Who was the Biggest "GOBBLER " Yesterday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KKK founded by the democrats? Those guys? Your gurl, The Hildabeast, stated one of her friends and mentors (along with Saul Alinsky and Lucifer) was Robert Byrd who was a KKK Grand Dragon. As of yet, I haven't seen the KKK or NeoNazis murdering police, burning down buildings, or taking pics of Obammys bloody severed head.

We were talking about liberals. Kennedy was a democrat and a liberal, but you all like to hold him up as how liberals have changed. And southern democrats DID start the KKK. Then they became souhern republicans. Don't believe me? Head down to a Klan meeting and take a poll of who they voted for. In the past 10 elections. Then tell me southern democrats are the KKK.

YEah.....at least we can sing. You guys have this person spreadinevery other media dbg the conservative love and tolerance

and you guys have every other media douche and hollywood type that can get time in front a camera doing it GMAFB

Bla Blah yak yak Republican, Democrat the biggest GOBBLER has always been XUT just ask anyone in his barracks

I'm here cause I use to work for AA in a nightmare time in my life. I got tired of being a "brick in AAs backpack" so I moved on to better and greener pastures. Not sure what AA site you are referring to...the AA forums here? Guy once said to me on the JFK ramp he thought all the old guys at AA were bitter and crazy from the jet fumes...20 years later I'm beginning to think he was right.

Who told you I never cared to be here? I use to visit once in awhile but got bored quickly when I realized the level of intelligent conversation was found wanting by most posters. In fact I even said to my friend that use to post here that I don't know why I post there "debating" with airline people..it's like winning the Special Olympics. Believe it or not one of my favorite poster on this site is...ta-da....KCFlyer...and I think I've "hit" him the hardest.

Why the change of heart.....I still post from time to time. Since you want me to 'shoo fly back'.. I think I might just post a lot more. As for zoom, only that person can speak for themselves.

I've answered every question you've asked...my turn

1) Why are you here?
2) What AA site are you referring too? Think this is twice you've said that to me and I have no clue what you are talking about.
3) Why does it bother you that a former airline worker posts on an airline site?
4) Have you asked the "non" former or present airline workers why they post here? If not why not?
5) Who appointed you the arbitrary of this web forum?

1) Why are you here?
A: Same as you. I am an ex-airline employee as well. Most certainly I misjudged you, and for that, I apologize.

2) What AA site are you referring too? Think this is twice you've said that to me and I have no clue what you are talking about.

A: I was referring to the AA maintenance threads that keep getting closed because of Frick, Frack and an occasional maniac.
Again, I reread your posts and I misjudged you. My apologies for that as well.

3) Why does it bother you that a former airline worker posts on an airline site?

A: It doesn’t because I am one as well.

4) Have you asked the "non" former or present airline workers why they post here? If not why not?

A: never

5) Who appointed you the arbitrary of this web forum?

A: no one

Again, I apologize for lumping you in with Zoom. Albert, Weasel and others.
Although I don’t always agree with KC, I certainly respect his opinion as well.

Take Care,
:cool: xUT

Reactions: SharoninSAT
We were talking about liberals. Kennedy was a democrat and a liberal, but you all like to hold him up as how liberals have changed. And southern democrats DID start the KKK. Then they became souhern republicans. Don't believe me? Head down to a Klan meeting and take a poll of who they voted for. In the past 10 elections. Then tell me southern democrats are the KKK.
You sure go down some strange rabbit holes KC, that hasn't changed in the months I haven't posted. Which Kennedy are you talking about? There are so many, surely not the drunk that killed a girl with his car I surmise.
I wouldn't pretend to know the Klan, but I guess you do. Living here in the south, I do know that the radical left do exist around here, I guess a lot of them didn't vote for the Hildabeast either.

XuNt ... is that code name?
I see you and Albert have the same IQ and word skills.
DOH! :eek:
Yes it is kind of like you calling me "Zoom". I almost never post to you (it's beneath me to do so) why do you insist on posting to me? You keep playing dozens slapnuts. Still waiting for you to make Albert cry..........

You sure go down some strange rabbit holes KC, that hasn't changed in the months I haven't posted. Which Kennedy are you talking about? There are so many, surely not the drunk that killed a girl with his car I surmise.
I wouldn't pretend to know the Klan, but I guess you do. Living here in the south, I do know that the radical left do exist around here, I guess a lot of them didn't vote for the Hildabeast either.

What happened to the racist democrats in the south? The electoral map has been bright red since the civil rights act of 1964 passed....are they just staying home from elections now? How do you explain that shift...from heavily democratic to heavily republican.

FWIW, the Klan loves me about as much as they love blacks since I was raised Catholic.

Reactions: xUT
What happened to the racist democrats in the south? The electoral map has been bright red since the civil rights act of 1964 passed....are they just staying home from elections now? How do you explain that shift...from heavily democratic to heavily republican.

FWIW, the Klan loves me about as much as they love blacks since I was raised Catholic.

You and that shooter share the very same distorted world view. Completely whipped up, in complete despair and in a constant state of rage over Trump winning. His Facebook rants are the same crap you go on and on about here.

He wasn't listening to Limbaugh either you fumbduck.

He listened to the hate fest liberal favorites like John Stewart, Colbert, Maher, Sanders, Maddow, etc.

I didn't want to go dark.
It's a place I have been before and I don't like it.
Yet, your boyfriend, couldn't let go and trolled me like a little punk.
I schooled him, yet he still persists.
Are you a punk?
:eek:
**Yawn** Did someone open a window? I think there's a mosquito in here. Who's trolling who? I have nothing to say to you yet you cant help yourself but to throw insulting posts at me. I'm flattered that I have such an effect on you but to be honest you bore me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.