Who was working on this aircraft?

PTO that is really impressive only 178 mel items, makes me feel so good that I wont fly on northwest. Quick check at a real airline shows 17 mels and 1 cdl for 356 aircraft. So keep patting yourself on the back, you guys suck.

...Don when you first came here I thought you were a decent man with some intelligence but with that statement your intelligence level just dropped to well below robbeds. I am not even going to bother with the rest of the trash you wrote up because the FAA doing our paperwork statement alone proves the ignorance you are here to spew all by itself. Is this really you Don or is one of your drunken buddies posting on your screen name? I just cannot believe that an A&P of seventeen years would say something so stupid.

Well its a good thing I'm not looking for your approval then is it?

“The FAA doing our paperworkâ€￾? Don that is the number one post of the most ignorant top ten union posts made here since this began. That just goes to show how effective AMFA's brainwashing of you guys really is. You sound like Princess without her passion. Just pure ignorance rambling on and on. Unreal, absolutely unreal.

I'm sorry Princess I am dead wrong on the above statement. That’s a robbed statement that is something robbed would say that he dreamed up out of his bag of pure ignorance. I think that one tops robbeds statement of us using pencils so we can erase what was written in the logbook. You know robbed the guy that takes the term "pencil whippingâ€￾ literally. Don when you first came here I thought you were a decent man with some intelligence but with that statement your intelligence level just dropped to well below robbeds. I am not even going to bother with the rest of the trash you wrote up because the FAA doing our paperwork statement alone proves the ignorance you are here to spew all by itself. Is this really you Don or is one of your drunken buddies posting on your screen name? I just cannot believe that an A&P of seventeen years would say something so stupid.
whats the matter pto? cant handle the truth that you no-life scabs have pencil whipped them logbooks just to get the Scab Air planes out on time? man I can even imagine being a pax on any SCAB AIR plane especially the rash of ones that were forced to make an emergency landing or abort takeoff all due to scab maintaince. Don at least has intellence,you know something that you lack

whats the matter pto? cant handle the truth that you no-life scabs have pencil whipped them logbooks just to get the Scab Air planes out on time? man I can even imagine being a pax on any SCAB AIR plane especially the rash of ones that were forced to make an emergency landing or abort takeoff all due to scab maintaince. Don at least has intellence,you know something that you lack
Does anybody have PROOF of pencil whipping here? I dont ask this just to acuse you of lying or hyperbole, but I realy want to know if and when it happens so I can make sure whomever does it will never work on aircraft again. That sort of thing, while rare, does indeed happen THROUGHOUT THE INDUSTRY! I never tolerated it anywhere else, and I sure as hell wont tolerate it here!
As a hypothetical, if a union member was caught pencil whipping, would the union try and cover for him, or do all in its power to ensure said POS never so much as signs of a oil change at jiffy lube again? The reason I ask is because I was talking with a former union steward today who said the main reason he left the union was because of all the times he had to defend some lowlife who had no business ever wrenching on aircraft. I am wondering how prevelant this is, and want to hear comments from both sides before drawing any conclusions.