Will Trump Wag The Dog?

I've noticed during the past four years, you have become more and more unhinged. The greater majority of the Trump movement are very law abiding people, just like many on the left, who also cling to their guns and bible. There are wackos on both sides who are not representative of the greater good....fortunately, they comprise a minority.

Shot by southern democrat haters, did you notice that?

Roll me another one, just like the other one.

Yes, they are law abiding people. I also never used the word "all". But I did use the word "some". And I feel that after Trump loses and all things are official, some will get back to doing what they do, but SOME will feel it's their patriotic duty to "protect the country". Call me crazy, but I've seen how some of his supporters actually believed what he said. A shopping mall in El Paso where a supporter went to save us from "invaders". Where have I ever heard THAT before. Words are powerful. Word from an imbecile like Trump are dangerous.

Hundreds of incidents of violence on video carried out by hate filled leftists in recent months and you come up with a 40 year old MOVIE clip of what you THINK Trump voters will do. They won't do anything but go on with their lives. The violent fanaticism is overwhelmingly on the left.
As I said to Dell...show me where I said "All". But Trump plays well with a very deranged segment of supporters. Those are the ones I worry about.

Yes, they are law abiding people. I also never used the word "all". But I did use the word "some". And I feel that after Trump loses and all things are official, some will get back to doing what they do, but SOME will feel it's their patriotic duty to "protect the country". Call me crazy, but I've seen how some of his supporters actually believed what he said. A shopping mall in El Paso where a supporter went to save us from "invaders". Where have I ever heard THAT before. Words are powerful. Word from an imbecile like Trump are dangerous.
You discount words from left politicians like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi......I can go on, but Trump is an imbecile....LOL

I don't know....there are a lot of people at those "stop the steal" rallies. I'm not sure that all of them will say "Well...we gave it our best shot" after all is said and done. But I still don't think they will be the gracious losers that they told us they would be in 2016, when they told those of us who opposed Trump "You lost - deal with it".
Try posting about reality and not your imagination.

You discount words from left politicians like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi......I can go on, but Trump is an imbecile....LOL
Trump holds a more powerful position. The others only have a rabid group of detractors. And yes, Trump is an imbecile. There are a lot of savvy New York businessmen who are quite smart. Donald Trump is not.

Trump holds a more powerful position. The others only have a rabid group of detractors. And yes, Trump is an imbecile. There are a lot of savvy New York businessmen who are quite smart. Donald Trump is not.
More powerful position?....one I mentioned is the third in line and lies as much or more than Trump.....lies to Americans she 'feeds'......but Trump is an imbecile.....LOL

Try posting about reality and not your imagination.
I only go by what I have observed in the past. You had a guy in El Paso shoot up a mall full of "Mexicans" (Americans actually) and called them invaders. Something Trump has been calling them for 4 years. YOu have a teenager in Illinois crossing state lines into Wisconsin with an AR15 to "protect law and order"....where have I heard THOSE words before. That kid traveled to Iowa to attend a Trump rally. Trump makes him a hero. Burning a building is bad, no doubt about that. But so is going into a place with a gun, then shooting someone because you thought your life was in danger. It wouldn't have been in danger if he had stayed in Illinois. But Trump likes the kid and the kid likes Trump.

I only go by what I have observed in the past. You had a guy in El Paso shoot up a mall full of "Mexicans" (Americans actually) and called them invaders. Something Trump has been calling them for 4 years. YOu have a teenager in Illinois crossing state lines into Wisconsin with an AR15 to "protect law and order"....where have I heard THOSE words before. That kid traveled to Iowa to attend a Trump rally. Trump makes him a hero. Burning a building is bad, no doubt about that. But so is going into a place with a gun, then shooting someone because you thought your life was in danger. It wouldn't have been in danger if he had stayed in Illinois. But Trump likes the kid and the kid likes Trump.

You've really outdone yourself with this post. Trying to paint Rittenhouse as the aggressor goes beyond the absurd.
unnajvucumed-1.jpg

You've really outdone yourself with this post. Trying to paint Rittenhouse as the aggressor goes beyond the absurd.
unnajvucumed-1.jpg

Not really. If he had stayed in Illinois, it never would have happened. It's kind of like the excuse you all use to defend a cop killing a black guy..."if he just would have listened, this never would have happened".

Not really. If he had stayed in Illinois, it never would have happened. It's kind of like the excuse you all use to defend a cop killing a black guy..."if he just would have listened, this never would have happened".
I have to give you credit no one doubles down on being demonstrably wrong like you KC.
So in your mind Rittenhouse was the bad guy for provoking violent leftist thugs by putting out a dumpster fire. Ok.
In your mind if someone resists arrest the police should just let them go. Ok.

I have to give you credit no one doubles down on being demonstrably wrong like you KC.
So in your mind Rittenhouse was the bad guy for provoking violent leftist thugs by putting out a dumpster fire. Ok.
In your mind if someone resists arrest the police should just let them go. Ok.
If he were my 17 your old son who took off across state lines with a semiautomatic weapon into a troubled area, I would have tanned his hide when he got home. Kids do some dumb things, but this kid beats them all.

I guess that's one of those right wing family values....if your kid goes to another state with weapon that was illegal for him to possess in the state he was in, and he kills somebody with it, he gets a pat on the back and an "attaboy"....from the President of the US of all people. What lesson did he learn?

Last edited: