Why there will never be a T.A.

JCBA NOW!

Everyone Else: Section 6-= Get You Some!
Maybe Section 6 isn't a bad idea. We've been at this JCBA negotiations for over 2 years and no conclusion. So why not try something else. It's only time. If that doesn't work I'm sure someone will come up with another approach.

I hardly ever go back numerous pages to prove someone wrong, or me right. Well I did just that.
My apologies to P. REZ. It was not a comment from him, it was actually a comment about putting this Sub par proposal out there for a vote and this persons opinion it would unfortunately pass. I will not throw another person under the bus, therefore I will withhold his name. I will say he is a member of the IAM yet he is not part of the NC...(and it's not Tim). Again, sorry P, my bad.
We haven't seen the fine print but which way would DFW vote ?.What is your feeling?

We haven't seen the fine print but which way would DFW vote ?.What is your feeling?
Obviously I haven’t polled the ramp. In discussions with those around me, and most have time, 70-30 would be a yes.

Obviously I haven’t polled the ramp. In discussions with those around me, and most have time, 70-30 would be a yes.

Don't think the outcry is necessarily to vote yes for something, but it seems more about seeing what's available since the information the airline put out conflicts with some of the descriptions they've heard such as garbage and disrespectful.

Although that may fit for some, it doesn't fit for others and the call for a vote is more about seeing where we're at more than just a plain cash grab. Aside from the public pronouncements of what's available there are some other things that have been TA'd that will not be popular for TWU LAA, especially MIA.

Unfortunately, there are some that want to make this simply about greedy people when it's really about misinformed people wanting to know what else is behind the curtain that has pulled back a little bit.

Reactions: AANOTOK
Don't think the outcry is necessarily to vote yes for something, but it seems more about seeing what's available since the information the airline put out conflicts with some of the descriptions they've heard such as garbage and disrespectful.

Although that may fit for some, it doesn't fit for others and the call for a vote is more about seeing where we're at more than just a plain cash grab. Aside from the public pronouncements of what's available there are some other things that have been TA'd that will not be popular for TWU LAA, especially MIA.

Unfortunately, there are some that want to make this simply about greedy people when it's really about misinformed people wanting to know what else is behind the curtain that has pulled back a little bit.

Cramer says hold. Let the Market shake out some and then buy.

D2108582-C6D6-4E62-8995-DF29F9A694AD.jpeg

Currently and maybe it’s not much work but the Company has not backed off wanting to take Deicing from DFW. And also if the “When and where so directed” stays attached to Lav Dumps you can be guaranteed you’re going to lose that job function. (How many jobs is that in DFW?)

Otherwise your opinion of the vote count isn’t completely arguable if there aren’t other more damaging trap doors we’re not aware of yet?

No crystal ball but I would imagine ORD MIA to follow suit

MIA 50/50? Many short timers will jump right on top of any signing bonus and we have lots of short timers.

Large percentage will vote no just because of the Shift Swap changes because it will create some heartaches for our commuters. MIA has lots of commuters.

The OT change again is 50/50? While there are a lot of people who pick up OT there are far more who don’t who will shrug their shoulders on the change. OT whores (Those who focus like nuts on it) will be an absolute no BUT when the news comes out for PT that they can get a little gravy they’re going to overrun those no voters.

So IMO MIA could go either way? But all the other icing on the cake could override the whole count?

The company has the associations proposal and has not responded except for negotiations on jetnet

The company has the associations proposal and has not responded except for negotiations on jetnet
So that's what we are being told.
In reality what do we actually know other than the usual Friday afternoon updates and shared information at the union meetings?