Who Will Betray Trump?...First.. :-o

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Who Will Betray Trump?

Venting privately about the president has become a hallowed pastime in Republican-controlled Washington, a sort of ritualistic release for those lawmakers tasked with routinely defending the indefensible...

“There are a lot of Republicans who feel varying levels of disquiet at the idea of using American foreign policy power to gin up domestic political investigations.”

To understand Trump’s fixation on the word loyalty is to understand that his interpretation, at least in a political context, means submission, subservience, subjugation.

Correct Dog', as usual.

IF he testifies, BOLTON can due Serious damage, But NEVER rule out the " QUIET (so-called) Man ", P E N C E' y !

One other thing (a bit off of the Question).
The MORON thinks he's gonna' get a slam-dunk from the SCOTUS, over his taxes. But if he thinks that he's got Chief Justice John Roberts in his pocket, then the MORON will be a BIGGER MORON than he already is !!

The betrayals will come from Trump insiders trying to stay out of the slammer.

If I were Trump I would be very afraid of Bolton. Bolton is privy to some very damaging (to Trump) information. And, since Trump decided that the way to quieten Bolton was to fire him (or claim he fired him--its undecided at this point), he's got no control over Bolton now. Trump forgot the Corleone Rule (so designated by me. What's your point?)--Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. Bolton has nothing to lose now if Trump goes down. He's a hawk, but unlike most of the Trumpettes, he is a principled hawk. That sort of person is perfectly situated to set off a Trump tantrum in which he may say something about Bolton that he will come to regret. For instance, Trump's usual "you're going under the bus" statement..."I hardly knew the man. He didn't actually work for me, he was coffee boy for Kelly Ann Conway.":rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lol yeah right. Bolton's gonna git em all right! just like Avenatti, Daniels, Cohen etc. Keep dreaming.

Last edited:
“Any day know” is all lefturds have to hold on to. It failed with their false idol Mueller and this sham will blow up on their face as well.

From the far left rag for nitwits Politico no less. Same as your go to network CNN.

And of course you fall for it. That’s what you always do.

BTW, what happen to that pee tape?

lol
IIRC, Tom Arnold knows where it is.

The betrayals will come from Trump insiders trying to stay out of the slammer.
They will acknowledge Trump withheld the aid for guarantees of stopping corruption as previously noted. And It will be shown it is entirely within the Presidents purview.
Correct Dog', as usual.

IF he testifies, BOLTON can due Serious damage, But NEVER rule out the " QUIET (so-called) Man ", P E N C E' y !

One other thing (a bit off of the Question).
The MORON thinks he's gonna' get a slam-dunk from the SCOTUS, over his taxes. But if he thinks that he's got Chief Justice John Roberts in his pocket, then the MORON will be a BIGGER MORON than he already is !!
Bolton can do serious damage? You have dinner with him or what? You might find Bolton helping Trump.

If I were Trump I would be very afraid of Bolton. Bolton is privy to some very damaging (to Trump) information. And, since Trump decided that the way to quieten Bolton was to fire him (or claim he fired him--its undecided at this point), he's got no control over Bolton now. Trump forgot the Corleone Rule (so designated by me. What's your point?)--Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. Bolton has nothing to lose now if Trump goes down. He's a hawk, but unlike most of the Trumpettes, he is a principled hawk. That sort of person is perfectly situated to set off a Trump tantrum in which he may say something about Bolton that he will come to regret. For instance, Trump's you're going under the bus statement..."I hardly knew the man. He didn't actually work for me, he was coffee boy for Kelly Ann Conway.":rolleyes:

Crap your drawers if you find out it was Bolton's idea in the first place?

75226398_10220207873652281_3301352914450120704_n.jpg

Keep buying those ACME impeachment delusions. Eventually you will P*SS OFF every American that delights in your cliff falls that involve an anvil and cocktail umbrella...meep meep

IIRC, Tom Arnold knows where it is.

They will acknowledge Trump withheld the aid for guarantees of stopping corruption as previously noted. And It will be shown it is entirely within the Presidents purview.

Bolton can do serious damage? You have dinner with him or what? You might find Bolton helping Trump.

Crap your drawers if you find out it was Bolton's idea in the first place?
Anybody can do "HERESAY" damage on "HERESAY" accusations on GUILTY until proven innocent concept...nuf sed

Latest posts