Who was the Biggest "GOBBLER " Yesterday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is often hard to take. I remember reading where those libtards couldn't host a show that anybody would listen to. But Hannity...Limbaugh....O"Reilly....Savage...THOSE guys demonized an entire group of people. And people like you bought what they were selling....witness their ratings all those years. And Liberals didn't have anybody listening to them. The hate in this country started from the right.

Ok Dream Weaver. I totally "bought" into what these people have been slinging....even tho I've never listened to them. Way to go STLDriver...keep painting with that board brush on bizaroo world.

What happened to the days when liberals just kicked backed and toked on a doobie , chilled, and had fun. I miss that time

Hey Ogie/zoom, why are you here?
You boyz already shut down the AA site, now why don't you just 'shoo fly' back.
You never cared to be here before.
Why the change of heart?

I'm here cause I use to work for AA in a nightmare time in my life. I got tired of being a "brick in AAs backpack" so I moved on to better and greener pastures. Not sure what AA site you are referring to...the AA forums here? Guy once said to me on the JFK ramp he thought all the old guys at AA were bitter and crazy from the jet fumes...20 years later I'm beginning to think he was right.

Who told you I never cared to be here? I use to visit once in awhile but got bored quickly when I realized the level of intelligent conversation was found wanting by most posters. In fact I even said to my friend that use to post here that I don't know why I post there "debating" with airline people..it's like winning the Special Olympics. Believe it or not one of my favorite poster on this site is...ta-da....KCFlyer...and I think I've "hit" him the hardest.

Why the change of heart.....I still post from time to time. Since you want me to 'shoo fly back'.. I think I might just post a lot more. As for zoom, only that person can speak for themselves.

I've answered every question you've asked...my turn

1) Why are you here?
2) What AA site are you referring too? Think this is twice you've said that to me and I have no clue what you are talking about.
3) Why does it bother you that a former airline worker posts on an airline site?
4) Have you asked the "non" former or present airline workers why they post here? If not why not?
5) Who appointed you the arbitrary of this web forum?

You know...it doesn't surprise me. I mean for over 20 years guys like Limbaugh and Hannity have been demonizing liberals...I guess one of them got fed up and finally gave them what they wanted. I mean....even back during Clinton, Limbaugh would SPIT the word "liberal". And his peabrained listeners could only say "megadittos". This dude in Arlington? He's not a product of democrats or liberals - he's been called an enemy of the country by talking heads that the peabrains listen to....the presidents son has said that democrats are subhuman...it's kind of on y'all. Kind of like kicking that old hound dog every time you pass him. One day, he up and bites you, then you blame the dog.
It doesn't surprise me either, violent leftists like "professor" Bill Ayers and Bernadine Doren have been killing with bombs and expansive violence since the 60s. Now we have spin off groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa shooting police, beating up old people and women, burning and destroying property. The shooter in Arlington is a product of the leftist radical movement, it's all part of the Communist Manifesto and Rules for Radicals. The shooter was a violent little leftist moron, and he finally got whacked by two hero police officers he didn't see coming. Was he the "resistance" we keep hearing about? Is Madonna going to blow up the White House? I could not imagine the radical leftist response if Obammys bloody head was held up by right wing comedian for a ISIS type photo op. All out leftist war in the streets right KC?
All this because Trump beat the worst candidate the left has ever produced. Pathetic really. Limbaugh and Hannity spit the word liberal, so that means lefty violence in response? If the radical violent leftists want to start a civil war because they didn't get their way, I really don't think they will like the outcome. Antifa punks living in moms basement aren't gonna cut it.

Reactions: OgieJFK
Hey Ogie/zoom, why are you here?
You boyz already shut down the AA site, now why don't you just 'shoo fly' back.
You never cared to be here before.
Why the change of heart?
I was posting to KCFlyer. Not sure what that has to do with you XuNt.

Reactions: OgieJFK
Ok Dream Weaver. I totally "bought" into what these people have been slinging....even tho I've never listened to them. Way to go STLDriver...keep painting with that board brush on bizaroo world.

YEah.....at least we can sing. You guys have this person spreading the conservative love and tolerance

It doesn't surprise me either, violent leftists like "professor" Bill Ayers and Bernadine Doren have been killing with bombs and expansive violence since the 60s. Now we have spin off groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa shooting police, beating up old people and women, burning and destroying property. The shooter in Arlington is a product of the leftist radical movement, it's all part of the Communist Manifesto and Rules for Radicals. The shooter was a violent little leftist moron, and he finally got whacked by two hero police officers he didn't see coming. Was he the "resistance" we keep hearing about? Is Madonna going to blow up the White House? I could not imagine the radical leftist response if Obammys bloody head was held up by right wing comedian for a ISIS type photo op. All out leftist war in the streets right KC?
All this because Trump beat the worst candidate the left has ever produced. Pathetic really. Limbaugh and Hannity spit the word liberal, so that means lefty violence in response? If the radical violent leftists want to start a civil war because they didn't get their way, I really don't think they will like the outcome. Antifa punks living in moms basement aren't gonna cut it.
The right still has those lovable groups like the KKK and NeoNazi's, or as the dear leader likes to call them, neonazzies

Screw Ted Nugent and his beef jerky. " At least we can sing"....LOL. Maybe thanks to auto tune. Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Snoop puppy, etc.

The right still has those lovable groups like the KKK and NeoNazi's, or as the dear leader likes to call them, neonazzies
The KKK founded by the democrats? Those guys? Your gurl, The Hildabeast, stated one of her friends and mentors (along with Saul Alinsky and Lucifer) was Robert Byrd who was a KKK Grand Dragon. As of yet, I haven't seen the KKK or NeoNazis murdering police, burning down buildings, or taking pics of Obammys bloody severed head.

Status
Not open for further replies.