Who would like to answer this difficult question?

More proof of "Deep State" things going on that we don't know about!....... Surprise! Surprise! My first though on this was who are those agents, and what is going on here, and why on this occasion? It's obvious that whatever it was it shock up these so called leaders. Let's take the last question first........Why on this occasion? Now everything I'm going to say here is obviously just speculation on my part....... Why? Because it put all these individuals together at the same place at the same time. I personally feel these were warnings of something in the works, and did you pickup on who got these so called warnings, and who didn't? The ones that apparently didn't were Trump and our first lady, and the "pea-nut farmer". It would seem that Bush W, and his dad, have been getting real buddy-buddy with the Clinton's and Obama's since Trump took the Presidency. It would seem they have mutual interests. The distant of our new President! So what are we talking about here?....... A warning? From whom? .......Trump? That he may have something on these people? Or from someone else? Whatever it was, it clearly shook them up........... Now wouldn't it be something if it had to do with the Mueller investigation? ...... Just saying!

Last edited:
More proof of "Deep State" things going on that we don't know about!....... Surprise! Surprise! My first though on this was who are those agents, and what is going on here, and why on this occasion? It's obvious that whatever it was it shock up these so called leaders. Let's take the last question first........Why on this occasion? Now everything I'm going to say here is obviously just speculation on my part....... Why? Because it put all these individuals together at the same place at the same time. I personally feel these were warnings of something in the works, and did you pickup on who got these so called warnings, and who didn't? The ones that apparently didn't were Trump and our first lady, and the "pea-nut farmer". It would seem that Bush W, and his dad, have been getting real buddy-buddy with the Clinton's and Obama's since Trump took the Presidency. It would seem they have mutual interests. The distant of our new President! So what are we talking about here?....... A warning? From whom? .......Trump? That he may have something on these people? Or from someone else? Whatever it was, it clearly shook them up........... Now wouldn't it be something if it had to do with the Mueller investigation? ...... Just saying!
trump-illegal.gif

WARNING. Smoking C R A C K...is Dangerous to ones Health !!

No comments on Trump telling a graduating class that "if a concrete wall is in front of you, go thru it, go over it or go around it...just never stop trying to get to the other side?

The article you quoted K.C. does not claim the statement is "False" in fact it quotes the appropriation, and draws it's own conclusions.
The omnibus budget [PDF] says on page 394:

SEC. 9011. Up to $500,000,000 of funds appropriated by this Act for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency in "Operation and Maintenance, Defense-Wide" may be used to provide assistance to the Government of Jordan to support the armed forces of Jordan and to enhance security along its borders.

On page 375, the omnibus says:

For the "Counter-Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Train and Equip Fund", $1,769,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2019...

• That these funds may be used in such amounts as the Secretary of Defense may determine to enhance the border security of nations adjacent to conflict areas including Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia resulting from actions of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria[.] .......... In other words, it would seem they are more concerned with "border security" of Jordan, and that of their own security, than our own southern border! https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-democrats-put-up-a-four-mile-fence-around-the-dnc-in-2016/

Last edited:
The article you quoted K.C. does not claim the statement is "False" in fact it quotes the appropriation, and draws it's own conclusions.
The omnibus budget [PDF] says on page 394:

SEC. 9011. Up to $500,000,000 of funds appropriated by this Act for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency in "Operation and Maintenance, Defense-Wide" may be used to provide assistance to the Government of Jordan to support the armed forces of Jordan and to enhance security along its borders.

On page 375, the omnibus says:

For the "Counter-Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Train and Equip Fund", $1,769,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2019...

• That these funds may be used in such amounts as the Secretary of Defense may determine to enhance the border security of nations adjacent to conflict areas including Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia resulting from actions of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria[.] .......... In other words, it would seem they are more concerned with "border security" of Jordan, and that of their own security, than our own southern border! https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-democrats-put-up-a-four-mile-fence-around-the-dnc-in-2016/
You shouldn't wake up a sleepwalker, they say it can be dangerous.

Reactions: Insp4