Whats Next?

Stock is down to below 2.00 if it stays down and Northwest is not bankrupt by the 17 of Oct. the deadline for the Good bankruptcy laws then I will probablly take another crack at them, I still think there could be an oppertunity to make some money with that company, but won't take another gamble on them till after the 17th.

I like to make my own stock picks, I'm not much for taking advice from other people, I like to think that I know what's best for me, not other people. B)

Raptor said:
Stock is down to below 2.00 if it stays down and Northwest is not bankrupt by the 17 of Oct. the deadline for the Good bankruptcy laws then I will probablly take another crack at them, I still think there could be an oppertunity to make some money with that company, but won't take another gamble on them till after the 17th.

I like to make my own stock picks, I'm not much for taking advice from other people, I like to think that I know what's best for me, not other people. B)
[post="300005"][/post]​
Yeah and if you had that $4500 in the bank you could ride out strike at AA and not have to scab as you already said you would. Better yet, you could of sent that money to the guys who got you the raise you got 4 years ago and are now striking to save your profession and the midle class.

AMFAMAN said:
Yeah and if you had that $4500 in the bank you could ride out strike at AA and not have to scab as you already said you would. Better yet, you could of sent that money to the guys who got you the raise you got 4 years ago and are now striking to save your profession and the midle class.
[post="300011"][/post]​

What :shock: You must have me confused with somebody else, I'm not a humaitarian AMFAMAN never have been never will be, hell I'm a Republican, all thought I don't like Busch Jr. but I sure do like my guns. ;)

I am out for me and my Family not to save the world or even Aviation, it's a hard cold very competetive world out there, the only part of the middle class that concerns me is where I fit into it, and if I had my way about it I would not be in the middle class, I'm working on being in the upper class, probably not rich but hopefully enough where I don't have to work anymore and deal with all this Aviation and Union BS.

I really never have been able to understand the hard core Union mentality, regular Union guys I understand but the hard core guys, I just don't get and after almost 20 years in this Union if I don't get it by now I never will.
Never could understand liberals either like charles Shumer what an Idiot or Hillary Clinton :down:

If you want to go on strike you go right ahead don't wait for me.
Maybe I will be able to get out of the Aviation business before you get YOUR strike.

Raptor said:
What :shock: You must have me confused with somebody else, I'm not a humaitarian AMFAMAN never have been never will be, hell I'm a Republican, all thought I don't like Busch Jr. but I sure do like my guns. ;)

I am out for me and my Family not to save the world or even Aviation, it's a hard cold very competetive world out there, the only part of the middle class that concerns me is where I fit into it, and if I had my way about it I would not be in the middle class, I'm working on being in the upper class, probably not rich but hopefully enough where I don't have to work anymore and deal with all this Aviation and Union BS.

I really never have been able to understand the hard core Union mentality, regular Union guys I understand but the hard core guys, I just don't get and after almost 20 years in this Union if I don't get it by now I never will.
Never could understand liberals either like charles Shumer what an Idiot or Hillary Clinton :down:

If you want to go on strike you go right ahead don't wait for me.
Maybe I will be able to get out of the Aviation business before you get YOUR strike.
[post="300016"][/post]​
Hmmmm....20 years with union wages and you dare say you have'nt been able to find a better paying job by now?

local 12 proud said:
Hmmmm....20 years with union wages and you dare say you have'nt been able to find a better paying job by now?
[post="300025"][/post]​

See you hard core Union guys all think alike ;)

I'm Not looking for a better paying job, I'm looking to be self employed as that is the only way to truely be in charge of your own destiny, not having to worry about how much a company will pay you or wether they will lay you off etc., or wether a bunch of guys will want me to give up the little money that the company is giving me cause you are unhappy and you actually think you can beat a multi-Billion dollar company.

Nope I am not looking for another Job, been there and done that.
I'm working on being self employed hopefully it will work out, I'm ready to be done with Unions and Company's both.

Believe it or not you don't have to work for someone. B)
to prosper but I am not there yet if I make it don't worry I will be sure to come on this board to gloat a little. ;)

I repeat Hard core Union guys think alike most Union guys are not Hard core they are kinda of soft core like me and that is different, I am not against Unions I think they are fine I can live with them or not.

Raptor, if your able to be self employed and thats the direction you choose then more power to you. I was self employed briefly and it was'nt my cup of tea (too much stress)......Best of luck anyway!

local 12 proud said:
Raptor, if your able to be self employed and thats the direction you choose then more power to you. I was self employed briefly and it was'nt my cup of tea (too much stress)......Best of luck anyway!
[post="300038"][/post]​

More stress than Unions and Company's these days I can't imagine that, it's been pretty darn stressfull these last few years and I am thinking that it's not going to get better, after seeing whats going on at Northwest. :(

I'm losing my hair with stress, well it may be male pattern baldness, but no I'm sticking with stress as the cause. :D

Raptor said:
What :shock: , hell I'm a Republican, all thought I don't like Busch Jr. but I sure do like my guns. ;)

I am out for me and my Family
[post="300016"][/post]​

Oh the Republican dream of "I can be someone."

It's obvious your so disconnected from the real world that you used your NASCAR spelling of President BUSH, not BUSCH.

AMFAMAN said:
Oh the Republican dream of "I can be someone."

It's obvious your so disconnected from the real world that you used your NASCAR spelling of President BUSH, not BUSCH.
[post="300074"][/post]​

Ok you got me :up:

PlayTheOdds said:
AMFAMAN, You say you were self-employed at one time and couldn't handle the stress. Did you have any employees? I bet if you had to contend with a union you would been committed.
[post="300374"][/post]​

Wrong person, never said I was self-employed unless you count my paper route when I was 14. ;)

BTW...The paper truck drivers were union... :p

AMFAMAN said:
Wrong person, never said I was self-employed unless you count my paper route when I was 14. ;)

BTW...The paper truck drivers were union... :p
[post="300509"][/post]​

AMFAMAN you must forgive PTO for mistaking you for someone else. I mean he is a scab and comprehension of what he is reading isnt one of his strong points. Now if you wanted to talk about PTO's strengths we would have to discuss topics concerning ass kissing, boot licking etc.

Maybe it was the best he could do. The scabs in Bos are making less than the guys at Hudson. I'll just go do biulding maint. in town for $29 an hour to start, enjoy changing tires at 3 am in January. TEEHEEHEE.