Why no contract from the Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see another thread about to be locked out. To my fellow AMT'S, ignore the ramp guys who's only mission is to antagonize us.

Oh c'mon man. You're not here to actually converse about any topics with facts. You just want to paint pictures to support your narratives.

When was the last time you were ever sincere on these boards? You should change your name to Joe Agenda.

Yep, still a toddler.

All the more reason for him to not be mocking his fellow working class Americans.

I think like me Al mocks "individuals"? And some of those fellow working class American "individuals" deserve all the mockery that can be thrown at them and then some.

Maybe you haven't noticed some of the conceitedness on this page?

Haven't been on here in a while this board has turned into a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 1AA
You and your friend up in the water cooler always go to the dirty dozens I'm glad I never have done that. I'd never involve someones family ever. You sound like George Costanza when he couldn't come up with a reply "I slept with your wife"

You can’t play ‘The Dozens’ because you are a whiny little punk.

I went to a predominantly black High School and I can play ‘The Dozens’.

Clearly, you can’t.

You wanted to play, and I wanted to stop because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.

I told you I wanted to stop but you trolled me.

You are a sad little punk that has no value in this earth.

So who won?
You cried like a little girl when I reported you to the mods and they removed all of your stupid and inane posts that sent you to the cornfield.

Yea, I’ll play, but don’t cry.

Here are the rules…. “The Dozens’

Met he wasn't talking about you, I'd have to say you are one of the more reasonable folks on here. But if you want to get in good with the other AMTs you can tell us to eat luggage
I know.. Sometimes hard to resist a good WeAAz tease! And thanks for the complement Al!

So tempted to sign out and read what I am missing by blocking the giggling schoolgirls. But at least I can see them getting their asses handed to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.