a year ago.  Why are you here now?
The NWA mechanics don't need anymore doubters and nay-sayers here.

You have shown your true colors agreeing with the Scab Plans of NWA and telling us how great the stockmarket is for novice investors.

Maybe you should invite KTO or PTO over for a candlelight dinner since he is so lonely in his scab room all he can do is post here.

I really wish you would take your investments and go away.
[post="299634"][/post]​

I thought you liked different opinions, I am here for the entertainment same as you and everyone else you can't tell me you think you are accomplishing anything in here, THERE ARE NO NORTHWEST MECHANICS IN HERE.

And the scabs openly tell you they don't really care what you think, so you are here for the same reason as me. B)

I know you want me to go away that is why I will stay, and you should listen to some of my investment advice it could make you alot of money cause your not gonna make it in Aviation or at AA that money train is leaving and you know it.
Had you invested in AA when everyone said it was going BANKRUPT you would have made much more than you lost, 400,000 is much more than 120,000 dollars, I am looking at other ways of making money as I know we will not get it at AA, if you really want more money you should be doing the same cause complaining about the Airlines not giving you more money will get you NO WHERE.
When you get done complaining and talking tough you will be just as broke as you were before you started. B) maybe more so if you quit like some of the Northwest guys are doing.

Apparently PTO is not the only one with nothing better to do than sit and type on a keyboard Hackman B)

High Speed Steel said:
O.K. Hackman, I guess this means we still dissagree....??????

Hoped for some form of common ground on the issue, but I guess I expected too much.
[post="299636"][/post]​
You refuse to do any research on the pre-AMFA past, make outlandish statements and lies like your friend cio does, and continue to parrot what the twu and iam tell you is the truth.

I will not ever agree with a liar. Sorry. :down:

I have a hard time believeing you're are that stupid. Get out of Tulsa at some point. :blink:

Hackman said:
You refuse to do any research on the pre-AMFA past, make outlandish statements and lies like your friend cio does, and continue to parrot what the twu and iam tell you is the truth.

I will not ever agree with a liar. Sorry. :down:

I have a hard time believeing you're are that stupid. Get out of Tulsa at some point. :blink:
[post="299646"][/post]​

Thanks for the insult hackman <_< See ya in the "amfa soup line"..... :blink:

Raptor said:
B)

I thought you liked different opinions, I am here for the entertainment same as you and everyone else you can't tell me you think you are accomplishing anything in here, THERE ARE NO NORTHWEST MECHANICS IN HERE.

And the scabs openly tell you they don't really care what you think, so you are here for the same reason as me. B)

I know you want me to go away that is why I will stay, and you should listen to some of my investment advice it could make you alot of money cause your not gonna make it in Aviation or at AA that money train is leaving and you know it.
Had you invested in AA when everyone said it was going BANKRUPT you would have made much more than you lost, 400,000 is much more than 120,000 dollars, I am looking at other ways of making money as I know we will not get it at AA, if you really want more money you should be doing the same cause complaining about the Airlines not giving you more money will get you NO WHERE.
When you get done complaining and talking tough you will be just as broke as you were before you started. B) maybe more so if you quit like some of the Northwest guys are doing.

Apparently PTO is not the only one with nothing better to do than sit and type on a keyboard Hackman B)
[post="299642"][/post]​
I have my own professional investment fund manager. I don't need some lackey giving advice about investing in airline stocks and how great it is. Especially one who walks away from the fight as soon as the kitchen gets hot.

I'm doing just fine without you or a gypsy mechanic scab giving me any advice.
:angry:

High Speed Steel said:
[post="299648"][/post]​
No, I'll see you in the twu soup line. We are next. Got that second job yet?

"Daly said wholesale replacements of airline workers may become more common if Northwest pulls this one off."

Wake up and smell the cutting oil. :huh:

Hackman said:
I have my own professional investment fund manager. I don't need some lackey giving advice about investing in airline stocks and how great it is. Especially one who walks away from the fight as soon as the kitchen gets hot.

I'm doing just fine without you or a gypsy mechanic scab giving me any advice.
:angry:
[post="299650"][/post]​

Ok fair enough but maybe some of the other guys in here want the advice ;) Why are you in here Hackman ? :unsure: what are you getting out of this ? :unsure:

Do you think you are going to change anyones's minds ;) Do you think you are gonna insult the scabs into quitting their high paying job <_<

What exactly do you hope to accomplish in here. ? :huh:

I really want to know so please answer.

I guess Hackman couldn't take the heat and left :(

Oh well, that last set of questions really were hard, it's understandable. B)

Raptor said:
I guess Hackman couldn't take the heat and left :(

Oh well, that last set of questions really were hard, it's understandable. B)
[post="299660"][/post]​
I had to do some lawn mowing before it got dark. I assure you there is no amount of heat you could give me I can't take, especially one as weak in principals as you.

Several reasons why post here.

First, Its a release for me to be able to argue and refute twu and iam believers for whom the consistant lies about AMFA and newsworthy events is never ending. Most are so uneducated about the true facts of the past, the first heated discussion you have with them the cowards run to HR and try to get you fired.

Second I get to commicate with like minded AMT's that know we have to try and save our craft from the greedy companies and their pet unions.

Third, to read and save some of the irremissible posts from of the industrial union cultists , in that if you actually were listening to them speak their nonsensical B.S., you'd either want to die laughing or call an ambulnance to pick up the pieces.

This is not entertainment to me as it is for you, this is big money killing off the middle class until we are a third world ecomomy, and fools that are helping them do it because they won't fight.

I shudder to think what will be left in ten years for kids today not born with an Ivy League silver spoon in their mouth.

High Speed Steel said:
[post="299648"][/post]​
Do you reward your kids or your wife/girlfriend for lying to you???

You should. This is what your teaching them. :down:

WHATS NEXT? There is much more interest in the scabs rolling over direct than what I thought. Everywhere I go there is a group of mechanics filling out applications. I never would have thought that that many would go direct. I'm certain that over half here are going to roll over. I wonder if that is just here or at the other stations as well. Regardless though when the geese begin to head south I won't be very far behind them.

PlayTheOdds said:
WHATS NEXT? There is much more interest in the scabs rolling over direct than what I thought. Everywhere I go there is a group of mechanics filling out applications. I never would have thought that that many would go direct. I'm certain that over half here are going to roll over. I wonder if that is just here or at the other stations as well. Regardless though when the geese begin to head south I won't be very far behind them.
[post="299868"][/post]​
Scabs "rolling over"..... I guess the man is gonna love some new meat. :huh:

Latest News

http://members.cunamutual.com/brokernet/ne...169&symbol=nwac

We will see tommorow if Northwest is sticking to it's word that after today anyone who comes back will be a new hire, also now Northwest is offering super senority to any Mechanic that comes back today.

I know some will say this means they are desparete if they were deperate they would offer a whole lot more than that, so I'm not buying it, but I do think they would like some of their Mechanics back.

Latest posts