When does the 26 swaps per Quarter START?

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
The CWA website states 26 swaps per quarter is approved, but does not give an actual start date. Since April 1, starts the new quarter, one would think, that it would start then. Anyone know for sure??

Hell, first they take 1/2 pay for first 5 sickdays now we can't trade freely.. some people trade shifts to have 1/2 month off. now 26 trades per quarter for us.. blah.. they know where to stick it.
What is and was your pay scale ?

I got a $0.01 raise Feb 10. NOT KIDDING YOU. Other people here got $0.02. "Gee Thanks." is my phrase. "May I have a penny, Sir?"
What is and was your pay scale before and after the transition agreement? Are you so jr. that you do not have knowledge of HP pay scale and non-contract benefits and the non-voice HP agents had with management?
Here is a little hint You had
NO PAY SCALE

I was told by my manager and others that per the latest LOA's signed in Feb. that I now would qualify after 8 for time and 1/2....tempe payroll is aying no no...not until OEI...WTF???? I busteds my butt during and still doing OT during this messed up migration. AM I the only "westie" that thinks this sytstem sux big time? It is not working....and now you don't pay me what I am due????

Back