Who was the Biggest "GOBBLER " Yesterday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear, here's my answer to your post!
upload_2017-6-13_21-59-58.jpeg

Reactions: OgieJFK
FYI on any given day usually Xut is the by far the biggest gobbler
I wonder how you passed the background check after you were arrested in a Greyhound bus station tapping your feet in the bathroom stall holding a bag of quarters.
Did you ever get that jizm out of your t-shirt?

AlbertLoveJizzSlurp.gif

Last edited:
Nope I don't mind it ,It's the bullchit you throw around every day that gets me sick I can't keep up with it. Nobody can

Nope I don't mind it ,It's the bullchit you throw around every day that gets me sick I can't keep up with it. Nobody can

What's the matter Albert?
Don't you want to make me cry?
Hey, I just gave you your new avatar, you should be happy.
I know you are too stupid to change it, so give me your login information and credit card info and I'll take care of it for you.
DOH! :eek:
You (being frick) and frack just closed another thread on the AA forum.

Aren't you proud... :p

Take a look at this guy and see the climate the Democrats and THEIR followers have created.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/em...near-virginia-ballfield/ar-BBCFKa9?li=BBnb7Kz
You know...it doesn't surprise me. I mean for over 20 years guys like Limbaugh and Hannity have been demonizing liberals...I guess one of them got fed up and finally gave them what they wanted. I mean....even back during Clinton, Limbaugh would SPIT the word "liberal". And his peabrained listeners could only say "megadittos". This dude in Arlington? He's not a product of democrats or liberals - he's been called an enemy of the country by talking heads that the peabrains listen to....the presidents son has said that democrats are subhuman...it's kind of on y'all. Kind of like kicking that old hound dog every time you pass him. One day, he up and bites you, then you blame the dog.

You know...it doesn't surprise me. I mean for over 20 years guys like Limbaugh and Hannity have been demonizing liberals...I guess one of them got fed up and finally gave them what they wanted. I mean....even back during Clinton, Limbaugh would SPIT the word "liberal". And his peabrained listeners could only say "megadittos". This dude in Arlington? He's not a product of democrats or liberals - he's been called an enemy of the country by talking heads that the peabrains listen to....the presidents son has said that democrats are subhuman...it's kind of on y'all. Kind of like kicking that old hound dog every time you pass him. One day, he up and bites you, then you blame the dog.

Welcome to Bizarro World people. Does that make him STLDriver?
1567_400x600.jpg

And the hysteria from the left since the election had nothing to do with it I suppose. This guy was a good person who was driven to violence by Hannity and Limbaugh. Look in the mirror. Its people like you and the Democratic leadership (such as it is) with your hate and rhetoric that push flakes like this over the edge. They should think of guys like this before they open their mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.