Where are they now?

Art at ISP said:
Greetings all,

Great idea for a thread.

Piney Bob is ok, I spoke to him over the weekend. He is no longer able to work, as he has severe liver disease and is on the list for a transplant. I am sure he will be glad people are asking for him and I will pass this thread along to him.

Boeing Boy had a very serious accident about two or three years ago on his motorcycle, and he did lose a limb. I saw him about a year and a half ago and he was making a remarkable recovery and  doing very well. I should be visiting him over the summer and will let you all know how he is.

As for me, I am still working but traveling much less -- budgets you know :)  Still advocating for passengers, and commenting to the appropriate management when they make "mistakes". The "cockroaches" are still around, but we are much less active. We have a page on book of face under FFOCUS. I am having more fun staying home and playing with my '66 Mustang Convertible.

I hope all of you are well, and look forward to reconnecting.

My BEST to you all.....
Art. glad you, Bob, and Jim are still kicking, all of you added a lot to this board..

Reactions: 2 people
DW,

Thank you for your kind words. I miss this place, will have to stop in more often.

I hope everyone here is doing well and that things are working out for everyone.

Thanks again!

My BEST to you all!

Just found this thread....anybody hear from magsau?  I used to go round and round with him years ago on the Southwest and UA boards....very passionate arguments on both sides....but I remember when KC was hit with some really bad weather - and he was the only one who reached out to see if I was okay.  That simple gesture made me respect him as a person.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Anyone heard from NHBB's?

I think he's in the cornfield.  I remember YEARS ago - I disagreed with that guy like you wouldn't believe.  But he was in KC to watch the Yankees play the Royals and we had lunch together.  And he and his wife were just a super nice couple.

KCFlyer said:

I think he's in the cornfield.  I remember YEARS ago - I disagreed with that guy like you wouldn't believe.  But he was in KC to watch the Yankees play the Royals and we had lunch together.  And he and his wife were just a super nice couple.
He is in the cornfield, sent him a PM but he isn't allowed to respond, wasn't PC enough for the Just Ain't Right.

Dog Wonder said:
He is in the cornfield, sent him a PM but he isn't allowed to respond, wasn't PC enough for the Just Ain't Right.
lol yea sure thats the reason, more likely because he's a bigot with a big mouth

Reactions: 4 people
KCFlyer said:
Just found this thread....anybody hear from magsau?  I used to go round and round with him years ago on the Southwest and UA boards....very passionate arguments on both sides....but I remember when KC was hit with some really bad weather - and he was the only one who reached out to see if I was okay.  That simple gesture made me respect him as a person.

That's a name I haven't heard in awhile! Just went and looked; he was last on in '09 (unless he logs in anonymously)...

KCFlyer said:

We used PM back/forth occasionally. Super nice guy. His son is/was also on here, but didn't post very often.

Time moves on, and so do people. But with some of the biggest oxygen stealers now gone, my hope is that some of those people will come back and join the discussions.

Anyone else commuting PIT-PHL think the agents are screwing us out of our seats because we are not boarded by seniority?  It really hurts because those of us who only fly Tue/Wed/Thur don't have as many seats on Tuesday when they only run Express.  Any update on the PIT-LHR flight we are supposed to be getting?

Gloria Holtz said:
Anyone else commuting PIT-PHL think the agents are screwing us out of our seats because we are not boarded by seniority?  It really hurts because those of us who only fly Tue/Wed/Thur don't have as many seats on Tuesday when they only run Express.  Any update on the PIT-LHR flight we are supposed to be getting?
Kirby promised it when he got banned from MAN.

Does this question belong in another thread? What does it have to do with Where are they now? Just sayin......

Gloria Holtz said: