WHO WANTS TO SEE THE ENTIRE PROPOSAL?

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE ENTIRE CONTRACT?

• YES

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • NO

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
He’s currently at an undisclosed location trying to pull one out of his rear

I did. Chances are if its a pos contract we will vote it in. Thats what we do, we have led the industry in pos contracts since I hired in this joint. I don't blame the committee one bit for knowing this and not putting anything out until its a decent agreement.

We need to be getting ready for the clock.

Those are valid points-and I don't disagree with you- but the question isn't whether or not to vote, but rather if you want to see what's on the table or not?

Kev/Tim... you are f-ing delusional if you think we believe you...

Nobody wants to see a hypothetical proposal of what's supposed to be "what is on the table"-- Especially, since it's the company's idea of what we deserve, and should accept. We didn't elect the company to represent us! --And, we certainly didn't elect some cigarette smoking cartoon sock puppet from Delta to represent us!

Maybe you can post some scribbled notes that were passed under the table from the company negotiators, in lieu of an actual proposal for of all of us to see...

>SPIT<

"Most reasonable union members" don't take direction from an anonymous sock puppet lurking in the wrong airline thread. Especially, on an unsecured public forum that was created, and listed by another anonymous dude on an makeshift airline industry site....

Like I said, if you want to stay (willfully) ignorant, have at it.

Information is one of the best weapons labor has. It’s not unreasonable to want access to it.

Those are valid points-and I don't disagree with you- but the question isn't whether or not to vote, but rather if you want to see what's on the table or not?
I just don't understand why people want to see it, which if this happened would lead to some calling for a vote. The only reason (s) I can think of is:
Show the company misleading.
Show the union misleading.

I for one lean toward the Company misleading. Remember, if they moving their lips, they're lying.

The IAM/TWU not coordinating is a side issue we are pretty much all disappointed about, and in itself causes disunity. But I dont think rises to the level of being misleading.

I just think it's time to get ready for the impasse and the clock.

Reactions: Kev3188
I honestly dont think there is a full text proposal from the company, someone feel free to correct. I think they are bullet points of they're positions.

timmy is entering negotiations next week! he will clarify and clean up the chaos! so it is said so it will be! all hail timmy!

timmy is entering negotiations next week! he will clarify and clean up the chaos! so it is said so it will be! all hail timmy!

I used to think that he just had a seriously warped sense of humor but once he started posting the same stuff on Jetnet I knew he wasn’t joking.

The guy is seriously delusional.

Latest posts