Will Trump Wag The Dog?

If he were my 17 your old son who took off across state lines with a semiautomatic weapon into a troubled area, I would have tanned his hide when he got home. Kids do some dumb things, but this kid beats them all.

I guess that's one of those right wing family values....if your kid goes to another state with weapon that was illegal for him to possess in the state he was in, and he kills somebody with it, he gets a pat on the back and an "attaboy"....from the President of the US of all people. What lesson did he learn?
Sorry KC but all the people he shot brought it upon themselves. I'm pretty sure he will be acquitted also.

I only go by what I have observed in the past. You had a guy in El Paso shoot up a mall full of "Mexicans" (Americans actually) and called them invaders. Something Trump has been calling them for 4 years. YOu have a teenager in Illinois crossing state lines into Wisconsin with an AR15 to "protect law and order"....where have I heard THOSE words before. That kid traveled to Iowa to attend a Trump rally. Trump makes him a hero. Burning a building is bad, no doubt about that. But so is going into a place with a gun, then shooting someone because you thought your life was in danger. It wouldn't have been in danger if he had stayed in Illinois. But Trump likes the kid and the kid likes Trump.
Excellent video out there of Rittenhouse getting hit across the head with a skateboard and the perp then trying to take his firearm......the perp was shot dead.
The second guy comes up at about the same time, draws a sidearm, begins to draw down on Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse fires, wounding the guy, who then backs off, Rittenhouse didn't take another shot.

The original incident, where Rittenhouse shot someone, shots were fired before Rittenhouse returned fire. Above is what happened after that first engagement.

BTW- I believe all three people Rittenhouse engaged were felons, carrying firearms, illegally. So was Rittenhouse wrong in carrying an openly visible firearm where the others, and probably many more, had concealed weapons on their person?

Very long, yet completely sourced description of the events that unfolded that day. There is excellent slo-motion cell phone videos of each incident, recorded from several different angles.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...WARNING-Bandwidth-Intensive/5-2362796/?page=1

Who bailed out Kyle Rittenhouse?

upload_2020-11-21_11-38-57.jpeg

Sorry KC but all the people he shot brought it upon themselves. I'm pretty sure he will be acquitted also.
Good..he'll get acquited for murder. But what about his violation of the gun law in Wisonsin...a minor cannot have a gun unless they are hunting. Was he hunting? I kind of think he was. But it's nice to know that if your kid wandered into New Jersey with a gun and ended up shooting somebody, you'd be okay with it, so long as it was a looter they shot.

Excellent video out there of Rittenhouse getting hit across the head with a skateboard and the perp then trying to take his firearm......the perp was shot dead.
The second guy comes up at about the same time, draws a sidearm, begins to draw down on Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse fires, wounding the guy, who then backs off, Rittenhouse didn't take another shot.

The original incident, where Rittenhouse shot someone, shots were fired before Rittenhouse returned fire. Above is what happened after that first engagement.

BTW- I believe all three people Rittenhouse engaged were felons, carrying firearms, illegally. So was Rittenhouse wrong in carrying an openly visible firearm where the others, and probably many more, had concealed weapons on their person?

Very long, yet completely sourced description of the events that unfolded that day. There is excellent slo-motion cell phone videos of each incident, recorded from several different angles.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...WARNING-Bandwidth-Intensive/5-2362796/?page=1

WSasn't the skateboard wielder the SECOND person that the Trump Youth member killed. I think the first one was wielding a paper sack

Good..he'll get acquited for murder. But what about his violation of the gun law in Wisonsin...a minor cannot have a gun unless they are hunting. Was he hunting? I kind of think he was. But it's nice to know that if your kid wandered into New Jersey with a gun and ended up shooting somebody, you'd be okay with it, so long as it was a looter they shot.

But what about, But what about, But what about,

Message to Tehran: B-52 bombers deployed to Middle East

U.S. Central Command said the U.S. Air Force B-52H “Stratofortress” aircrews conducted the mission on "short notice" to "deter aggression and reassure U.S. partners and allies."

“The ability to quickly move forces into, out of and around the theater to seize, retain and exploit the initiative is key to deterring potential aggression," said Lt. Gen. Greg Guillot, 9th Air Force commander.

"These missions help bomber aircrews gain familiarity with the region’s airspace and command, and control functions and allow them to integrate with the theater’s U.S. and partner air assets, increasing the combined force’s overall readiness.”

Reactions: delldude
So in your mind self defense is murder. Ok.
1567-400x600.jpg

If he were my 17 your old son who took off across state lines with a semiautomatic weapon into a troubled area, I would have tanned his hide when he got home. Kids do some dumb things, but this kid beats them all.

I guess that's one of those right wing family values....if your kid goes to another state with weapon that was illegal for him to possess in the state he was in, and he kills somebody with it, he gets a pat on the back and an "attaboy"....from the President of the US of all people. What lesson did he learn?
Your going to 'tan the hide' of a 17 year old?
Now that's funny.
This is not the 60's that 'little boy' just might kick your ass.
Archie is dead.
JMHO

Your going to 'tan the hide' of a 17 year old?
Now that's funny.
This is not the 60's that 'little boy' just might kick your ass.
Archie is dead.
JMHO
If a juvenile kid of mine took a gun to another state....tanning his hide would be the least of his worries.