Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Trump: (at campaign rally) Who's Gonna pay for the Wall?
Trumpettes in the stadium seating: MEXICO!

Trump: Who's gonna pay for the Wall?
Trumpettes: MEXICO!

Trump: Who?
Trumpettes: Mexico?

Trumpettes: U.S Military and their families?

Trump: Now you got it. So, you can just shut up from now on out.

Speaking of the military, I am so proud of our president for comping the members of the US Armed Services a nice stay at his Turnberry Resort.

Do you know for sure if they were comped? Or did they put it on a military expense account? I haven't seen anything that mentions payment for the stay.

This all really chaps my derriere. My younger brother is a retired Army lieutenant colonel. His son just made Chief Warrant Officer in the Army. His daughter is a West Point graduate and is now a doctor in the Army. Her 3 children are among those who will be cheated out of the money designated for children of armed forces personnel. I think his wife was a Captain or Lieutenant when she left the Army. She was pregnant with their son, and that was not allowed for active duty personnel at the time.

Last edited:
Trump: (at campaign rally) Who's Gonna pay for the Wall?
Trumpettes in the stadium seating: MEXICO!

Trump: Who's gonna pay for the Wall?
Trumpettes: MEXICO!

Trumpettes: Mexico?

Trumpettes: U.S Military and their families?

Trump: Now you got it. So, you can just shut up from now on out.
You keep harping on this. Who's going to pay for it. That's a no brainer,.......We are. Oh Mexico may indirectly pay for some of it. But that would be down the line, and realistically not all of it. And frankly I don't give a damn what Trump says as long as it gets done! And it would seem that's what is happening! As for Trump using money designated for the military, if the House Democrats would do their job, that wouldn't be necessary.

Last edited:
Do you know for sure if they were comped? Or did they put it on a military expense account? I haven't seen anything that mentions payment for the stay.

This all really chaps my derriere. My younger brother is a retired Army lieutenant colonel. His son just made Chief Warrant Officer in the Army. His daughter is a West Point graduate and is now a doctor in the Army. Her 3 children are among those who will be cheated out of the money designated for children of armed forces personnel. I think his wife was a Captain or Lieutenant when she left the Army. She was pregnant with their son, and that was not allowed for active duty personnel at the time.
Sarcasm doesn't play well in the written word. Hell no, they weren't comped. I don't think T Rump would comp his own mother. Trump has always used other peoples money to get rich. He still does, only this time, he's using the taxpayers. Yes Trump supporters...YOUR tax dollars are making your hero richer.

You keep harping on this. Who's going to pay for it. That's a no brainer,.......We are. Oh Mexico may indirectly pay for some of it. But that would be down the line, and realistically not all of it. And frankly I don't give a damn what Trump says as long as it gets done! And it would seem that's what is happening! As for Trump using money designated for the military, if the House Democrats would do their job, that wouldn't be necessary.

Do you give a damn that Trump has been handling Alabamagate like someone in a mental institution?

Do you give a damn that Trump has been handling Alabamagate like someone in a mental institution?
K.C.if that's the worst you can come up with? ...... Really
K.C. who do you think will be the Democratic nominee?...... And who are you backing?

K.C.if that's the worst you can come up with? ...... Really

K.C. who do you think will be the Democratic nominee?...... And who are you backing?

Yes, The fact that the leader of this country may well be suffering from dementia is perhaps the VERY worst thing facing us.

Tell me, do YOU think he is acting like a rational adult? He has spent one week dwelling on something of his OWN making...and it could have been avoided with 3 simple words that the man is incapable of saying...."I was mistaken". He says those 3 words and the "fake news" weather service moves on to the next issue. Instead, he brings out a weather map altered with a freaking SHARPIE to "prove I was right".

I don't know if you have ever watched hurricanes. But they usually develop off the coast of Africa and when they do, a potential course is plotted. And you know something? Alabama may well have been in that predicted path when the storm was still 4,000 miles from the US. But the weather service updates those maps as the storm moves. Even the damn map that Trump modified with a SHARPIE had the affected area in white (not black sharpie). And it didn't include Alabama. Here's something funny.....when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, we got rains from it here in Kansas City...just like Alabama most likely would have had some rain from Dorian....but we were never warned that we were in the path of Katrina.

And even if it DID follow that projected path, land has a funny way of weakening storms. Dorian was a Category 5 hurricane when it hit the Bahamas. By the time it passed, it was a Category 2. Down 3 levels with just a small chain of islands. I wonder what it might do if it made landfall at Cocoa Beach and continued Northwestward towards Panama City and...Alabama. I mean, that's over 350 miles of land it would have to cross. If a small island chain can take it down 3 levels, Alabama would have seen the equivalent of a big spring thunderstorm. Hence the weather service stating that Alabama is NOT in the path of the hurricane and staving off a rush on stores for food and water.

But again...even if you stretch the facts to 4,000 miles away from the US, would you really spend over a WEEK arguing it? That's not normal. Our president is suffering from dementia.

Yes, The fact that the leader of this country may well be suffering from dementia is perhaps the VERY worst thing facing us.

Tell me, do YOU think he is acting like a rational adult? He has spent one week dwelling on something of his OWN making...and it could have been avoided with 3 simple words that the man is incapable of saying...."I was mistaken". He says those 3 words and the "fake news" weather service moves on to the next issue. Instead, he brings out a weather map altered with a freaking SHARPIE to "prove I was right".

I don't know if you have ever watched hurricanes. But they usually develop off the coast of Africa and when they do, a potential course is plotted. And you know something? Alabama may well have been in that predicted path when the storm was still 4,000 miles from the US. But the weather service updates those maps as the storm moves. Even the damn map that Trump modified with a SHARPIE had the affected area in white (not black sharpie). And it didn't include Alabama. Here's something funny.....when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, we got rains from it here in Kansas City...just like Alabama most likely would have had some rain from Dorian....but we were never warned that we were in the path of Katrina.

And even if it DID follow that projected path, land has a funny way of weakening storms. Dorian was a Category 5 hurricane when it hit the Bahamas. By the time it passed, it was a Category 2. Down 3 levels with just a small chain of islands. I wonder what it might do if it made landfall at Cocoa Beach and continued Northwestward towards Panama City and...Alabama. I mean, that's over 350 miles of land it would have to cross. If a small island chain can take it down 3 levels, Alabama would have seen the equivalent of a big spring thunderstorm. Hence the weather service stating that Alabama is NOT in the path of the hurricane and staving off a rush on stores for food and water.

But again...even if you stretch the facts to 4,000 miles away from the US, would you really spend over a WEEK arguing it? That's not normal. Our president is suffering from dementia.

How long has it been since you been neutered?

1ezjm3.jpg

Reactions: Insp4
I was just writing someone about how any thought out post is called "word salad" and most people just want a picture with no more than 10 words on it. You folks never let me down.