Why there will never be a T.A.

They have no card drive. But continually mentioning the idea that they do or might soon is again only a cause to undermine any progress these guys would actually like to see come to fruition.

And again although the topic is excruciatingly redundant there is no AMP Union currently in existence.

BTW I think these people have started hundreds of threads on the subject of stupid (yes stupid) card drives all of which lay in total ruin, dead and ultimately ignored.
So basically you are saying Weazz it is a ponzi scheme? I was just trying to show respect for them.

I th
The influence is $$$$$.
They could care less what we think. It's satire for them to patrol the boards unless they see something that can make them more $$$$$. It's about the money. Until we all understand this we are just hoping.
We have to have faith in our NC. That's all we have. This board is not negotiating for us. Neither is the emails from the company. It's the NC and the company financial folks. You need to wake up and realize this. Then you will have a better understanding on how we the members are not in control.
I think the wake up needed is for people to realize that when the company patrols these boards and sees a crack that can be exploited...they will try. That crack or exploitation is not DIRECTLY at the table but rather with members and how they can divide us.
(IAM/TWU, Fleet/MTC, Hubs/nonhubs, Ft/Pt, OT language, shift trade language, holidaypay for some, etc )
If we allow them to be successful in that.......They will win.
I’m WIDE AWAKE my friend

So basically you are saying Weazz it is a ponzi scheme? I was just trying to show respect for them.

driver I think it’s very nice that you want to show respect to these guys. But look at them. They can’t even figure out what they want to do anymore? They’re totally directionless.

They don’t want any what they call Industrial Unions. So they don’t want TWU, IAM, or IBT. They barely talk AMFA anymore cause they do see what’s happening over at your Airline. So now they’re dredging up an idea (Maybe a really good one) that they gave up on almost 4 years ago.

There’s a Go Fund Me account that’s been started up that says something about a Card Drive but it doesn’t even mention with WHO??? All it says to me is “Hey give me some money and we’ll figure it out later” WTF? Seriously.

Anyway those guys are the Diehards I guess? The ones who are going to remain floating out at sea until their boat sinks. Not many of them left though IMO.

Reactions: B737 driver
driver I think it’s very nice that you want to show respect to these guys. But look at them. They can’t even figure out what they want to do anymore? They’re totally directionless.

They don’t want any what they call Industrial Unions. So they don’t want TWU, IAM, or IBT. They barely talk AMFA anymore cause they do see what’s happening over at your Airline. So now they’re dredging up an idea (Maybe a really good one) that they gave up on almost 4 years ago.

There’s a Go Fund Me account that’s been started up that says something about a Card Drive but it doesn’t even mention with WHO??? All it says to me is “Hey give me some money and we’ll figure it out later” WTF? Seriously.

Anyway those guys are the Diehards I guess? The ones who are going to remain floating out at sea until their boat sinks. Not many of them left though IMO.
If the Association comes through the talks will probably dry up. If they manage to be successful then that frees fleet up with the Association, you guys get done sooner. It's a big if they would even be successful. You have to elect officers for the national of AMP. Then you had to set up locals, probably a minimum of 4 to 6 locals, elect officers for that. Go shop for a lawfirm I would suggest SWAPA lawfirm and not Seham, for the love of God. Set up a budget collect dues. Then by the time you get to negotiations about 4 months to 1 year minimum, which would carry the mechanics into 2019.

The Association by design is the best tool AA has...and until you realize that, you can be as Wide awake as you want. And to your point, a dozen or so folks on these boards will not change the direction of negotiations. If that were the case, I would direct your attention to the JETNET comment section and take a peek there. Those comments in the hundreds are just the opposite of the 10-12 folks posting hear. AA gets their overwhelming negative feedback there. As a union member, paying dues, we all have a voice. Just because I don't share your thoughts doesn't make me any less of a union guy or enables AA "to win", that's absurd. What's even more absurd is withholding an opportunity to vote because of the fear it may pass.

Why do you feel it necessary to come on here and tell me what I should except are refuse.
Do you just want me to give you my ballot and let you fill it out for me...
Eventually, the NC or Executive Committee will put something out for a vote, either soon or down the road in Section 6. Dude, I don't care how anybody votes, I will cast one vote and that one vote will be part of the majority or it won't. Life goes on, the Democratic way...

If the Association comes through the talks will probably dry up. If they manage to be successful then that frees fleet up with the Association, you guys get done sooner. It's a big if they would even be successful. You have to elect officers for the national of AMP. Then you had to set up locals, probably a minimum of 4 to 6 locals, elect officers for that. Go shop for a lawfirm I would suggest SWAPA lawfirm and not Seham, for the love of God. Set up a budget collect dues. Then by the time you get to negotiations about 4 months to 1 year minimum, which would carry the mechanics into 2019.

The class and craft represents currently around 14,000 total members (Something like that). You tell me what you think the likelihood is of them EVER getting 7,000 plus signed cards that are activated yearly?

They never could bring it home even when they had less than half those numbers.

The Association by design is the best tool AA has...and until you realize that, you can be as Wide awake as you want. And to your point, a dozen or so folks on these boards will not change the direction of negotiations. If that were the case, I would direct your attention to the JETNET comment section and take a peek there. Those comments in the hundreds are just the opposite of the 10-12 folks posting hear. AA gets their overwhelming negative feedback there. As a union member, paying dues, we all have a voice. Just because I don't share your thoughts doesn't make me any less of a union guy or enables AA "to win", that's absurd. What's even more absurd is withholding an opportunity to vote because of the fear it may pass.

Why do you feel it necessary to come on here and tell me what I should except are refuse.
Eventually, the NC or Executive Committee will put something out for a vote, either soon or down the road in Section 6. Dude, I don't care how anybody votes, I will cast one vote and that one vote will be part of the majority or it won't. Life goes on, the Democratic way...
AANOTOK , you are dealing with the exact same mentality as the few people on the SWA forums , a negotiating committee member telling us last year we are to stupid to vote . Dragging their feet to produce a T/A. People that haven't touched an airplane in 6 years, wanting to stay in power. You guys are experiencing the exact same thing the fed up people over here are. Good luck.

The class and craft represents currently around 14,000 total members (Something like that). You tell me what you think the likelihood is of them EVER getting 7,000 plus signed cards that are activated yearly?

They never could bring it home even when they had less than half those numbers.
The only way you could do that is with an established union, they could probably get the Teamsters, before anyone else. But they don't want the Teamsters.

AANOTOK , you are dealing with the exact same mentality as the few people on the SWA forums , a negotiating committee member telling us last year we are to stupid to vote . Dragging their feet to produce a T/A. People that haven't touched an airplane in 6 years, wanting to stay in power. You guys are experiencing the exact same thing the fed up people over here are. Good luck.

I haven’t read Racer, CB or P. Rez say anyone shouldn’t vote or that it was their way or the highway? Unlike the guys who attack you at SWA those 3 guys over here have been nothing but civil even when they’ve been the ones on the receiving end of the hits.

I will say that I EXTREMELY doubt any Negotiator is going to telegraph what their next move would be if the Company does present something as a final offer before going into the formality of Section 6?

If they said “Yes we’ll vote on something” why would the Company even consider adding any further costs to any offers? Just the idea alone to me is ridiculous.

I haven’t read Racer, CB or P. Rez say anyone shouldn’t vote or that it was their way or the highway? Unlike the guys who attack you at SWA those 3 guys over here have been nothing but civil even when they’ve been the ones on the receiving end of the hits.

I will say that I EXTREMELY doubt any Negotiator is going to telegraph what their next move would be if the Company does present something as a final offer before going into the formality of Section 6?

If they said “Yes we’ll vote on something” why would the Company even consider adding any further costs to any offers? Just the idea alone to me is ridiculous.
It's only a few people on here Weazzz , you are right most of you are civil.

I believe I was talking with 1AA. But that’s ok. I never said you were a less union guy.. not even sure where you got that. I also never said 12 people on here CHANGE the direction of talks. But If you think that the company doesn’t patrol all of the social networks and gain perspective on what they may be able to get by with...then you are the one that needs to wake up. If you would take the time to really read what I posted...I said if we ALLOW the company to SEPERATE us then they will win.
Lastly, if you really want me to take your ballot, we can talk later.... ( lol ). ......joking

Saying that the company patrols these boards is not the same as saying that it derails talks.

No doubt, but there’s no shortage of people on Social Media that think any/all posts are “telegraphing” labor’s position. I’m saying that’s absurd. Do you not agree?

Stay woke.

I believe I was talking with 1AA. But that’s ok. I never said you were a less union guy.. not even sure where you got that. I also never said 12 people on here CHANGE the direction of talks. But If you think that the company doesn’t patrol all of the social networks and gain perspective on what they may be able to get by with...then you are the one that needs to wake up. If you would take the time to really read what I posted...I said if we ALLOW the company to SEPERATE us then they will win.
Lastly, if you really want me to take your ballot, we can talk later.... ( lol ). ......joking

I wish the association read these boards and learned why we are not hardcore union guys like we should be.

Watch the movie Kill the Irishman on Netflix. At one point the Irish mob in Cleveland were beating workers to make them join their union. That’s what it feels like to me.