Where are the protests for her kids? Permanently Separated!

No matter how much it gets dumbed down for you, you can't figure it out.
Dumbed down is right, you got that covered Wonder Mutt. One-liner, after one-liner....and one more what? One-liner. It's not a surprise your a ramper.

What debt KC Frier? The national debt wasn't a problem what Obammy rammed his Unaffordable Health Care Act through. National debt wasn't a problem with The Burn and his demands for free college for all, including illegals. National debt wasn't a problem with the massive increase in welfare rolls during Obammys 8 years of failure. I still want my free Obammy phone damn it!

No billions for a wall, but billions for illegals on welfare, and billions for illegals free health care. Billions for illegals free education. Seems rather one-sided KC Frier. Obammy debt was fully justified to buy off his voters. However Trump and the wall must not be funded, just billions too much.
Makes perfect sense...you have acute TDS.

Here's the funny thing....the national debt started to grow in 2001, after we got tax cuts and were attacked and at war. It rose even more when we invaded a country that played zero role in 9/11 and did nothing to us. We didn't have money to pay for it. But we got another round of tax cuts two years later. You have to remember....there was $20 trillion when Obama left office, and he only doubled the debt. Which means he started with $10 trillion in debt. And you weren't yapping to loudly about the rising debt when it was heading to $10 trillion. So forgive me if I read that as meaning that the debt didn't really matter. Heck...even Darth Cheney was on record as saying '"Reagan proved deficits don't matter". Unless it's a black democrat. Then it matters. He doubles it...the future of our kids and grandkids is at stake. Then...an imbecile is elected, the debt goes UP another trillion, and life is rosy for our kids again. Tell me one more time - how bad is the debt?

As a last act, a republican administration left the economy on the brink of a depression. And we HAD to spend. As for "buying votes"....while you might think that if we took out the illegals voting, Hillaryr would have lost the popular vote...but those are some brazen Mexicans. If I was an illegal, I wouldn't want to get NEAR a polling place, much less attempt to walk in and cast a vote. They might be illegal, but they aren't stupid.

Speaking of buying votes - your side does it too. You got a token tax cut and if your were lucky, a one time $1,000 bonus from your employer. And the dear leader is pushing for another tax cut in...October. One month before an election. If we get that, then there is even LESS money to spend on a wall and a Space Force.

safe_image.php

Where do late term babies being separated from their mothers permanently stand? Or don’t they count since they aren’t a voting base?

My dead grandfather in Chicago votes Democrat every election they have there since the 1950's!