Who's Gonna Pay for the Wall?

So you don't mind Trump meeting with the group that was responsible for bringing down the World Trade Center the week of the anniversary of 9/11?

Were you privy to what was going on with Trump and his advisers concerning this?

Were you aware that it was something that has been in the works by intel community for quite some time?

Or are you just having another hysterical hissy fit because Trump broke you?

giphy.gif

Were you privy to what was going on with Trump and his advisers concerning this?

Were you aware that it was something that has been in the works by intel community for quite some time?

Or are you just having another hysterical hissy fit because Trump broke you?

giphy.gif

Not at all. I just thought it was interesting that Trump was planning to meet the guys responsible for this...and have them here during the anniversary of that.

911-TwinTowerAflame-122312823-crop-5971182f6f53ba00105765f7.jpg

So you don't mind Trump meeting with the group that was responsible for bringing down the World Trade Center the week of the anniversary of 9/11?

Not at all. I just thought it was interesting that Trump was planning to meet the guys responsible for this...and have them here during the anniversary of that.

So you jumped from the "Alabama thing" to "Trump was going to have the Taliban at camp david" witn neither event having the significance/implications you have in your mind. What's next? Your imagination is a strange place. You need help. Admitting you have severe TDS is the first step.

Last edited:

Unlike your messiah Obama, Trump called off planned peace talks with Taliban after Kabul attack.

Obama got played and then played along.....

Mattis: Obama Failed to Respond to Iran Bomb Plot on U.S. Soil Because of Nuclear Deal
https://pjmedia.com/trending/mattis...omb-plot-on-u-s-soil-because-of-nuclear-deal/

As Mattis writes, “Attorney General Eric Holder said the bombing plot was ‘directed and approved by elements of the Iranian government and, specifically, senior members of the Qods Force.’ The Qods were the Special Operations Force of the Revolutionary Guards, reporting to the top of the Iranian government.”

Many pundits questioned the administration’s assessment that the Iranian government was involved in the plan. Despite Iran’s long history of overseas assassination plots, some observers were skeptical that the theocratic regime would attempt such an audacious attack.

Mattis is certain, however: “I saw the intelligence: we had recorded Tehran’s approval of the operation.”

So what was your dear leaders response? Send pallets of cash in the dead of night. Despicable.

Iranian-Stimulus-Package-600x429.jpg

You might not remember this, but when Obama even HINTED that he would be willing to talk to North Korea, the right raked him over the coals as a traitor. I can't imagine what they would have said if he decided to arrange a meeting with the people that attacked us....and i KNOW they would have been outraged if he would have scheduled it to coincide with the anniversary of their attack on the WTC. But you give this addled idiot a pass.

And if you want to hold up Trump as "being tough on Kim"...he said that the ONLY acceptable solution was no nukes for NK. They still have them, and he seems okay with it. They just launched two more missiles, but I guess Kim sent him a nice "happy terrorist day" card from from Hallmark, so all is well.

Also, Iran didn't really start doing much with Nukes until AFTER our beloved leader pulled out of the Iran deal. Iran didn't start shooting at drones until our military genius pulled out. Iran was holding up their end of the bargain until the fart of the deal maker got involved.

And at the very LEAST, this dumbass should have arranged a meeting for some different time. Thank GOD it got cancelled at the last minute.

You might not remember this, but when Obama even HINTED that he would be willing to talk to North Korea, the right raked him over the coals as a traitor. I can't imagine what they would have said if he decided to arrange a meeting with the people that attacked us....and i KNOW they would have been outraged if he would have scheduled it to coincide with the anniversary of their attack on the WTC. But you give this addled idiot a pass.

And if you want to hold up Trump as "being tough on Kim"...he said that the ONLY acceptable solution was no nukes for NK. They still have them, and he seems okay with it. They just launched two more missiles, but I guess Kim sent him a nice "happy terrorist day" card from from Hallmark, so all is well.

Also, Iran didn't really start doing much with Nukes until AFTER our beloved leader pulled out of the Iran deal. Iran didn't start shooting at drones until our military genius pulled out. Iran was holding up their end of the bargain until the fart of the deal maker got involved.

And at the very LEAST, this dumbass should have arranged a meeting for some different time. Thank GOD it got cancelled at the last minute.

Your messiah Obama got played from day one. They never intended to abide by the agreement and violated it from the very start.

Much like how Clinton gave North Korea millions of dollars and got played, same thing happen to Obama.

Your messiah Obama got played from day one. They never intended to abide by the agreement and violated it from the very start.

Much like how Clinton gave North Korea millions of dollars and got played, same thing happen to Obama.

Don't look now, but Norh Korea still has nukes and they just launched two more missiles. Don't look now, but the artist of the deal looks like he is getting played as well.

Yeah and your other messiah Clinton was responsible for that.

You mean that rat Clinton was calling up Kim behind OUR dear leaders back and telling him to keep his nukes? Trump said "denuclearization", and you are now reaching back almost TWENTY YEARS to try and defend our fartist of the deal in chief that he is being played like a violin by lil Kim.

You mean that rat Clinton was calling up Kim behind OUR dear leaders back and telling him to keep his nukes? Trump said "denuclearization", and you are now reaching back almost TWENTY YEARS to try and defend our fartist of the deal in chief that he is being played like a violin by lil Kim.

Trump didnt send over pallets of US taxpayer cash.Your boy Clinton did. Much like Obama did to Iran.

What did we get for that?

Nada Zip Zero

Try to keep up.

Trump didnt send over pallets of US taxpayer cash.Your boy Clinton did. Much like Obama did to Iran.

What did we get for that?

Nada Zip Zero

Try to keep up.
I am. Sometime within the last 20 years, North Korea got nukes. Donald T Rump comes in and blusters "denuclearization is the ONLY acceptable solution" North Korea still has nukes....North KOrea still launches missiles and Trump is being played like a fiddle.

I am. Sometime within the last 20 years, North Korea got nukes. Donald T Rump comes in and blusters "denuclearization is the ONLY acceptable solution" North Korea still has nukes....North KOrea still launches missiles and Trump is being played like a fiddle.

So you're blaming Trump for the failures and poor handling of previous administrations?

Oh man, you really are crazy.