Will Trump Wag The Dog?

Not even the proper use of “Wagging the Dog” but whatever.

Maybe soon you’ll recover from your TDS.

Maybe.

Not even the proper use of “Wagging the Dog” but whatever.

Maybe soon you’ll recover from your TDS.

Maybe.
And maybe you will come to the realization that this forum does not need any additional misinformed editors like you. We don't need you to spell check or to correct word selection. If someone is "only" an airline customer, their input here is considered as valuable as knowledge of the engine placement on the MAX. As has already been posted..."they pay the salaries of the airline workers." That's all the bona fides needed to make someone a qualified member here.

And maybe you will come to the realization that this forum does not need any additional misinformed editors like you. We don't need you to spell check or to correct word selection. If someone is "only" an airline customer, their input here is considered as valuable as knowledge of the engine placement on the MAX. As has already been posted..."they pay the salaries of the airline workers." That's all the bona fides needed to make someone a qualified member here.

o_O Yawn!

Trump voters won't riot or burn down anything. We will go to work the next day.

Yet. But when Trump loses in court and can't convince states to violate the rights of voters, you have to remember that most of his followers own guns. They may not burn down cities, but they just might do this

I've noticed during the past four years, you have become more and more unhinged. The greater majority of the Trump movement are very law abiding people, just like many on the left, who also cling to their guns and bible. There are wackos on both sides who are not representative of the greater good....fortunately, they comprise a minority.

Shot by southern democrat haters, did you notice that?

4kv.gif

Roll me another one, just like the other one.

Last edited:
Trump voters won't riot or burn down anything. We will go to work the next day.
I don't know....there are a lot of people at those "stop the steal" rallies. I'm not sure that all of them will say "Well...we gave it our best shot" after all is said and done. But I still don't think they will be the gracious losers that they told us they would be in 2016, when they told those of us who opposed Trump "You lost - deal with it".

Yet. But when Trump loses in court and can't convince states to violate the rights of voters, you have to remember that most of his followers own guns. They may not burn down cities, but they just might do this

Hundreds of incidents of violence on video carried out by hate filled leftists in recent months and you come up with a 40 year old MOVIE clip of what you THINK Trump voters will do. They won't do anything but go on with their lives. The violent fanaticism is overwhelmingly on the left.

Hundreds of incidents of violence on video carried out by hate filled leftists in recent months and you come up with a 40 year old MOVIE clip of what you THINK Trump voters will do. They won't do anything but go on with their lives. The violent fanaticism is overwhelmingly on the left.
Watch it ,Dude, my buddy became Captain America, complete with the flag on the jacket after we saw it.:D