Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

Obviously so....

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg
So, you are saying that you support Trump stealing money from the armed services. Such a patriot you are. But it's probably Putin whose interests you really support. He is Trump's boyfriend, you know.

So, you are saying that you support Trump stealing money from the armed services. Such a patriot you are. But it's probably Putin whose interests you really support. He is Trump's boyfriend, you know.

Speaking of Russia....

Just a little reminder for you fragile little sky screamers....

Screenshot-4.jpg

Yes, The fact that the leader of this country may well be suffering from dementia is perhaps the VERY worst thing facing us.

Tell me, do YOU think he is acting like a rational adult? He has spent one week dwelling on something of his OWN making...and it could have been avoided with 3 simple words that the man is incapable of saying...."I was mistaken". He says those 3 words and the "fake news" weather service moves on to the next issue. Instead, he brings out a weather map altered with a freaking SHARPIE to "prove I was right".

I don't know if you have ever watched hurricanes. But they usually develop off the coast of Africa and when they do, a potential course is plotted. And you know something? Alabama may well have been in that predicted path when the storm was still 4,000 miles from the US. But the weather service updates those maps as the storm moves. Even the damn map that Trump modified with a SHARPIE had the affected area in white (not black sharpie). And it didn't include Alabama. Here's something funny.....when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, we got rains from it here in Kansas City...just like Alabama most likely would have had some rain from Dorian....but we were never warned that we were in the path of Katrina.

And even if it DID follow that projected path, land has a funny way of weakening storms. Dorian was a Category 5 hurricane when it hit the Bahamas. By the time it passed, it was a Category 2. Down 3 levels with just a small chain of islands. I wonder what it might do if it made landfall at Cocoa Beach and continued Northwestward towards Panama City and...Alabama. I mean, that's over 350 miles of land it would have to cross. If a small island chain can take it down 3 levels, Alabama would have seen the equivalent of a big spring thunderstorm. Hence the weather service stating that Alabama is NOT in the path of the hurricane and staving off a rush on stores for food and water.

But again...even if you stretch the facts to 4,000 miles away from the US, would you really spend over a WEEK arguing it? That's not normal. Our president is suffering from dementia.
So who you going to vote for K.C.? This fruitcake?
70349578_1316151595175972_4633488140005277696_n.jpg

Shrimp Pete loves them memes. Got one about Trump inviting the Taliban to Camp David for a 9/11 celebration Pete?

Insp69 says (to KCF), "who you gonna vote for" ?
Hey pecker-head. I'll gladly TELL YOU what WILL happen.
If Elizabeth Warren wins the primary, the M O R O N gets re-elected !
If Joe Biden wins the primary, he WILL K - T - Shite out of the M O R O N

Yes, The fact that the leader of this country may well be suffering from dementia is perhaps the VERY worst thing facing us.

Tell me, do YOU think he is acting like a rational adult? He has spent one week dwelling on something of his OWN making...and it could have been avoided with 3 simple words that the man is incapable of saying...."I was mistaken". He says those 3 words and the "fake news" weather service moves on to the next issue. Instead, he brings out a weather map altered with a freaking SHARPIE to "prove I was right".

I don't know if you have ever watched hurricanes. But they usually develop off the coast of Africa and when they do, a potential course is plotted. And you know something? Alabama may well have been in that predicted path when the storm was still 4,000 miles from the US. But the weather service updates those maps as the storm moves. Even the damn map that Trump modified with a SHARPIE had the affected area in white (not black sharpie). And it didn't include Alabama. Here's something funny.....when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, we got rains from it here in Kansas City...just like Alabama most likely would have had some rain from Dorian....but we were never warned that we were in the path of Katrina.

And even if it DID follow that projected path, land has a funny way of weakening storms. Dorian was a Category 5 hurricane when it hit the Bahamas. By the time it passed, it was a Category 2. Down 3 levels with just a small chain of islands. I wonder what it might do if it made landfall at Cocoa Beach and continued Northwestward towards Panama City and...Alabama. I mean, that's over 350 miles of land it would have to cross. If a small island chain can take it down 3 levels, Alabama would have seen the equivalent of a big spring thunderstorm. Hence the weather service stating that Alabama is NOT in the path of the hurricane and staving off a rush on stores for food and water.

But again...even if you stretch the facts to 4,000 miles away from the US, would you really spend over a WEEK arguing it? That's not normal. Our president is suffering from dementia.

Just so you know, you are not alone.

NY Times Writer: ‘Insomnia…Has Plagued Me Since the Cursed Night’ Trump Won

Feel better

As opposed to nitwits who compose “wall of text” word salads and still fail at getting their point across.
And despite not having any college are qualified to say for certain someone has dementia . Speaking using that criteria where’s ol sleepy joe at?