Winter Weather Comming To Se

B

besafe2

As my name says, this is about safety, YOUR SAFETY.
With winter precp. being forecast for much of the SE on Sat & in light of what the company has done to you think VERY CAREFULLY about your decision to make it in. The company has showed everyone of you how much they care about you.
The company also tells you to be safe. So the decision is yours alone to make. Whatever is SAFE for you.
BE SAFE.

besafe2 said:
With winter precp. being forecast for much of the SE on Sat & in light of what the company has done to you think VERY CAREFULLY about your decision to make it in. The company has showed everyone of you how much they care about you.
The company also tells you to be safe. So the decision is yours alone to make. Whatever is SAFE for you.
BE SAFE.
[post="243218"][/post]​
Don't be girlie-man and fire-up that 4WD and drive to work. :shock:

besafe2 said:
BE SAFE.
[post="243218"][/post]​

Why don't you talk plain english. I think what you are trying to say is, since the company doesn't care about you, lets show them a thing or two and just stay out of work on Saturday. That what you're trying to say???

You people friggin amaze me. Why don't you take it on down the road and leave the rest of us to try to re-build this outfit.

A320 Driver :down: :down:

besafe2 said:
BE SAFE.
[post="243218"][/post]​
Perhaps this would probably be the perfect day for me to stay home and fill out my EO papers, than to volunteer to work overtime for less money than I was making at straight time before.

Back