Will Trump Wag The Dog?

You have no issue with President Harris, Biden staffers and Hollywood providing donations for bail to the Minnesota Freedom Fund and others, for those who burned down cities where you were from and where you now live?

But bailing out a Trump supporter doesn't flush.

Schroeder is free to spend his money in any (legal) way he chooses. Rittenhouse also has the right to a fair trial.

But to compare him to any of the hundreds of people detained for the simple act of exercising their 1A rights is disingenuous at best.

My bigger concern is that he is being made into some sort of martyr. He's a 17yr. old that was swept up into something he likely doesn't understand, and 2 people are now dead because of it.
And this wasn't an impulsive toss of a soup can; he had to obtain a weapon (illegally), cross state lines to Kenosha (illegal again) and then at some point fire at people he deemed a threat. At any point along the way, he could've taken pause. Better yet, someone he was with could've stopped him. But not only did they not stop him, he was encouraged. Yesterday, someone even tweeted "Rittenhouse for congress.' What kind of message are we sending here?

Schroeder is free to spend his money in any (legal) way he chooses. Rittenhouse also has the right to a fair trial.

But to compare him to any of the hundreds of people detained for the simple act of exercising their 1A rights is disingenuous at best.

My bigger concern is that he is being made into some sort of martyr. He's a 17yr. old that was swept up into something he likely doesn't understand, and 2 people are now dead because of it.
And this wasn't an impulsive toss of a soup can; he had to obtain a weapon (illegally), cross state lines to Kenosha (illegal again) and then at some point fire at people he deemed a threat. At any point along the way, he could've taken pause. Better yet, someone he was with could've stopped him. But not only did they not stop him, he was encouraged. Yesterday, someone even tweeted "Rittenhouse for congress.' What kind of message are we sending here?

That's odd....my understanding is the 1A rights end when you hurt police, civilians and destroy property.

As for the criminal aspect, we'll have to see how it goes in court.

That's odd....my understanding is the 1A rights end when you hurt police, civilians and destroy property.

As for the criminal aspect, we'll have to see how it goes in court.
There are pictures of the good boy holding his AR. He was 17. He was in Wisconsin. Hmmm what does Wisconsin say about a 17 year old with a gun

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction

Was the good law and order teenager at target practice? I kind of think he might have been, but if he wasn't, then by being where he was with the gun he was carrying was against the law. He was violating the law just as much as the looters. Now....go make him a hero.

There are pictures of the good boy holding his AR. He was 17. He was in Wisconsin. Hmmm what does Wisconsin say about a 17 year old with a gun

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction

Was the good law and order teenager at target practice? I kind of think he might have been, but if he wasn't, then by being where he was with the gun he was carrying was against the law. He was violating the law just as much as the looters. Now....go make him a hero.
He got it through a strawman who has been charged. All these charges you bring to the table are chickenshit compared to the other ones.

He got it through a strawman who has been charged. All these charges you bring to the table are chickenshit compared to the other ones.

If I might use a variation of a line that you all LOVE to use when it comes to cops killing a black guy..."If he would have just stayed home, none of this would happen. It doesn't matter if the strawman or the tin man or the cowardly lion gave him the gun....that doesn't change the fact that by accepting the gun (either in Wisconsin or on the way to Wisconsin) when he held it in his hands while standing on Wisconsin soil - he was breaking the law. Unless of course there was someone over 18 with him and they were going to target practice.

Last edited: