Who would like to answer this difficult question?

i agree that it's scary to think of the number of IT, accounting and engineering jobts that will be taken by the fastest growing sector of illegals - Asians and Eastern Europeans. Tell me again how a wall along the Mexican border is going to stop them.
I have probably answered that question 5 times. I know I have seen others answer it as well.

You sound like a broken record.

I will put it in caps, in red, and bold type so maybe it will sink through that thick head of yours. Though I doubt it because earlier attempts have failed....

THE WALL IS PART OF A SYSTEM OF CONTROLS TO CURB IMMIGRATION NOT THE END ALL BE ALL SOLUTION.

Till next time you ask that SAME question..... AGAIN.....

I have probably answered that question 5 times. I know I have seen others answer it as well.

I will put it in caps, in red, and bold type so maybe it will sink through that thick head of yours. Though I doubt it because earlier attempts have failed....

THE WALL IS PART OF A SYSTEM OF CONTROLS TO CURB IMMIGRATION NOT THE END ALL BE ALL SOLUTION.

Do a "cost benefit analysis" of the wall. Then determine if it's worth the cost. I'll help - it isn't.

The man is an idiot.
You believe and perpetuate Trumps lies and call me an idiot...
rotflmao1.gif

Hey GENIUS, KNOW EVERYTHING, RHODES SCHOLAR, YOU, who thinks his caca doesn't stink.

TELL us, what kind of "WALL", the MORON is going to erect on the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation ?????????????
Concrete, Steel, side-by-side GUILLOTINES, Chicken Wire, a Moat filled with Alligators, Stop Light, (the) Honor System, .........................or N O T H I N G ???????????

Last edited:

I know you like pictures. Here is one reason why the wall is a waste of money. Hopefully you can get it

Screenshot from 2019-01-08 09:41:33.png

Do a "cost benefit analysis" of the wall. Then determine if it's worth the cost. I'll help - it isn't.

What does His excellency want....5 billion? What does it cost the US taxpayer in law enforcement, crime, drugs, feeding, healthcare etc for undocumented illegal aliens?

I know you like pictures. Here is one reason why the wall is a waste of money. Hopefully you can get it

screenshot-from-2019-01-08-09-41-33-png.13659

ZGMNtzx.gif

What does His excellency want....5 billion? What does it cost the US taxpayer in law enforcement, crime, drugs, feeding, healthcare etc for undocumented illegal aliens?

ZGMNtzx.gif

The wall is going to cost more than $5b. And a wall without "technology" or manpower will be easily scaled or tunneled under. So you are STILL going to incur the costs associated with it. FWIW - as far as drugs - they are getting here by boat and plane...not many mules trying to walk it across.

The wall is going to cost more than $5b. And a wall without "technology" or manpower will be easily scaled or tunneled under. So you are STILL going to incur the costs associated with it. FWIW - as far as drugs - they are getting here by boat and plane...not many mules trying to walk it across.

Mexican drug cartels have found a new source of labor to backpack marijuana into the United States: illegal immigrants.

Federal agents, prosecutors, defense attorneys and migrants themselves say that traffickers have begun recruiting undocumented immigrants at the border, both voluntarily and forcibly. Now, U.S. courts along the border have to decide what to do with terrified immigrants who come before them and say, "The cartel made me do it."

https://www.npr.org/2011/12/04/143025654/migrants-say-theyre-unwilling-mules-for-cartels

Mexican drug cartels have found a new source of labor to backpack marijuana into the United States: illegal immigrants.

Federal agents, prosecutors, defense attorneys and migrants themselves say that traffickers have begun recruiting undocumented immigrants at the border, both voluntarily and forcibly. Now, U.S. courts along the border have to decide what to do with terrified immigrants who come before them and say, "The cartel made me do it."

https://www.npr.org/2011/12/04/143025654/migrants-say-theyre-unwilling-mules-for-cartels
Packing in MJ to KommieFornia is stupid.
I can sit at home and order it delivered online if I want.
Why use Mexican dirt weed?
:eek::D:)