Why no contract from the Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do YOU have to be afraid of? Do you plan on working with us someday?

Now please though provide documentation to PROVE that the (Specifically) IAMNPF will run out of money in 10 to 20 years? Prove your statements sir?

And "I/We" don't work for UPS and are NOT looking at or talking about the IBT Central States Pension in case you haven't noticed.

And provide (please) documented proof that in the History of the TWU being on the premises at American Airlines that they circumvented a (CBA) vote and denied the will of the membership to change the outcome from a no to a yes, or a yes to a no? If it's a fact there has to be some type of "documented" proof lying around somewhere?

Tweaking a few items and having members vote again is NOT denying the will/outcome of a membership vote.
Weez he lost a lot of credibility when he suggested we won't be able to vote on contract. Troll status not really worth your time

We can go back and forth all day again water under the bridge. Bottom line is after a joint contract I could transfer to your station and bump you out of your shift if I'm senior and I'm already planning to do that to the Weez but if you keep annoying me and I'm even more obnoxious in person By the way our cash war chest went to buying back company stock sounds familiar doesn't it

Al I'm begging you. Please don't bump me off my afternoon shift in the back belly. It's the only exercise I get to keep from becoming a fatty.

Weez he lost a lot of credibility when he suggested we won't be able to vote on contract. Troll status not really worth your time

Yea but I enjoy hitting his BS (soft) balls back over the fence.

And I do feel a little sorry for him too. He has no one at all at SWA to chat with on his thread at all. It's horribly quiet over there.

Al I'm begging you. Please don't bump me off my afternoon shift in the back belly. It's the only exercise I get to keep from becoming a fatty.
I'm going to bite my nose to spite my face. I have to prove a point . So if an ambulance whizzes past your gate you know who it's for. What a valiant effort on my part it will be my finest and probably last hour

I'm going to bite my nose to spite my face. I have to prove a point . So if an ambulance whizzes past your gate you know who it's for. What a valiant effort on my part it will be my finest and probably last hour

Stay after work one day and ask someone if you can load just one flight. If after you get out your entire body is shaking and you need to sit down, your point has been proven. You belong in your little office there.

The same credibility we lost with the NMB and the association perhaps?

Give me one "contract" that was ever implemented against the members wishes?

And not the BS that you were manipulated, bamboozeled, hoodwinked, strong armed, coerced, lied to or whatever other word you can come up with?

I'll be waiting. Tick Tock.

The Association lost credibility not me or you there's a difference

Actually again that was Jim Little and others under him in the TWU who lost credibility when "they" said we would have a vote. I never read anything put out by the IAM or any official with the IAM who said the same.

And because of that and other things Mr Little and many others are no longer with the TWU (But some are trying to get back in)

Give me one "contract" that was ever implemented against the members wishes?

And not the BS that you were manipulated, bamboozeled, hoodwinked, strong armed, coerced, lied to or whatever other word you can come up with?

I'll be waiting. Tick Tock.

I have been with AA for 31 years; in that time, I can honestly say that every single contract I experienced was at the very least - devisive with the exception of the AMFA influenced contract in 2001. As much as you want to call it BS - cause it doesn't fit your narrative, you are not going to convince any body here that they must be mistaken. It's pretty clear you have an agenda. That agenda includes pushing for the TWU frozen pensions - being pushed into the IAMPNF, and anything anti AMFA. Go ahead and deny it...

I have been with AA for 31 years; in that time, I can honestly say that every single contract I experienced was at the very least - devisive with the exception of the AMFA influenced contract in 2001. As much as you want to call it BS - cause it doesn't fit your narrative, you are not going to convince any body here that they must be mistaken. It's pretty clear you have an agenda. That agenda includes pushing for the TWU frozen pensions - being pushed into the IAMPNF, and anything anti AMFA. Go ahead and deny it...
Vortilon it totally defies logic for your frozen plan to go into the IAMPF any reasonable rational person should recognize that. I don't know if you are going to be forced into the plan (I doubt it ) but your underfunded plan will not be going anywhere near the IAM plan

Have you COMPLETELY GONE BAT S CRAZY?

Let me make this as crystal clear as day for you there Joe Paranoid.

IAM OR TWU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY AA FROZEN PENSION OR I WILL GO FULL OUT NUCLEAR WAR ON YOUR ASSES AND WILL HELP ALL OF US DUMP BOTH YOUR UNIONS!!!!!!
(Not happening anyway but)

As far as you going AMFA. Apply for job openings at SWA and AK otherwise you ain't going NOWHERE. "HISTORY" speaks volumes. And the conversation even is boring to death ridiculous after 52 years of squat.

SWA AMFA represented Mechanics God Bless you and I wish you nothing but the best. Sincerely.

Vortilon it totally defies logic for your frozen plan to go into the IAMPF any reasonable rational person should recognize that. I don't know if you are going to be forced into the plan (I doubt it ) but your underfunded plan will not be going anywhere near the IAM plan

The US Government is hiding little green men they found in Texas from Mars too don't you know.

The US Government is hiding little green men they found in Texas from Mars too don't you know.

Or Texas people are actually from Mars? Never could get that one straight along with the US Military hiding in the basements of closed Walmart's. (I loved that one LMAO)

Or Texas people are actually from Mars? Never could get that one straight along with the US Military hiding in the basements of closed Walmart's. (I loved that one LMAO)
I could picture you doing the whole cowboy thing when you lived there. He!! yes

Status
Not open for further replies.