Wisconsin Protesters Target Special Olympics Ceremony

Because this is so reflective of the entire US population. ~sigh~

Should we hold conservatism to the same standard with your conservative nut jobs?

What a load of BS.

Why not? The right can't seem to grasp the fact that the actions of a few are not reflective of the group as a whole; maybe we should do the same? Equate all conservatives with WB, euate all people of faith with extremists like Eric Rudolph, and so on.

Nah... We should just keep taking the high road. Let them keep the market cornered on crazy. If I was a true conservative, I'd be pissed at what passes for the party these days.

Why because it's been caught in living color? I've been in those situations personally and frankly I've not seen a raving bunch of Conservatives shout down a speaker or attempt to intimidate as those against Gov Walker have done.

You not seeing it doesn't mean it hasn't- or isn't occurring. Type to hop in the Audi, sit Sweet Thang (or whatever you're calling her these days) shotgun, and take a cruise down I-94.

As a Libertarian...

As a Libertarian, you should be piping hot about what Walker's doing. State employees monitoring activist activities/websites, a move to a centralized government, fiscal recklessness, and more.

You call it bullying, I call it fighting for equal rights. Silence? What ever. I see no proof of that. I just see people fighting for equal rights and I see those who want to deny equal rights trying to silence me and others like me.

Let my friends have equal rights and you will not have to hear about it any more. It's so easy yet you continue to fight it. Stupid.

You can try and justify your hatred any way you choose and you can paint me in any light with any brush you choose. It does not change the facts about what is going on and who you or I are.

Tell your friends its great to live in the Christian dominated USA instead of the ME...... :lol:

Why not? The right can't seem to grasp the fact that the actions of a few are not reflective of the group as a whole; maybe we should do the same? Equate all conservatives with WB, euate all people of faith with extremists like Eric Rudolph, and so on.

Nah... We should just keep taking the high road. Let them keep the market cornered on crazy. If I was a true conservative, I'd be pissed at what passes for the party these days.

Please share how a tried and true hard left marxist liberal progressive LIKE YOURSELF would have any inkling what a true conservative and what they should (or should not) be pissed at. Are you really that arrogant? Never mind answering, we know the answer already.

As a Libertarian, you should be piping hot about what Walker's doing. State employees monitoring activist activities/websites, a move to a centralized government, fiscal recklessness, and more.

Kind of like your current administration in DC is doing? You really are brainwashed.

WTF? You do that already. :blink:

• Banned
Tell your friends its great to live in the Christian dominated USA instead of the ME...... :lol:
So since the bigotry here is better than elsewhere that makes it Ok? i think Ill stick with the folks trying to make the USA a better place rather than maintaining the status quo.

• Banned
Who exactly do I hate? I hate NO ONE except perhaps venom spewing morally superior in their own mind Progressives.

I know you keep saying that but since you dont believe me I see no reason why why your proclamation should be any more valid given the content of your posts.

I'm no fan of Scott Walker, at best you can argue that he's done the right things for the wrong reasons. I think and have thought since this whole story broke that Scott Walker was the worst kind of hack, represented everything that was/is wrong with the Republican Party.

He's about as opaque as Saran Wrap in his objectives and from where I sit it has more to do with Union Busting than Fiscal responsibility. BTW, you don't need to drive the relatively short distance down I-94 to know what's going on in WI.

I don't think anyone should be forced to join a union anymore than I think a person should be conscripted into the military. Conversely I don't think a state has the authority to prohibit state workers from organizing to represent their own best interests.

I'll go so far as to state that if unions truly represented the will of the rank and file they would embrace right to work laws, safe in the knowledge that they deliver a large reward for minimal dues.

Bear in mind that the inherent flaw in the Progressive philosophy assumes that the confiscation of ones earnings ensures the financial security of another and it doesn't. If the Progressive Philosophy were sound then all Thomas Jefferson and the 55 other DoI signers would have had to do was fill out a grant application for funds from King George, have their grant approved, then wage their war of Independence. As I recall it didn't exactly go like that.

Kev, where I come from.......being conservative is poison. Many times I have dealt with extreme negative bias for my political views. I've had personal friends around a campfire literally flip out over issues.....I AM NOT THE EXTREMIST....it is the progressive mindset.....

Sounds like you have branded the entire 2,823,777 workers (2009 Census) as blood suckers because of a few idiots.

I know you are as bitter as I am about the hand we were dealt with our respective airlines (me = the NWA AMFA Strike debacle and you the UAL EFLOP Scandal). I assign some blame to several different entities for my fate; no individuals.

I've walked picket lines for EAL & NWA (and some house warming pickets... :p ) and was ready/willing/able to walk a UAL picket if the case were to be.

These two were extreme abuse of workers and the gooberment allowed NWA to train replacements 'and' other unions undermined their efforts by crossing picket lines and performing struck work. Heck, I even opened cab doors for NWA Pilots and F/A's crossing our picket! (sometimes I had to walk down a couple of gates to do that... :p )

Public does not care, supporting unions do not care, gooberment does not care, he11 even AMFA union members do not care!

You know I support unions but sometimes unions go to far choking the 'Golden Goose'.

Now we are in a "DEEP" fragile rescission, housing market is in the toilet, unemployment is through the roof and that's not even counting the people who gave up looking for work.

Tax income for the gooberment (city/state/county/fed) is down but we are still spending like drunken sailors.
Gooberment employees need to get a grip, and join the rest of us.
We can not sustain 90% retirement, unrealistic wages and benefits until we can turn this thing around 'IF EVER'!

I saw this 'GLOBALIZATION' scheme coming down the pike and the loss of Merika jobs as downward pressure on pay and benefits to compete with 3rd world labor, child labor and lack of environmental concerns. So we are shipping our industries overseas polluting 'their' countries and importing cheap HIB labor. "HELLO"!

As I type this from my Fujitsu laptop as Merika don't make chit any mo!
B) xUT

Back