Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

And there was a less than 20% chance that winds over 39 mph would hit there. Even mobile homes are safe in those conditions.

Alabama National Guard also getting prepared over models at the time.

A19-EDF2-B-C88-D-4-EE7-B9-CF-F75-FAFFEBB22.png

But I get it. Not only are you a self described expert on border security, but also weather and emergency management.

Man you should run for president. The current DNC basket of whackos ain’t got nothing on you.

heh

I repeat...deaf, DUMB, and blind.

Don’t worry, I’m sure there will be another Trump faux outrage for you to flip out over this week.

Who knows, maybe he’ll stir his coffee with something other then a spoon. I’m sure that will send you over the edge.

Again.

Alabama National Guard also getting prepared over models at the time.

A19-EDF2-B-C88-D-4-EE7-B9-CF-F75-FAFFEBB22.png

But I get it. Not only are you a self described expert on border security, but also weather and emergency management.

Man you should run for president. The current DNC basket of whackos ain’t got nothing on you.

heh
This is from something called an "article" but I understand you might call it a word salad and not read it, so I took the liberty of putting it into something that you CAN understand

meme.jpg

What else would you expect from a far left rag like the Atlantic? They live in constant state of the vapors much like yourself.

Also, you should take a long look into the mirror before posting memes.

Memes are for people who can't think.

What else would you expect from a far left rag like the Atlantic? They live in constant state of the vapors much like yourself.

Also, you should take a long look into the mirror before posting memes.

Yep...memes are for people who can't think, which is why I mentioned in THAT post (that you didn't read because it's not a meme) "I took the liberty of putting it into something you CAN understand" . And I'll let you in on a secret...I MADE that meme (which takes thought)...I didn't just search for it on facebook. BTW - is that a '76 Vega in your driveway?

Yep...memes are for people who can't think, which is why I mentioned in THAT post (that you didn't read because it's not a meme) "I took the liberty of putting it into something you CAN understand" . And I'll let you in on a secret...I MADE that meme (which takes thought)...I didn't just search for it on facebook. BTW - is that a '76 Vega in your driveway?

You made that? LMFAO

Figures because it was weak and dumb.

Hey K.C., I thought this thread was supposed to be about the "wall"?

Again!!!? .....Oh my!

Sigh, I know. Pretty embarrassing.

There are plenty on things to get worked up over. Me, things such as this:

606821-C8-FDBA-474-A-9-AA9-9-E4816-E3-FF46.jpg

Open borders proponent KYC simply shrugs it off. It’s the sacrifice that must be made. Instead he gets worked up over something something Trump says on twitter.