Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

L E T S ...G O, Insp69.
I WANT YOU ON PRINT RECORD, saying that the MORON will defeat Joe Biden, if they face each other !
Lmao this is funny as hell, the board moron has forgotten how stupid he looked making predictions the last time. He either enjoys ,it comes nature to him or both. Bahahahaha

Do you give a damn that Trump has been handling Alabamagate like someone in a mental institution?

Yes, The fact that the leader of this country may well be suffering from dementia is perhaps the VERY worst thing facing us.

Tell me, do YOU think he is acting like a rational adult? He has spent one week dwelling on something of his OWN making...and it could have been avoided with 3 simple words that the man is incapable of saying...."I was mistaken". He says those 3 words and the "fake news" weather service moves on to the next issue. Instead, he brings out a weather map altered with a freaking SHARPIE to "prove I was right".

I don't know if you have ever watched hurricanes. But they usually develop off the coast of Africa and when they do, a potential course is plotted. And you know something? Alabama may well have been in that predicted path when the storm was still 4,000 miles from the US. But the weather service updates those maps as the storm moves. Even the damn map that Trump modified with a SHARPIE had the affected area in white (not black sharpie). And it didn't include Alabama. Here's something funny.....when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, we got rains from it here in Kansas City...just like Alabama most likely would have had some rain from Dorian....but we were never warned that we were in the path of Katrina.

And even if it DID follow that projected path, land has a funny way of weakening storms. Dorian was a Category 5 hurricane when it hit the Bahamas. By the time it passed, it was a Category 2. Down 3 levels with just a small chain of islands. I wonder what it might do if it made landfall at Cocoa Beach and continued Northwestward towards Panama City and...Alabama. I mean, that's over 350 miles of land it would have to cross. If a small island chain can take it down 3 levels, Alabama would have seen the equivalent of a big spring thunderstorm. Hence the weather service stating that Alabama is NOT in the path of the hurricane and staving off a rush on stores for food and water.

But again...even if you stretch the facts to 4,000 miles away from the US, would you really spend over a WEEK arguing it? That's not normal. Our president is suffering from dementia.

Tony....is Trump acting like a reasonable adult when it comes to the hurricane?

Honest answer please - do you thinks Trumps reaction to the Alabama thing is what you would call "normal behavior"?

That didn't answer the question, and please don't deflect to Joe Biden. Trump spent over a week "proving" he was right about Alabama. It just seems to me that 3 little words...."I was mistaken" could have settled it. INSTEAD - he provides more and more fodder for late night comics, and THEN gets upset at the media for basically reporting his actions.

I was responding to your comment, which was actually a dig at me not having a college degree yet saying the president was suffering from dementia. So I will ask again...and please answer without mentioning Biden, Hillary or any other democrat - Was Trumps response to the hurricane something a normal person would do?

Is his behavior normal?

Here's my thing....I don't have a tweeter account. But he does. And he's president. And I am sure that there are more pressing matters than whether or not he was correct on Dorian hitting Alabama. But that's been his focus for a week. Normal or not?

HOw about you Tony...you never answered. You just posted mindless meme's. Is his behavior on the Alabama thing normal?

Look at the color code now genius. Less than 20% chance of winds over 39 mph. Kansas City has had at least 4 storms this year with winds in excess of 60 mph. What's that word republicans like to use...."nothingburger".

And there was a less than 20% chance that winds over 39 mph would hit there. Even mobile homes are safe in those conditions.

b7d.jpg

tenor.gif

Ok ok Kc we get it. Trump drove you completely insane with this "Alabama thing". I say we take up a collection for the "a safe space for Kc" fund. I'll contribute the coloring books.

Hey K.C., I thought this thread was supposed to be about the "wall"?

I though you gave the okay to divert when you posted this
b7d.jpg

tenor.gif

Ok ok Kc we get it. Trump drove you completely insane with this "Alabama thing". I say we take up a collection for the "a safe space for Kc" fund. I'll contribute the coloring books.

So you don't care if the leader of this country is mentally competent.

b7d.jpg

tenor.gif

Poor slob is so worked up, he might stroke out any day now.

I though you gave the okay to divert when you posted this

So you don't care if the leader of this country is mentally competent.
Not really worried about the President. YOU on the other hand.........

I dont know Kc all this TDS can't be doing you any good. Why don't you go see a movie or somthing. Take your mind off the madness.

I was hoping I could see Trump take the Taliban to New Jersey so that they could dance in the streets to prove he saw that on 9/11.
He well K.C., but only if they well play a round of golf with him!

Latest posts